All Comments on 'Ship's Interface Ch. 005'

by Togobam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PlutoburnsPlutoburnsabout 2 months ago

Oooooh dang a space cult? Man between that and pirates, this crew is gonna need some more crew. For man power reasons and no other.

Also super intrigued to hear more about these alien races.

Hey, not gonna make you do this or be mad if you don't, but itd be really cool if the men could explore some bisexuality. Its the future, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't believe how good your story has become! It was a slow burn at first, but it's been ramping up at a steady pace. But, as Plutoburns wrote, you're gonna need a bigger crew. The bad guys seem to be multiplying. On the editorial side, I've noticed one or two grammatical errors, a few misspellings and a couple of places where words are simply missing. I wouldn't nitpick, but this space opera is so good that I want it to be perfect! Thank you! Inta is Bad Ass.

ProgamermoveProgamermoveabout 2 months ago

The story is taking an interesting turn !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like it how you explore all the possibilities of the 4D environment and a thrilling story to top it of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story but I'm a bit confused about timings. When Nestia was on the planet hundreds of thousands of years were mentioned about how long the ship had been buried. But then a reference was made about the last flight having taken place only 1000 years previously......

Otherwise great depictions of multi D space interactions!

TogobamTogobamabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hello, addressing Anonymous' timing question: I believe the instance in question one of the main characters were talking with a secondary character. The intent was that they were over generalizing time spans because 1000 years still got the point they were trying to make, without overwhelming the other character with the vast ocean of time that had actually passed.

BTW, I love reading all your comments, and if you do find typos or inconsistencies, please feel free to let me know either in the comments or direct message. I want to make this story the best it can be.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think that the ideas put forth in the first 4 chapters and continued in the last one are good and suffice for a long, compelling story. Adding an additional twist at the end of the chapter is -in my opinion- overdoing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTogobam@Togobam
I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I like writing them. Please comment and make suggestions; I'd appreciate your feedback. Update Schedule: I will try to get in at least one update a month. Next Release: 05/19/24 *** Update*** Running late on this one, will likely be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES