All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 05: Cyborg'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pfellpfellalmost 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

I like the frequency at which you're extending this great story, especially since your creativity doesn't seem to suffer. Is the new collar now a permanent accessory? (By the way: I like very much!)

I'm already looking forward to the next installment. I'm very curious about Interstellar travel. Furthermore, sooner or later, there's something bound to happen due to the high concentration of nanites in Sam's blood. That also promises to be quite interesting.

Finally, I would like to give some advice to the protagonist (not the author): You should work on your bargaining skills. First contact with some alien species, on top of it all through sex, should be worth much more than triple the usual wage. Even if you would do it for free.

I hope to read much more of this amazing tale!

Cheers

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

I agree, she needs to be paid more... but that would get her debt paid off and make her a free woman again. Seems to me that her indebtedness and the resulting somewhat-nonconsensual nature of her sexual servitude is part of the plot. Too late to change that now.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

> I like the frequency at which you're extending this great story...

Unfortunately, it may be a while until the next. I have a few ideas I'm kicking around, but I don't know when I'll have a next chapter.

> Is the new collar now a permanent accessory?

It wasn't originally intended to be permanent, but the more I think about it... Sam will no doubt have to deal with a variety of environments and swapping the gill-corset for a multi-environmental corset would make sense.

> There's something bound to happen due to the high concentration of nanites.

Indeed.

> Finally, I would like to give some advice to the protagonist (not the author): You should work on your bargaining skills. First contact with some alien species, on top of it all through sex, should be worth much more than triple the usual wage. Even if you would do it for free.

Good advice! :-)

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Missing Pages?

I want to know how the alien experience concluded; the rapid jump to the next scene felt disjointed as did the loss of limbs. It seemed too casual, ho hum, half my body is gone, oh well. Perhaps they could each have been expanded to their own chapters.

If the series is going to continue to just skip over the intimacy of their life, l'm going to continue to lose interest. I've enjoyed your series so far but this chapter was disappointing, compared to previous submissions. It feels more like an outline of what you intended to write.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Still

Still a big fan of this series. Not a fan of tentacles but it's an alien, and glad you didn't dwell on the sex with them. She is slowly turning into a cyborg. Can't wait to read more of her adventures. Five Stars!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Crusader: Thanks - as always! I like and dislike tentacles. Ultimately they work best as an erotic horror, but I thought it would be fun to do it like this.

[Une]nthusiastic: It's a fair point, and perhaps I should have dedicated the chapter to one or other. I am often justly accused of being hasty in my writing. The first draft of this chapter didn't even bother to explain *how* the limbs were lost. It had no Adria or aliens either. No doubt I could have added more, but... I was happy with it. Besides, the other chapters were also very sparing of sex, and what was left to say?

pfellpfellalmost 5 years ago
Ideas

If you're interested, I'd like to share some ideas for the story. The forum doesn't allow me to send you private messages, though.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Hmm... Maybe it will now.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Still following

This chapter felt incomplete. Maybe I binged on all 5 in one sitting and was a little brain-dead or maybe you skipped over some(to me) important descriptions, especially losing half the body with little/no angst? Oh well, I've enjoyed the ride so far and will continue. Slow down and breathe every now and then.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

You're not the first to say that, and maybe you're right. It could be more angsty.

I had this idea that she has this traumatic incident that nearly kills her but certainly leaves her feeling like less than a whole person, but she's in a weird environment where this is a more or less daily occurence. With our early 21st Century technology, she'd be in hospital for weeks, with trauma counselling and everything, but out at Sol Station she's patched up within hours and sent back out into the world.

[Once again I'm not entirely sure what Sam's pronouns are, but I'm thinking she's probably okay with she/her.]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Man she is gona be fucked.

If she gets hit by an EMP all those nanites in her blood would likely get clogged up in her veins killing her in minutes. Personally the limbs being replaced was a nice touch but the corset part could have been left out and leaving the breathing tech just to her neck. But you're the author so do what you will. Overall a fantastic story even if this chapter felt a tad rushed. Hope we get a new part soon.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Corsetry is cool... and in this case practical too. Interesting thought about the EMP, though.

Yes, I definitely need to write more in this series, but I'm still undecided about how to get her there.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Cracking me up!

I've enjoyed reading this series very much and would like to see more of the "Ships Whore". That's what has me cracking up, being listed for what she is, the ships whore, not something seen every day, lol. All in all, a very entertaining story and hope there will be more chapters.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Make it legal, make it shameless, make it safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES