Ship's Interface Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Togobam
Togobam
121 Followers

"Everything's good." Will responded. "Just taking a short break. Somebody was working us hard this morning." He said with some good natured flirting.

"Don't take took long, my darlings. I'll expect my next meal as soon as you return." There was a pregnant pause before Interface closed the channel, like she wanted to say more.

"We'll be back soon, Inta, and I'll give you all the smooches you can handle." June called into her communicator.

"You'll find I can handle quite a lot. You better be prepared." Interface, replied. June could almost see the flirty smile on the silver girl's face as she spoke over the radio.

"We will be." Will said, joining in the banter. "Okay, we're off again. We'll call again when we've reached the ship."

"Talk to you soon, Lovers." Interface said, signing off.

"Let's go." Will said, picking up his pack, then they headed off once more.

They reached the scorched and buckled hulk of the 'Saturn's Heart' around noon time and called Interface to let her know that they had arrived. They did a quick perimeter sweep then climbed up to the top of the hull and entered through the airlock, Will closing and sealing it behind them.

Will descended the ladder after June to the main deck. As his boots landed heavy on the decking, he said, "We need to clear the ship before we get started." Raising the bullpup auto rifle, he swept through the ship compartment by compartment until he reached the cockpit.

"Ship's clear," Will called into his wrist comm, "We'll begin salvage shortly."

"Understood," Interface replied. "Take care; see you soon."

Will sat in the copilot's seat and reviewed the logs from while they were at the Nestia. He paused, looking up and around the cramped cockpit. He and June had flown this ship for nearly a decade, the number of cups of coffee and conversations shared while sitting here, uncountable. For a long time, 'Saturn's Heart' felt like home, but now it felt like a stranger's house, though familiar, he suddenly realized that his heart and home were back at the other end of the valley. So strange how everything could change in such a short span of time; he regretted none of it.

Turning back to the logs from the reconfigured short range sensors, he saw that a small herd of Munchers had run up alongside the ship around dusk last night and sheltered in its shadow until morning. At day break, they had sauntered off, probably to find good grazing.

He wasn't looking forward to powering down the ship and losing the sensors, but it was necessary. June came up to the cockpit carrying two cups of coffee. "One final cup before officially decommissioning her?" June asked.

"Sounds perfect." Will said, accepting the warm beverage. "We'll start with a full shutdown, giving the radioisotope batteries time to settle into safe mode, ready for removal. While they cool, you can start removing the control panels in the cockpit and main computer. I've got to cut a door in the side of the ship to make removal of all the equipment easier, now that the cargo bay and the bay doors are no longer an option."

"Have you thought about how we're going to transport everything? We lost the cart with the rest of the cargo bay." June asked.

"I think I can jerry-rig some of the artificial gravity decking into an ad-hoc grav cart. I can also use some of the decking to help lift the heavier components." Will said.

"Good plan." June said, taking the last sip of her coffee. "Let's get to it." Will followed June's example and drained his cup, setting the empty vessel into the cup holder. They got up from their seats and got to work. They each took a tool chest from the surviving maintenance locker; Will also grabbed a plasma torch and headed mid ship, right across from the ladder to the upper hatch.

June powered down the last ship's system and the lighting system dimmed and went dark, so Will took out the portable lamp from the tool chest, turned it on and set it so that it shone on the wall he was about to carve up. Fishing out a set of dark goggles from the chest, he put them on and lit the torch with pop and hiss. He made short work of the hull and when he cut the last few centimeters of material still holding the freed wall section, it squealed loudly as it fell out of the opening onto ground outside.

Will made quick work of attaching hinges to cut out section of hull, then remounted it into the hole he cut with the assistance of a chain hoist he mounted just inside of the new opening. He then cut a thick bar from an internal wall section and fashioned it into a slide bolt for the new door. He slid the latch, then pushed and pulled, testing its strength. A bit primitive, but effective.

They continued working through the day, removing components and staging them in front of the make shift door. By the time Will had cobbled together enough pieces of plating for an anti grav sled and powered it up, dusk was falling.

"Interface, are you listening?" Will asked into the comms.

"I am. How are things going?" She asked.

"We're almost ready with the first load. We leave first thing in the morning."

"Oh, okay. I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait long to see you two again, but I waited for you for a couple of millenia, what's a few hours more." Interface said, forcing a joke, clearly disappointed.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, we'll be on our way, first thing in the morning." June piped in.

"Okay, Loves. I'll be counting the hours. Good Night." Interface's voice was full of longing and a hint of sadness.

"Let's hit the hay, so we can get going early. That silver vixen's love sick pining is like a stake through my heart and I already miss her. Is that weird to say of someone we literally met yesterday?" Will asked June as they prepared to bunk down.

"No, not really. I feel the same way. Even though she might be older than humanity as a species, she has a sweet innocence that works its way into you." June shared. "This has been one weird week; I've almost died twice, and I'm falling for two incredible people." June said with her hand flat on Will's chest as they lay cuddling on the bunk.

"Yeah, me too." was the last thing Will said before falling to sleep with June in his arms.

***********

Early the next morning they woke and ate a quick breakfast of cold rations then packed the sled with the first load to bring to the Nestia. Standing just outside of the makeshift portal, they tied down everything on the sled and once secured, Will went back into the new door and slid the brace bar from the inside, securing it. He raced up the ladder, sealed the hatch and ran back down and around the ship to where June waited with the sled, chatting with Interface over the comms.

"Someone sure seems in a hurry to get back. Would it have anything to do with the nice piece of silvery ass waiting for us when we get back, would it?" June asked Will, knowing Interface was listening over comms.

"You know it. It's only been one night and I think I'm already addicted. I can't get enough of her." Will said, as he heard Interface audibly swoon over the comm link.

"You sure know how to push my buttons, Mister." Interface replied. "But I know how to pull your levers, oh so right." The slow sultry way Interface said, 'oh so right', was enough to stiffen Will's cock in his pants.

"Ok, time to go. Now." He said in a slightly more hurried fashion than when they had left the 'Saturn's Heart' the first time.

The makeshift anti grav sled made hauling the heavy components to the Nestia relatively easy, if only a little more awkward. Still, they made good time and arrived back at the flat white colored airlock of the Nestia a couple hours before noon.

Interface was waiting for them just inside the doorway, wearing the happy grin of a giddy school girl. "Welcome back, Loves!" she said, embracing them as soon as they crossed the threshold. "I hope you had a good night," she said, giving them a lewd wink, "because as lonely as I was, the only thing that got me through the night was the though of the two of you fucking all night long." Her hug with an arm around each of them turned into a hand sliding, groping of their asses.

"You really are insatiable." Will chuckled. "Yup." Interface cheerfully acknowledged.

"Before we end up naked and fucking right here in the airlock.."

Will was interrupted by Interface, "Sounds good to me!" She said enthusiastically.

Will continued, "We need to get all of this stuff inside and down to deck four. Any thoughts?" He asked Interface.

"Sure do! I've already prepared the way. The last part I wanted to wait until you arrived." As she said that, her glowing blue eyes flared slightly and the outer airlock door expanded until it could fit the entire sled comfortably. Will then noticed that the dimensions of the inner door had already been stretched for easy passage for the sled.

"Smart thinking. That will make this a breeze." June said appreciatively.

They pulled the sled full into the airlock and Interface sealed it behind them. Interface seemed to have thought it out well; the walls of the corridor just outside the airlock had been pushed back, rounding the junction making it easy to turn the sled. Further down, the hallway floor slanted down into a ramp that brought them to the next level down, with a switchback bringing them to another ramp.

Soon they were on deck four and found that Interface had widened the door to a galley a few doors down from the lounge where they had spent the night.

She had already cleared the room of furniture save a few small chairs and a workbench. "This is the nutritional dispenser. I've pulled it out from the wall so we'd have easier access, and I've already attached the power coupling for power supply. It has its own small control matrix; it's one of the few systems on the ship that doesn't need my supervision."

"Looks like you thought of everything, well done!" Will praised. Interface beamed with pleasure from Will's praise.

They got to work unpacking the sled, laying everything out in organized piles along the wall with the work bench. Interface and Will briefly discussed the power requirements of the dispenser, and agreed that the coupler Interface built should work nicely.

Then came time to place the power module for hookup. "Damn!", Will cursed, slapping his forhead. "I forgot the chain pulley at the 'Saturn's Heart'. This is going to be a bitch to put in place."

Interface smiled, then walked over to the sled which was still holding the power module. She looked over to Will and June and gave them a wink, "Watch this, Lovers." as she reached around the bulky module for the hard points, and lifted it off the floating cart with ease, and gently setting it in place with a low thud.

Will and June stared at her dumb founded, then Will spoke up. "Damn! Remind me not to get into an arm wrestling contest with you!"

"Oh, you know you like it when I let you take charge." Interface said, laying a soft, silver feminine hand. "You don't have to compete with me, unless it's who can pull the most orgasms out of who." She smiled wrapped her arms around his neck, crossing her wrists behind his head so that her bare pewter tits squished against his chest. "I may look hard, but I'm soft where it counts." Then she gave him a deep passionate kiss, drawing his cock to attention in his pants. "Ooh, someone's ready to play. I know I am."

"Hold on now, we're close to finishing..." Interface interrupted," Me too."

Will rolled his eyes and continued, "installing the power module, silly. Then we'll play." Interface faked a pout.

"Alright." She said, adjusting his trousers, relieving the tension on his engorged penis trapped by the fabric. Interface patted his hard member, and said, "There, there, little buddy. You can come out and play in just a minute." With one final squeeze, Interface left Will's cock alone.

"What do you think, Hun, wanna give us a hand?", she said to June, who was too busy squeezing her thighs together for stimulation in response to Interface's display to answer coherently. "Huh, oh yeah, right", June said, blinking her eyes rapidly. "What do you need?"

Will, red faced, cleared his throat. "Can you fish out the electrical tester from the tool box?" As June searched through the tools, Will inspected the electrical coupler Interface made, a little closer. "This is fine work." June handed him the tester, and he checked the impedance of the dispenser system. "This should be perfect."

Will uncoiled the wiring bundle from the power module and plugged it into the dispenser's coupler. He then tapped a few buttons on the control pad of the module and it hummed to life. "Stand back a little bit, please. If it arcs, I don't want you close", he said to the girls.

They complied and Will spoke. "Here we go.." then pressed the power delivery button. The dispenser hummed for a moment, then the lights on the front panel of the device started blinking, displaying text in Interface's native script.

"Success!" Interface shouted with joy and proceeded to adjust the programming to dispense according to Will and June's dietary requirements. She pressed a big blue button and a nozzle squirted what looked like toothpaste onto a small tray. "All done!" She celebrated, then offered the tray to Will then to June, in turn. They both took a finger full and licked the goopy material off their fingers.

"Tastes like bananas. How appropriate." June declared, glancing at Interface's silvery cock. Interface returned her stare with a sultry smile.

Will nodded his head in agreement. "A little bland, but a heck of a lot better than starving. Well done all!" he congratulated them. "And now for the promised reward." he said pulling Interface in by the hips. She picked up where she left off, giving him a passionate kiss, snaking her tongue into his mouth seeking his. Her hands deftly unbuttoned his shirt, which he shrugged off and pressed her pewter tits against his chest.

Interface was always naked, so June came up behind Will, and undid his belt and the button of his pants. Pulling down, she helped him shimmy out of his trousers and boxers, removing his boots in the process.

June swiftly shed her clothes then pressed herself against Will's back, reaching around his waist to grab both the flesh and silver colored cocks in either hand. She held them tight by the base, stroking slowly, while grinding her pussy against the back of Will's leg.

Interface, appreciative of the attention on her cock but deciding she needed more, pulled June down between Will and herself by the shoulder, until June was kneeling facing the two cocks she had been attending.

Resuming stroking the base of both cocks, she sucked the head of the silver cock into her mouth, coating it with saliva and swirling her tongue along the underside. She popped the silver cock out of her mouth, and attacked Will's in the same fashion. June continued to alternate her attention from one cock to the other, face pressed against their groins, breathing in their combined heady musk.

June couldn't get enough of their cocks and hated that she had to stop sucking one to suck on the other, so she pressed them both together and interlaced her fingers so she could stroke them together at the same time. Satisfied by this arrangement, June opened her mouth wide and stuffed as much of both cocks into her mouth as she could take. Her clasped hands pumped the base of the meat rockets while she bobbed her head up and down frantically, spittle leaking out her mouth and down each shaft while she worked her tongue around and in between them furiously.

Will groaned loudly into Interface's mouth, and Interface cooed a rhythmic, "ooh, ooh, ooh" in time with June's bobbing head.

Interface's face lit up, close to orgasm, when she gently pulled June's mouth off their cocks. "I'm about to blow Honey, and it would be unpleasant if I had to fetch it from your stomach." Pulling them both along, she said to them," Come here, my Lovers. I need you in me." as she hopped up on the floating surface of the anti grav cart and laid back, giving them a good view of her ass.

Will man-handled June, picking her up under the armpits and held her over Interface's waiting rod. He lowered June slowly until the silvery mushroom head was pressed against her nether lips. While suspended, June arranged her legs so that she was kneeling, straddling the girthy pewter shaft, then Will simply let go, and June's drenched pussy was impaled by the silver length to the hilt. As Interface bottomed out, June shrieked as she orgasmed hard, squirting all over the lower half of Interface's silver form.

Will, in dire need to sink his cock into someplace warm and soft, drove into Interface's well lubricated pussy, balls slapping against her silvery ass, June's ass cheeks close, rubbing against his stomach.

They froze like that for a moment, taking in the sensation of tight connectedness, their pelvises ground together in a perfect fit like interlocking jigsaw puzzle pieces. June's first orgasm ebbed, and she set the pace, bouncing up and down on Interface's silver cock, while Will matched her movements and pounded into the pewter pussy.

The three of them were lost in their sexual bliss, pounding and pumping, bouncing and bumping, letting the sensations take over their whole world. June leaned forward slightly, grabbing the silvery breasts jiggling with every one of Will's thrusts, like hand holds on a wild ride. Interface reciprocated, mauling June's breast with her palms while simultaneously pinching and twisting her nipples.

That was enough to pitch June over the edge with another titanic orgasm. She slammed her ass as hard as she could on Interface's cock, eyes wide and mouth open with a silent, breathless scream. While her back arched and body trembled, her pussy squeezed and clenched tight Interface's cock buried in her depths, setting off her orgasm. Interface screamed loudly as she shot large globs of silvery emissions into June's pussy, her own pussy frantically squeezing Will's cock in time with the cum painting June's insides silver.

The wave of chain orgasms crashed into Will and he rammed into Interface's depths hard, balls slapping one final time as he jerked and shot the biggest load of his life into Interface's warm pussy. They were locked in a clenching group orgasm, each twitch and shake from one prolonged the sweet agony for the other two, in a virtuous cycle of orgasm feeding orgasm.

After two minutes straight of sustained orgasm, the shared euphoria faded into a golden glow, they remained pressed to one another, joined by more than just physical presence.

********

They laid in a pile on the anti grav cart for a good half hour until June decided it was time to get moving again, even if she would have preferred to cuddle for the rest of the day, or maybe the week. She slid off the cart and nearly fell, her knees were so shaky. Her two lovers continued to lay on the cart, Will, passed out and Interface smiling at her with a cute, dopey look on her face, which June returned.

She pulled back on her hastily discarded panties and pants, but couldn't find where her bra went, so decide to forgo it and pull her shirt on without it. As she pulled her socks and boots on, she felt how battered and stretch her pussy was, and it was glorious. She also felt a peculiar warmth in her lower belly, and thought about how sexy it was when Interface blew her large silvery load into her. June was blissed out with post coital after-glow, and the warmth in her only enhanced the feeling.

She went over to the nutrition dispenser and pressed the big blue button to squirt out some more banana yogurt, she had decided to call it. She took the little tray full of goop over to one of the chairs and sat scooping bits of it into her mouth, watching her lovers draped over each other on the cart, breathing slowly, at peace. It was a beautiful sight that made June's heart feel full.

Togobam
Togobam
121 Followers