All Comments on 'Shilpa's Affair with Neighbour'

by xnsexstories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in Incest/Taboo .

Not very well written either.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
First the indian husbands, now the indian sons...

First the indian husbands, now the indian sons...All are weak and wimps...the same scenario: all indian women are whores...This is just sick and smelly like a lot of shit...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This deginitely belongs to Incest-Taboo category...

Story tags are OK, i would have added 'voyeur son'.

Quite a few comments were too harsh.

An Indian sex story is not an Australian or American story.

The author should keep writing. He chose a very complicated scenario that indeed required 4 pages.

In my mind the son should have been just the narrator, not the neighbor's de facto helper.

The scenario was a perfect basis for a hot loving-wife story.

Perhaps the author could write the same story as seen from Shilpa's POV.

If i had sex with Shilpa, i would be in 7th heaven AND on cloud number nine at the same time. I will rate just Shilpa and am giving her an even 5!

SHILPA IS A KEEPER.

Shilpa is at the right age to stray! She needs dick for her physical and mental health! Also, wives are considerably less inhibited when they are 35 to 45 and are killers in bed. They are even less inhibited after they turn 45 but they start losing self-confidence, they are afraid they are no longer sexy etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing ... nice stuff

That viewing through a camera and computer was a little far fetched. Otherwise nice story. Now have the son "catch" them in the act and then join them. That will be great. All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Copied.

The "writer" was as limited in his skills as the source he/she copied it from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%) GOOD KP

Years ago when my mom was 39 she had an affair with a 53 year old man.

My parents & i lived in the Middle East as expariates.

At the time, i established beyond doubt she was sleeping with him.

He was her boss. They worked in hotel industry & property management.

When my dad was in town she worked till 6. Occasinally she stayed longer but came home by 10 o'clock at the very lates.

Whenever my dad was visiting construction sites throughout the region, my mom would occasionally work overnight (go ĺ!)

Her underwear drawers were full of lingerie which was expensive, classy, trendy & sexy.

The affair ended when my mom's boss got transferred to another part of the world.

I never discussed the matter with anybody, let alone my dad.

I was not scarred for life by her cheating on my dad.

It was a STRANGE EXPERIENCE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%]! Bravissimo! The story is my cup of tea!

SHILPA IS A KEEPER BOTH AS A LOVER AND AS A LOVING WIFE!

Her son is a voyeur son.

Her lover is the 'Happy Camper of the Year' & a lucky mother-fucker, 2-in-1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍👍!

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Very poor

A very poorly written incest story that does not belong in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous