All Comments on 'Shipwreck'

by VMKane

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THIS STORY BECAME 2 BORING 2 READ IN 2 PARAGRAPHS

Find another way topass your time in the old folks home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

very good story a difficult subject well written

wrecktechwrecktechabout 11 years ago
Complex interaction done well

5* You have captured the characters very well. A bit hard to follow at times but not easy to capture emotions and thoughts in stressful situations.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesabout 11 years ago
The good things are those you have to work at

This is not an easy story to read, nor does if offer much for those looking for instant relief, but that should not detract from the very real quality here. If you're prepared to make the effort, to really read, not just skim, this is one of the best stories from one of the best authors.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Difficult Story

This was a difficult story to read, but the subject needed to be that way.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Inappropriately categorized

This story is Non-consent/Reluctance.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
impressed me

VMKane, I want to complement you on the quality of your writing style.

And, the psychological power of your imagination. I look forward to your future postings on this site.

If you have any other published works available elsewhere, please email me that information.

Thank you - fanfare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5+

I am deeply impressed. Originally I was looking for a sweet simple romance story and then... I was gifted with a truly beautiful story. You have a talent. I can't wait to read more of your work.

<3 all the way from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

This story moved me to tears. Every word is so raw, yet so right, and all of the emotion comes through clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mixed tears :)

I really loved this story. It was happy and sad at the same time. For some reason it touched me deeply. My thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I found this story interesting, the standard lesbian story I was expecting took a dark turn! I read it all the way through and got another surprise at the end with the obituary for Kat. Not the usual story at all. But I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Woah...

crittergirlcrittergirlabout 3 years ago

It's hard to find a balance between beautiful, fucked up, and hot. You've done that here, and I thank you for the privilege of reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous