All Comments on 'Shipping and Handling Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
ONCE AGAIN ITS ROADBLOCKS AND BUMPS IN THE ROAD

while the worst part is the unknown enemies and thier leaders. TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The next story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

And to a previous comment about Carole: fret not, Carole is going to be featured a lot as she grows up. I *have* considered a series around Carole as the Iron Crowbar II, and may yet do that, but for now you all will just have to be patient and let her grow up... just as you have to be patient about when I get the next stories out...

hpinghpingover 4 years ago
Cliffhanger??

In the stories and in the comments: That is how it is done by a master.

666iceman666icemanover 4 years ago
Big Bad Mistake by a FOOL

Well it is becoming the fashion for security people to join the scene with weapons ready to use against the IC and his team. They will only learn when they bury their dead, but then those who give the orders will live and do not care only about about themselves.

I sense a beatdown of the highest order needed and this with this lawyer.

The IC walks into the trap, as always he has the backup to cover this and calls it a teachable moment to this new female detective.

When he invited the young out of town detective to go along to see how they handled a warrant served to people who resisted is executed (pun not intended) but would have been a good one.

Also the Big Agra business and its subsidiaries all run by this Blessingame guy needs to eat hospital food through a straw. He is becoming a thorn and the magnificent seven or evil eight could even be working for him against the IC and family.

When are you going to let the IC take Holder down? I hope it is done in a really public way as a 'this is what you get if you disrespect one of mine' type of events.

Can I please request that you allow our young daughter detective grow up and not do a side by side duel story. If she had her own series then we would have insights of what the IC had done almost before we read it on the IC series.

A couple of times at the end of a series you have written lines such as walking her down the isle at her wedding as a very proud father of this detective following in her fathers footsteps.

Not exact words but I feel WW gets where these came from. It could spoil the many more stories you have with Donald. Remember when he is old enough to retire and his daughter takes on being even a young detective all of our Captains Deputy Commanders and other officers would have retired.

Again an edge of the seat instalment 5+* doubled. Iceman

Jsam197Jsam197over 4 years ago
Patience

Patience? There is an old expression that goes along the lines of 'Lord give me patience and give it to me NOW!'. He, he, he - to quote a line from the old chief. This loyal reader just says write on, please sir.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Don't worry,mDon's in charge.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...