All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 03: Dentata'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

This story continues to impress.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

In a good way, I hope...

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Serious

The title of this series can be taken tongue-in-cheek, mostly because she is turning into more than just a whore. Your a seriously good writer, and I'm loving this series. Five stars! May I suggest a proof reader, only because there are missing words, and little mistakes thru-out. Can't wait to read more.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Many thanks!

For Literotica I prefer to keep the process quick and light, and I hope you will forgive the occasional error. But I do know from experience how valuable an editor can be, for story and proofing. One of the little things I find frustrating about Literotica is how difficult it is to make emendments. The number of times I've had something published and immediately seen missing words, grr...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Chapter 1

Very interesting and sexy chapter. Neptune is a nice change. You established the setting and its rules very well. I really felt immensed in that world. I enjoyed the way you described your string of lovers/clients, and the pleasure they brought you. Celeste is my favorite so far. So cute. I was surprised to learn she was a virgin. Your teasing in the lake was really hot. I wonder what/who is Gnafr exactly, and how will that angle progress. My favorite part was: " Celeste reclined languorously on a wide, smooth shelf of rock that was wet but not slippery. I pulled myself awkwardly from the water to sit by her. "This is a place for lovers to meet," she said, "if they have nowhere else to go."

"Is that what we are? Lovers?"

"No." She shook her head. "This isn't love."

"What is it then?"

"I don't know. A beginning."

I lay down beside her and we kissed, a long, soft, exploratory kiss. "An excellent beginning," I agreed, and kissed her again, while my fingertips brushed the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. When she tensed for a moment, and tried to deny me, I whispered in her ear, "Trust me," and kissed my way down her cheek to her neck.

Her legs parted for me, but I resisted the opportunity she gave me. "I can give you pleasure," I murmured, "but it is your duty to learn the paths to pleasure, to know your body as well as you know Minerva, so you can guide lovers to your own secret cave..."

Celeste sniggered. "You sound like a character from a cheap romance."

I was too used to being hurt to let it show. "Maybe you're right. My mouth needs a better purpose." I kissed that seductive spot above and between her breasts, and trailed kisses down across her belly, coming at last to a sweetly fragrant pussy amidst a profusion of blonde curls.

"Exquisite," I said, breathing in the raw aroma of her obvious arousal. "But perhaps you're right. It would be wrong to defile this virgin flesh." I eased away and slipped into the water, escaping through the curtain of water even as she reached for me with a cry of protest."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of your story.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

Yes, I loved writing Celeste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES