All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 06: Evolution'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
O.M.G.!

Welcome Back, it's been a long time! And thank you for another wonderful chapter. It's exciting to read she's actually going to the furthest reaches of the Galaxy, and Sam is evolving. That's some pretty heady stuff. Really hoping it's not going to take another 11 months for the next chapter. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hi Alina!

I know you've been dabbling with a whole load of story ideas so I just wanted to thank you for coming back to this one with another chapter as I think it's your best series apart from castle slave.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago

Love this story. Because it's truly amazing scifi. "the freedom and wonder of interstellar space would be mine." That's it in a nutshell.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

I've really loved writing this series. I've learned so much about planets and exoplanets. Ch. 07 is out now, and Ch. 08 is submitted, but after that I'm not sure if/when there will be more.

Thank you for the lovely comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh oh

This isnt going to end well. You should NEVER ignore the scientist in scifi.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm all for science, but scientists sometimes forget that the people in power don't give a damn about the science.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi AlinaX!

All this had been written before: Simply put ... WOW!

I've had the link to this story laying around for a year or more, never sure if i want to indulge another time consuming epic... Worth every word!

(Just so it doesnt come over wrong: It takes me weeks going over good stories i read

again and again in my mind delightfully distracting me for a looong time.)

And You created an amazing story!

Well written, fast paced with just enough character depth to not be distracting and a

nice potion of scientific "hikes" woven inside to spike and hold a geneticists

interest! And I adore Sam's cynicism;)

The whole story so far full of erotic endeavors!

I devoured every part of it and am affright to read further just so i do not hit the

end of Sam's road the stars!

Gues I just have to make due with your other stories... Bulls eye, inflamed again;)

Anyway my respect for a great job and most sincere thanks to you for sharing!

Absolutely Yours till the last word;)

Urtica

"I'd rather die in outer space than [back] on Earth."

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the lovely comment.

My aim for this story was aim for astronomic accuracy while pushing Sam ever outward towards the stars. I learned a lot along the way about just how difficult that would be (we generally don't appreciate just how far away Saturn is, and then beyond) and just how hostile interstellar space is.

I'm not a biologist, and so there's a lot of hand-waving there. I'm glad it held your interest.

Good luck in your search for more stories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES