Shipping and Handling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, I'm Chip Blake, representing the interests of BigBenefitInsurance." said the legal beagle, giving Julia his most winning smile. "How can I help you?"

"We are here," said Julia, unimpressed, "to serve this warrant, which, as you can read, allows us to acquire data for claims on stolen goods during client moves, as well as your employee data list and photos."

"Uh, certainly." said Blake, taking the document. "Wait here, and I'll verify this." He quickly turned to walk back down the hallway, and almost crashed headlong into a taller broad-shouldered man in the Police Uniform of the TCPD, but wielding a red crowbar.

"That's not how it works, Mr. Blake." I said, taking the warrant out of his hands.

"I have every right to verify the validity of the warrant, and to contest it if we think it's invalid." tried Blake. It was a poor try.

"The warrant is served," I said, "and is being executed immediately. You do not have any right to verify it, nor to warn your company to destroy the data before we can get to it. Any delay in us acquiring the data we are seeking will result in your arrest for obstruction of justice."

"I don't agree." said the wily lawyer, no longer smiling as he squared up to me. "You're not just going to walk in here and take our data without us having our chance to contest your warrant. And we have the right to defend ourselves, with whatever force necessary."

"Behind you, Commander!" Teddy Parker called out. I looked over my shoulder to see at least eight Security officers in the hallway behind me, their guns drawn. Pointing at the floor, but drawn and ready to shoot me in the back...

To be continued.