Ship's Interface Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Give it to me, Fill me ass up with your spunk!" June yelled out, finding her words again.

With one final thrust, Will drove into June as far as he could go, and grunted loud and low, filling June's bowels with his thick, creamy cum.

June, already riding wave after wave of orgasm, was swept under by an enormous climax that swallowed up all her other previous orgasms and combined it into one monster that caused her to arch her back and convulse as if she were being electrocuted. Interface's climax was a mirror of her lovers' and she cried out in joy and pulsed her own emissions deep into the depths of June's pussy.

They collapsed into a heap and couldn't move for several minutes, until Will finally rolled off June's delightfully smothered form, withdrawn dicks leaving her holes gaping slightly. After a short while, Interface came back to her senses and flowed from around Will's body and coalesced into her usual form, wedged in between Will and June's panting, sated bodies.

Interface leaned over and kissed June. "I'm going to need this back, Lover." she said holding her palm just under her sex. June's eyes flutter with a mini orgasm as Interface's pewter emissions streamed out of June's still gaping pussy, into Interface's waiting hand, and melded into it.

They lay there like that for a while, cuddling and enjoying the afterglow, when Will's stomach grumbled loudly. "Well, you've had your breakfast," he said, giving Interface a peck on the cheek, "now it's time to see about ours." With a satisfied smile, Will got up from the bed while June and Interface continued to snuggle.

Will followed the trail of discarded clothes, bare ass naked, from the bed back to the couch, where they had set their packs down the previous night. As he bent down to rummage through the items they had packed, he glanced back at the bed to see both June and Interface wearing big smiles as they admired his behind as he worked.

He smiled and continued searching until he found two ration packets, then under-hand tossed one to June, who caught it easily.

Will flopped in one of overstuffed arm chairs and tore open his ration, put his feet up on the hassock in front of the chair and began eating the bland nutrition bar.

With half a mouthful, Will asked Interface, "You know, that was a pretty neat trick. How did you do it?"

"Do what exactly?" Interface replied playing coy and giving him a cute smile.

"When you wrapped yourself around me, a lot of your mass disappeared. I would have been carrying your entire weight, if you hadn't."

Interface turned up a corner of her mouth and her eyes looked up and to the right, like she was trying to find the best way to describe it. "Well, that's because I'm a six dimensional construct." She said flatly with a smile, knowing that it really didn't explain anything.

"Okay, let's pretend that I don't know what that means; I mean I obviously do," he joked, "but explain it to me, for June's sake." He said, catching a discarded pair of pants June picked up and lobbed at him.

"The crystalline matrix that I reside in was constructed in six spatial dimensions, not just the three you normally see. This has all sorts of benefits with memory management, energy efficiency and the like. One of the largest benefits is that the fourth dimension is all sorts of wrinkled and wavy, and by building in all four dimensions, you can make connections with things all over three-dimensional space that requires almost no distance to travel." Interface paused, thinking up an example.

"Imagine you're standing on the edge of a piece of paper. Instead of needing to walk the whole length, the paper is already folded and you can just step from point A to point B without needing to travel the distance between them."

Will still looked confused. "Yeah, but how does that explain where your mass went?"

"The crystalline matrix, my body, and this entire ship straddle the third and fourth dimensions. The crystalline matrix and I actually operate in the higher fifth and sixth dimensions too, but only to work the coordinate systems for the fourth. All I did was pull some more of my body up into the higher fourth dimension, making my shadow in Three-D space smaller. Kind of like if you held a ball over the floor, then lifted the ball higher. The Two-D shadow of the sphere on the floor gets smaller."

"Huh, that's pretty neat." Will said, impressed.

"That's not the best thing about being multidimensional; I can pull my entire body into Four-D space, take a step, and come back down into Three-D space in an entirely different place."

"Like teleportation?" June asked?

"Well, it looks like teleportation, but really I'm just going for a walk in Four-D space. This is the main mechanism the ship uses to move long distances through Three-D space." Interface explained, cheerfully.

"That must take an enormous amount of power." Will observed.

"Yes. And right now, I barely had enough spare energy to pull that little trick off. I'd burn a lot of the energy reserve I have if I tried anything more than that parlor trick." Interface said.

June looked concerned. "You have to be careful. I wouldn't want you to put yourself at risk, just to play."

Interface gave her a crooked, flirty smile. "I'm careful. I knew that stunt would blow your minds, and I came out on top with an energy surplus, to boot. Positives all around." Interface gave June a big hug. "Expressed sentiments like that feed my surplus almost as much as that fantastic session did. I'm drinking up all of the positive energy the two of you are pouring out, even as we speak."

"So it isn't just great sex that charges you up?" Will asked, continuing to munch on his breakfast.

"We've formed a connection, and energy is constantly exchanged. Have you ever gone to a pub with friends and talked for hours, feeling great afterwards? Or listened to live music in a group setting, and felt the rush from being in the crowd? There are lots of different ways to connect and exchange energy. My race just happened to have perfected it."

Will thought for a moment and his face grew serious. "What about negative interactions with people? I've met people who you might call an 'energy vampire'. They were real downers and would suck the fun out of any situation. You would always feel worse for having met them."

Interface's disposition changed in a flash. "That's a real thing. People who take without giving. It's abhorrent to my people, and short sighted. It's a zero sum game, playing like that. There's always a loser, and the amount of energy generated pales in comparison to a virtuous cycle of giving." Interface paused. "A very long time ago, we purged this from our society, bringing about a golden age that lasted eons. We would stamp this 'vampiric' behavior out where ever we found it. Mostly through, ah hem, 'education'," Interface said with a sultry smile, "but other times it needed to be taken care of with prejudice."

Will and June thought about what Interface told them while finishing their meal. After they had finished, they reconvened on the couch to discuss their plans.

"June and I had originally planned to investigate your ship and see if we could salvage anything to help put the 'Saturn's Heart' back together. Seems to me now, that we should salvage what we can from our ship, to get this ship up and running again." Will summarized.

June interrupted. "We keep saying your ship, this ship; what is this ship's actual name?" She asked.

"'My people didn't really name things. For instance, 'Interface' is more of a title than a name."

"Then how did you distinguish between individuals?" Will asked.

"We were all psychic, remember, so our individual labeling was more of a feeling than a pronoun. People feel different from one another, so that's how we'd identify each other."

"Kind of like knowing your grandmother was in the room by smelling her perfume." June suggested.

"Exactly." said Interface, "We referenced each individual by the feel of their emotional context."

"So what is the feeling-name for the ship?" June asked.

"Instead of telling you, let me show you." Interface reached out to hold both June and Will's hands. They were suddenly filled with the sense of belonging, comfort, and home, like if you had spent a long day outside working in the cold and snowy weather, then coming inside to warmth, hugs, and hot cocoa.

"Wow, I guess that seems to fit." Will said. "What is your 'feeling-name'?"

Still holding their hands, Interface smiled. "You've already felt it before." She said with a wink. "But here's the more formalized version." A feeling of connectedness, and belonging washed over the two spacers. It was seasoned with feelings of warmth and caring of a gentle embrace, with a heady undercurrent of sexual need, and primal urgency.

June and Will both blinked furiously, suddenly feeling very aroused as their faces flushed.

"I guessed we HAVE already learned your name, then." Will said with a light hearted laugh. "But we really do need to figure some stuff out. As much as I would love to continue to fuck like rabbits." He added, suddenly feeling his pulse in his crotch.

"That's going to be difficult to 'pronounce' in certain company," June began, "So if you don't mind, I think Interface is a fine enough name." Interface nodded in agreement. "But I don't want to keep calling the ship, 'The Ship', and I don't know exactly how to emote it like you just did. I propose finding a suitable stand-in, Human-readable name."

"Excellent suggestion." Interface lauded. "What do you propose?"

Will chimed in. "I think she deserves a goddess' name; Hestia was the Greek goddess of hearth and home, and Nanaya was the Mesopotamian goddess of Love; platonic, erotic, and lust."

"Didn't know you were into ancient history." June said surprised.

"I took a couple of classes at the academy." Will offered, coyly.

"Oh, I remember now. You were following this girl around. What was her name, Sarah, Susan..." June teased.

"It was Samantha. I had a thing for redheads at the time, but that's beside the point." Interface's hair suddenly changed from a flowing silvery metallic to a curly mop of red hair, then she gave him a smoldering look, "Red heads, huh?" She winked and her hair returned to the silver they had become accustomed to.

"As I was saying," Will started again, now blushing, " I think a portmanteau of the two goddesses' names would be a pretty good fit. Nastia?"

"Sounds too much like nasty, and she definitely is not." June objected.

"Hesnanya?" Will offered.

"Bit of mouthful." June said, shaking her head.

"How about Nestia?" Will offered again.

"Hmm." June considered. " I like it. Sounds like nest, where you're safe and home, and where you can do some laying." She said with a devious grin, "you know, like eggs? What do you think, Inta?"

Interface paused, considering the pet name and proposed ship's name. " I approve of the derivation. Nestia it is. I also approve of the pet name, you minx." At which point she pushed over June, laid on top of her and smothered her with kisses.

Will watched the two of them starting to heat up again, and interrupted, clearing his throat. "So, I think the best course of action is to do what is necessary to bring Nestia back online, salvaging everything working and valuable from the 'Saturn's Heart'. The top two critical items we need to take care of first, is finding a way to power up and control the Nestia's subsystems without taxing Interface's matrix. The other is figuring out what June and I will eat once we run out of rations, which gives us about three weeks to find a solution before we have to start hunting Munchers in the valley."

"I haven't had food aboard Nestia since I lost the crew." Interface's face grew sad for a moment, then she continued, "but the nutritional dispensers should still be functional, provided we can find a way to power them."

"Do you think it'll be safe for us to eat from the dispensers if we can get them powered up?" Will asked.

" I will need to configure it to produce what is optimal for your biology, which is easy enough, and as sub-systems go, it's not terribly power hungry. Yeah, I think it's a good candidate for testing the integration of your ship's components." Interface thought for a moment. "I think I can make a coupler that is compatible with your ship's power systems. I have to go over the details with you, to make sure I'm making the correct assumptions."

"You know how our systems work? You've been isolated on this ship since before humanity even created fire; how'd you pull that off?" Will asked with incredulity.

June chimed in, "She obviously picked up more than language when you scanned our minds, didn't you Inta?"

"Mostly surface stuff," Interface confessed, "I went as deep as necessary to build a language model, which included a lot of tangential references, such as, 'voltage, current, impedance' and the like. I didn't go too deep, though."

"Well, it seems only fitting that she's familiar with the inside of our heads; she's plenty familiar with the rest of our inside's", June said giggling as Interface tickled her without mercy.

"Okay then, we have our first objectives, Strip down the 'Saturn's Heart', get it all back to the Nestia, and get one of the nutrition dispensers running on our 'low tech' power supplies." Will said, reaching for clothes, finally about to get dressed.

Interface dramatically extended her arm and placed her wrist on her forehead, in mock distress. "But I have been underfed for so long," she let out a long, fake sigh, "surely you wouldn't begrudge me a second breakfast, would you?" She fanned her face with one hand to accentuate her point, grinning all the while.

"Well, we would be poor guests if we only worried about what we were going to eat, and not also attend to 'your needs' as well." Will said, overly dramatic in response. He dropped the boxers he was about to put on, then June helped him push Interface over on her back, the three of them giggling the entire time.

************

After Interface's 'second breakfast', followed shortly by 'second and a half breakfast', they finally got dressed and prepared to return to their ship. Stuffing the last item into his pack, Will slung it over his shoulder. "We haven't seen much of the Nestia yet, is there another way back up to the airlock we came in, or do we need to crawl back through the maintenance tubes?"

"Having been fed well recently," Interface said with a smile, "I should have plenty of spare juice to operate one of the lifts."

"It's not too much of a strain without main power?" June asked, concerned.

"Not really. I'm only powering up the portions of the ship we are in at any one moment, which doesn't take too much. If I feel peckish, I'll let you know." She said, grabbing June by the waist and pulling her close for a squeeze and a kiss. "Follow me."

They entered the corridor and walked a dozen or so meters deeper in the ship, then Interface stopped in front of a door that looked like all the others. The soft blue light in her eyes flared briefly, then the door melted open, revealing a small, round room without features, made of the same flat white material everything else aboard the Nestia was.

Walking inside the door closed and they stood there waiting for a moment while nothing happened. Will was about to ask if something was wrong, when the doors opened again, this time on the command deck, with the red sunlight shining down the hallway.

"Smooth elevator." Will commented. Interface smiled and nodded. They walked to the airlock hallway door, already open and went inside. The outer door had been closed at some point so they paused and checked their gear. Will retrieved the auto rifle, checked the magazine and chambered a round, before engaging the safety and slinging it over his shoulder.

Suddenly thinking of something he dropped his pack to the floor and rummaged through his pack until he found their extra short range communicator and spare binoculars, then pulled them from the bag. "We're probably going to be gone most of the day, and might need to stay in the other ship for the night, depending how late it gets before we are ready to head back. You can use this communicator to keep in touch or let us know if you need anything. I know most of your sensor array is powered down, so you can use the binoculars to watch us if you get bored."

He held out the comm device to Interface, but she didn't move to take it. Instead, her voice crackled out of the comm device on his wrist without moving her lips. "I was tuning into your wavebands before you hiked over. I've set Nestia's short range comms to ultra low power mode; it'll give me enough range so that I should be able to broadcast to the end of the valley with no problem."

Will chuckled, and handed Interface the spare comm and binoculars anyways. "Just in case."

Interface hugged both of them, and gave them each a long kiss. "Don't be gone too long. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to until I can ravage you both again." A wave of lust and longing poured off the silver girl, and they almost postponed the trip. Interface realized what she was unintentionally doing and eased up, making their parting slightly easier, but not easy.

The outer airlock door opened, Will and June gave Interface one last kiss goodbye, and stepped back out into the wide open space of the valley. As they hiked down the slope to the valley floor, they glanced back and saw Interface hadn't moved from the doorway. She stood in the doorway and watched them walk away until they were only small dots in the distance. Only then did she sigh, and close the door.

The late morning air was cool as the light breeze ruffled their hair. On their descent to the valley floor, they noticed a herd of slow moving Munchers about a klick ahead and off to the left, some distance from their line of travel.

Will blazed the path and June hiked single file behind him, through the low brush in companionable silence. She reflected on the last week, and how wildly their prospects had shifted. Had they remained in the actual hyperspace lane and not been detoured by the pirates, the 'Saturn's Heart' would be entering the Brazo system by now, on final approach to the Rangonian orbital spaceport and its loading docks. After unloading, they'd spend a day or two relaxing at one of the port bars, a couple of nice meals with drinks, but eventually heading off to individual motel rooms, while they waited for new orders.

June thought about how Will and June would have maintained their friendly, professional relationship. It struck her in that moment, how lonely she had actually been. Busy in the day to day, she never gave it much thought; it was just how it was. She figured Will must have felt the same. June had originally cursed the pirates for attacking them, but a small part of her thanked them for nudging her fate into Will and Interface's arms.

For the first time in a very long time her heart was full of hope and promise, and the empty feeling of loneliness was filled by warm companionship, great sex and a blooming sense of deep love. The connection to the man trudging in front of her and the silver girl waiting back behind her filled her heart to overflowing.

It was at that precise moment Will looked back at her then back the way they came, and smiled.

They had been hiking for about an hour when they stopped on a rise in the undulating valley floor for a five minute water break. Will took his pack off, set it on the ground and leaned against it, while sipping from his canteen.

The communicators on each of their wrists crackled with Interface's voice. "Hello, Lovers. How goes it, everything okay?" Her voice almost imperceptibly edged with concern.