Shipping Clerk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baffled by the bizarre and unexpected thought, she started laughing and had to sit down. Mrs. Markowitz was being very patient with her. She needed to shape up.

Catching her breath, she told the tiny face on her phone "I'm sorry, Ma'am, I'm just having weird thoughts. They keep sliding back and forth out of control, kinda like my emotions."

"It's all right, precious, I know you're doing your best under difficult circumstances. For what it's worth, I think you're doing really well. You really are. I'm not tricking you. You really are a remarkable young woman and I'm so very much looking forward to supporting your transition. Now! Are you ready to proceed with the all-important measuring? Remember, you have to do a good job, because all of your measurements tonight will be entered into the global women's clothing sizes database, and you will wear these sizes always and forever!"

"Really?"

"No, sweetie, I'm lying. But you need to get it together so we can wrap this up and Mr. Markowitz has time to pound me into submission before I fall asleep tonight."

"Okay, umm, what do I do?" she asked, plaintively. She was terrified by the thought of Mrs. Markowitz having... sex.

"Just be a good girl, do as I say, and everything will be all right."

Andi decided that she really wanted to be a "good girl", she just didn't know how. Fortunately, Mrs. Markowitz seemed to have lots of helpful ideas, and she just followed her instructions, "Put this here, pull that there, turn that aside," etc.

After some effort, Andi's tormenter seemed satisfied. "Hmm... so, 38-28-36? Not bad. Excellent, in fact. Almost a perfect hourglass figure. Very impressive. You're going to make a lot of men -- and women - very happy someday. Not in a bad way, of course, in a good way. You're going to attract a lot of eyes. That's a good thing. You're an attractive young girl now. I'm jealous. It's been a lot of years since I had those curves."

"Anyway, next up is shoe size. I want you to lay on the bed and pull your foot up, then put the tape measure..."

It went on and on. Andi had no idea she had so many measurements. Stupid useless boy-Andy had three measurements - height, waist size, and dick size. Weakling!

Finally, they were done. "Okay, honeybunch, you're all set. I'll have everything delivered by Xanadu Prime by tomorrow afternoon at the latest."

"Okay, great! What do I do next?"

"I dunno, watch some TV and go to bed?"

Andi didn't have a TV, so she decided to just go to bed. Fortunately, she DID have a couple of rarely worn oversize t-shirts that she could wear and pretend that they were nightgowns. Tomorrow, she would have a real, genuine, pink flannel nightgown just like her mother used to wear!