All Comments on 'Ships in the Night'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Sweet

and erotic.

Very nice.

R-GR-Gover 18 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed tour tale immensely! It's nice to read about 2 people doing the old folks boogie.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Well Done!

and well written especially i might be related to her my last name is the same.lol

Pat

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Continue please

Will you please continue with the story i would very much like to read and see how they finish the story ?will they get together and get married and have children?

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I liked it. Except for one thing. Stan's wife screwed him over, cheated on him. Instead of Stan taking care of business with his wife, divorcing her, etc., Stan decided to blackmail his father-in-law and basically STEAL his company from him. What a sleazy piece of shit that Stan was. His father-in-law did nothing except give Stan a good job, give him some good promotions and pay him a lot of money. In return, Stan basically stole his company from him. That's just not a very nice guy, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
incomplete

This wonderful romance story is excellent- as far as it goes. The problem is that this story is left unfinished, and needs to be concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Stan Conway really wasn't terribly interested in anything he saw in USA Today, but he liked to scan through it just so he could say he was well informed.”

Reading USA Today to be well informed is ok as long as you understand the USA Today version of the New Testament is “Jesus was a barefoot carpenter who did some good.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good beginning, but it needs a follow-up or a more complete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story but an incomplete end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous