Ship's Interface Ch. 002

Story Info
They begin the salvage, but there's danger lurking.
14.2k words
4.75
4.6k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Togobam
Togobam
122 Followers

Ship's Interface CH. 002

June slowly rose from a slumber full of dreams of warm bodies and passionate sex. Not quite blinking the sleep from her eyes, she felt the warm body she was pressed against, her arm draped over the still form; soft and curvy, with a faint scent of cinnamon. Her mind still hazy with sleep, she realized that the body definitely did not belong to Will.

June's brain snapped to the present and it came back to her that she had been in bed with Interface and Will all night, instead of hiking back to the 'Saturn's Heart'. She smiled at the thought of the lovely, robot girl and their previous night's love making. As June's face flushed at the memory, Interface whispered quietly, "Good Morning, Honey. Did you sleep well?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." June apologized, and gave Interface a peck on the cheek.

"It's alright, I don't really sleep. I was enjoying cuddling you two so much, I couldn't tear myself away." Interface said with a big smile. "This is how the crew used to sleep every night, in a big cuddle pile. The orgies were fantastic, practically a nightly occurrence, then afterwards everyone would fall asleep cuddling, basking in the afterglow. It was glorious."

A small wistful smile stole across her face. "I miss the cuddling, and small tender moments as much as the mind blowing sex." she said, lightly stroking June's bare shoulder.

June smiled. "You must have loved them a lot."

"I did." Interface replied. "We loved each other deeply. That's the real secret to the Bond between the crew, the Interface, and the ship. We were bonded by Love, and everything flowed from there."

"Including the energy you need for your crystalline matrix?" June asked, curious to learn more about the silver girl beside her.

"Well, yes. Including that too. It's more than just a battery charge, though; it's Life Force that energizes me, just as it does you and Sleeping Beauty here." Interface said, gesturing over her shoulder to Will, also draping an arm across the silver girl, who was beginning to stir. "Good morning, ladies", he mumbled as he moved his arm so that his hand slid down over Interface's hips and lazily rubbed one pewter ass cheek.

Interface twisted around to give Will a quick sideways kiss, then turned back to June and continued her explanation. "Organic beings, for the most part, generate their own Life Force. But the only time I generate any is when I give it away." She paused to give June a quick kiss on the neck.

"There are some people who live small lives, isolated from everyone around them, and never give so much as a drop. Those people have no idea what they are missing." Interface's fingers traced lines down June's side and back up, finding her breast and tracing light patterns around her areola and nipple.

"Small things like a comforting touch and a kiss on the cheek can be carriers for Life Force." She said as her hand moved north to stroke June's cheek, "It just happens to be that great sex is a much larger conduit." She said with a smirk and a twinkle in her eye. "But it pales in comparison to when a crew and Interface have been bonded. The connection is so full and deep, we are less a group of individuals, but more like parts of an intimate whole."

June thought about Interface's explanation, then coyly asked, "So did we help you out last night? Did we start to fill you up?"

"Oh Honey, you have no idea." Interface's expression lit up. "It was like a glass of water for someone dying of thirst, and it was beautiful. But I would need to fuck you two non-stop for years to fully charge these batteries." Interface had a look of longing on her face.

"So, you really do need a couple of hundred people to satisfy your 'energy' needs?" Will asked, finally cognizant.

Interface giggled a little and said, "it's less about the quantity of connections but more about the quality; but yes, I'm insatiable." Smirking, she paused for a moment thinking of a way to explain. "It's like the difference between a drinking straw and a fire hose; the bandwidth is that much wider with a bonded connection." then she added, "even if the sex is hot as fuck." she said, leaning over to give June a passionate kiss, her silver tits pressing up against June's perky pair.

Will pressed close to the kissing pair, lightly kissing the back of Interface's neck while his stiffening cock found a home nestled in between her ass cheeks. "You'll find no argument here, the sex is hot." he said while nibbling her ear, "But being awake and as active as you are right now, can you sustain it? The last thing we want is to see you get hurt on account of us." Concern for her wellbeing was clear from the tone of his voice.

"That's sweet of you, but you don't need to worry. I've grown fond of the two of you and that will be enough to sustain me as I am now." she said as the wake up cuddle began to get more energetic; Interface simultaneously kissed June's neck and played with her nipples while grinding her hips back against the cock resting in the cleft of her ass.

"But is it enough to just survive? You should have the chance to thrive and be to your full potential. How much do you have left? Fifteen percent of your full capacity? Ten percent?" June's worry wouldn't let her leave the subject be, just like she could leave the two silvery breasts in front of her alone.

"If you must know," she said, with a mouth full of nipple as her hand snaked down to June's moist snatch, "I'm hovering right around one point six three percent of maximum. But, oh Honey, you are keeping that steady in the most delightful manner possible."

Both Will and June's writhing stopped cold, and they sat up, serious looks on their faces. Will spoke first. "And if we hadn't come along, how much longer would you have lasted?"

Interface sat up too, with a resigned look on her face. "By my estimates, maybe another thirty years, give or take." Her expression and tone became sober. "Then my spark would dim and go out. My memories would remain encoded in the crystalline matrix, able to be retrieved by another of my kind, but I would be gone."

The horror of that possibility expressed in their faces spoke volumes. Then after a moment, Will's face hardened into a look of fierce determination. "That's unacceptable. I won't allow it." Glancing at June, seeing agreement in her eyes. "We won't allow it. We'll find a way, I don't know how, but I swear to you that we will never let that happen to you. I've never met a person quite like you; you are too special and unique to let slip away."

Interface was taken aback by the complete conviction in his voice and level of concern they had for her. Her heart glowed at their declaration and tears pooled in the corners of her eyes. "You've only just met me, and here you are, ready to defend my very existence. I don't know what gods out there to thank for sending me you two, but I am dearly grateful that you are here."

She grabbed June and Will and embraced them both, holding them tight, unwilling to let them go. They returned the embrace, and the three of them clung tight to one another.

A thought tickled the back of June's mind in embrace, then raced to the fore. "If our 'fun' is enough to keep your decline in check, what if we could give you more? What if you weren't drinking from a straw but a firehose instead?" June said, using the same words Interface just had a few moments ago.

Seeing exactly where June's thoughts were going, Interface spoke up. "Honey, in our short time together, I have become very fond of the two of you, but what you're thinking about is too big an ask." Will's confused expression prompted Interface to elaborate. "Yes, being bonded to me would allow our connection to grow to the point where we could feed each other much more energy, but there is a price. Once done, it can not be undone. You would become as physically dependent on me, as I would be of you. If you were away from me and this ship for too long, you would grow weak, and eventually, die. It is not a thing to take on lightly and I wouldn't want to drag you down with me."

Interface looked into their eyes and saw care and loving. She had been resigned to her fate for so long, that just the chance of escaping this planet was more than enough reason for joy. But she couldn't allow herself the cruel hope of rebuilding her family. It was a grasp that she knew was too far for her reach.

"You're right, we'll find a way." Putting her cheerful disposition back on her face, as a mask this time to hide behind. "Between the three of us, we'll come up with something." Interface said, kissing both of them, in turn.

June could see the trepidation in Interface's manner, and let the idea go for the moment. She did not wish to push someone who had suffered so much for so long into something she didn't seem to want. "You're not the only lucky one. Of all the places we could have crashed, it ended up being here with you." She said as she leaned over to kiss Interface, their breasts pressed together, nipples rubbing.

Their lips parted and tongues reached out to caress one another. June reached around and held Interface close with a hand on the small of her back, while the other reached down to Interface's hardening cock, stroking it to full mast.

Will once again pressed himself against Interface's back and kissed up and down her neck, pausing to nibble the lobe of her ear. He reached around with his big arms and pushed his hands in between the pressed pair of tits and grabbed one of each, a soft pink nipple in one hand and a pewter nipple in the other, gently stimulating them with light pinching and twisting. He got the appreciative moans from both that he was looking for and smiled.

Interface, delighted to be the meat in this sex sandwich, reached down and forward pushing her fingers into June's folds, stroking circles around and over her clit and was rewarded with loud moans. Her entrance slick, Interface first slid her pinky and ring fingers into June's wet, hungry pussy, then replaced them with her index and ring fingers, getting them equally wet. As she slowly worked her fingers in and out of June, she extended her ring finger so that it pressed on her anus each time she stroked in.

Once Interface's fingers were well lubricated with June's arousal, she gently but firmly pressed her ring finger into June's asshole. She was immediately rewarded with a cry of, "Oh My!" from June, and continued for a short while pumping three fingers in and out of her pussy and ass. As June relaxed, Interface added her pinky to the troupe of invading digits and June lit up and shook with a powerful orgasm, catching her unexpectedly.

Interface continued to stroke, prolonging June's orgasm with one hand. With her other hand, she reached back and cupped Will's balls as he ground his steel hard shaft in between the soft silvery globes of Interface's peach shaped ass. Unable to withstand the stimulation any longer, Will reached down and guided his dick to Interface's waiting pussy, and slammed it to the hilt in one go. "Yes, Lover! Drive it into me! Ride me hard!", Interface encouraged.

Will wasted no time and grabbed her by the hips and began hammering her pussy. He drove his dick hard into Interface's depths, causing her ass to jiggle on impact, then slowly draw out until just his tip was at her entrance, then crash back into her, his lap contacting her ass cheeks with a clap. He fucked her like that for several minutes, while Interface's fingers ministered to June's needy nethers.

Driven wild by Interface's ministrations, she couldn't stand it any longer and cried out, "Oh, Fuck! One of you better stuff your dick in me, NO! BOTH! I need them, don't make me beg!" June pleaded.

"As you wish." Interface said in a low sultry timber. Turning her head and reaching over her shoulder to caress Will's face, she asked, "Do you trust me, Lover?"

Will's response was immediate, "Of course."

"You're both gonna love this." Interface said with a mischievous grin creeping across her face. Her glowing blue irises of her eyes flared brightly. Will had momentarily stopped pounding into Interface but remained buried in her warmth when his dick felt a pull from Interface's depths. The pull soon became irresistible, as his hips were pulled into and subsumed by her silvery ass.

As Will's hips were pulled deeper in, Interface's ass began to flow around him, enveloping his lower half like a sea anemone. The flesh of her legs and thighs began to flow at the same time, completely wrapping themselves around Will's legs, looking like torn, silvery pantyhose.

Will's envelopment continued as Interface's swallowing moved up his torso as her back opened and flowed over him until he was completely pulled into her core. As he reached her center, she seemed to deflate and shrink tight against his frame; his rock hard penis emerged right straight through her, projecting out from underneath her silver erection.

Before her face and head melted away, she moaned into Will's ear, "Take her, Lover. Fuck her with my body, drive her mad!" Then her face disappeared into her shoulders, which flowed lower down his body until he had an extra set of feminine silver arms projecting from just below his tanned muscular arms.

Her front shrank tight and met his meaty pectoral muscle, until Interface had left a relatively thin skin of herself wrapping around his chest, leaving only Interface's perky breasts sitting on his chest, two silvery, jiggling masses begging to be fondled.

As she completed shrink wrapping Will, he wondered where her mass went to; with the exception of her arms, dick and breasts, he was wrapped as if in a silver "Interface" suit, with a healthy patchwork of his own skin exposed through her covering. Every millimeter of his skin that Interface clung to was as warm as he had come to expect her body to be. At every point of contact he felt as if multiple hands were rubbing, lips were kissing, and tongues were licking, especially where Interface had completely covered his scrotum with a silver layer, the sensation of a dozen tongues caused him to hitch his breath.

June lay there staring in amazement at the amalgamation of her two lovers. She reached up and held Interface's breasts on Will's chest and massaged them, tweaking the nipples. "Oh Yes, Lover!", they both heard Interface exclaim, though they couldn't see where she was speaking from. As June caressed Interface's breasts, Interface relayed the same sensations across Will's chest, feeling like to him that June was rubbing his pectorals and playing with his nipples.

June's hands left the silvery breasts and slid down Will's front until she grabbed both of the dicks in front of her, one in each hand, and began stroking. Will groaned as loudly as the disembodied voice of Interface, both enjoying the attention.

All four hands reached out to hold June's shoulders as she leaned forward, continuing to stroke the two cocks in her hands. Bringing her face to them, she licked slowly up Will's cock and down Interface's, in alternating fashion, drawing out more moans from Interface, and a low, "God Damn, that's good" from Will.

June then took the soft bulbous head of the silver cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue at the spot just below where the head meets the shaft. More grateful moans. Sucking the tip, she pulled her mouth off her silver lick toy with a pop, then proceeded to do the same with Will's member. She went back and forth between her two lover's cocks over and over again; Lick, suck, pop. Lick, suck, pop.

She moved on from teasing their tips, to a languid slurping, pulling the silver cock into her mouth, sucking it in until it hit the back of her mouth, then bobbing her head over it, massaging the underside with her tongue until switching to Will's cock, sucking and bobbing her head while Interface's hard member gentle slapped and rub her own saliva all over her face.

June was driving Will and Interface wild as was evident from Will's eyes rolling back as he gripped her head in his hands tight while Interface's hands held June's shoulders in a vice-like grip.

June's attention was too much for Will and as June had his cock in her mouth, he suddenly gripped June's head tight, driving as much of his cock into her mouth as he could, mashing her nose into the underside of Interface's member and grunted loudly as blew his load into the back of her mouth.

Will released June and she sat back on her haunches, smiling like the cat that got the cream, then opened her mouth wide showing Will that she had indeed done just that. She closed her mouth, swallowed then smiled and said, "All right you two, now it's my turn. Give those meat missiles to me!"

June laid back, spread her thighs and opened her folds with her fingers, her arousal dripping down over her backdoor pucker, in clear invitation.

"Yes ma'am." Is all Will said as leaned over her body, silver tits hanging and nipples grazing, sending jolts of electricity through June and Interface. Will laid the two penises across the top of June's pubis mound, letting her feel the heat and weight of the two members. "Are you ready for this?" He asked in a low growl.

"Yes, oh God, yes! Give them to me! Fill me up with them!" Will took both rods in his hand, three other arms holding him up over June, and guided both tips to her sopping wet slit, rubbing the heads up and down across her opening and clit several times before she cried out, "I need them in me, NOW!"

Will acquiesced and slowly pushed both girthy rods into June's vagina, centimeter by centimeter, pausing occasionally to let her adjust. June exploded in orgasm as the heads nestled just inside her, her fingers raking Will's back drawing thin lines of redness across it.

June's orgasms chained together as he pushed more and more of the two penises into her until he bottomed out, just kissing her cervix, stretching out her walls far beyond anything she had ever taken before. She was incapable of words and could only cry out, "oh,oh,oh" as he slowly pulled them out to the tips, only to push all the way in again, much quicker this time.

Her orgasms blended together in one continuous wave as Will sawed the two rods in and out of her, June chanting out in time with his thrusts, "uh!,uh!,uh!". Will pulled out one last time, dicks slick with June's juice, but leaving her pussy desperately empty. June whimpered. Then Will lined Interface's cock back up to her pussy and his own cock to her puckered asshole and pushed both with steady pressure.

Even though Interface had stretched her backdoor with her fingers just a little while before, her tight ring of muscles resisted the meaty intruder, trying to hold back that which wouldn't be denied. Giving up the fight, her asshole relaxed and the head of Will's cock popped past the barrier of muscle, victoriously entering her rectum.

June's girl cum slicked everything from her slit to the crack of her ass, enabling Will to slide both dicks into her to the hilt, his silver covered balls resting against the cheeks of her ass. June hadn't stopped cumming the entire time; Will felt the muscles of her asshole quake and flutter, gripping the base of his shaft tight.

Feeling June orgasmic spasms grip his cock, and Interface's constant attention on his balls, something snapped in Will's brain and he began thrusting into June like a rutting animal. His thighs and balls slapped loudly against her ass cheeks as drove into her fast and hard, a cock in each of her holes.

June's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open in a long wordless cry as her unending orgasms tore through her body. Her arms were splayed wide, gripping the bed sheets in clenched fists, her tits rocking back and forth smacking into the silver set of tits dangling above her in rhythm with Will's pounding.

Interface had one last surprise for Will; as he rocked and pounded into June, oblivious to what Interface was up to, a pinky sized tendril formed out of the silver surface covering his ass. As it grew in length, it snaked down the crack of his ass until it found his backdoor. It easily flowed and pushed its way into his ass wiggling and searching until it found his prostate. The tendril began to writhe and stroke against his prostate in time with Will's own thrusting, surprising him with sensation, driving him over the edge. Will's breath grew ragged and pace became frantic, "I'm gonna cum!" his grunt like gravel.

Togobam
Togobam
122 Followers