All Comments on 'Shipwrecked!'

by bro_son1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Different. Hard to read and stay engaged for me. I think it must have been fun for you. The out-of-character interjections were distracting and were always taking it away from the fantasy. So many of these stories are just fiction, in spite of claims to the contrary, but fourth wall was so broken that the rest of the story failed. Sorry for me; but good luck for you. Relive this and relish this for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but the transcript didn't work with me. The whole bro sis was awkward and intruded in the story, made it seem forced and clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Since role play is a widdle kids game are the players 5 and 6 yrs old? Next, I'll be the daddy and you be the mommy...

hoppy154hoppy154almost 3 years ago

did nothing for me i found it very hard to get into and honestly i gave up on it try another way this totally not the way to go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I'm sure the RP session was hot A.F. for you, it completely fails as a "story". the [ Bro▸/ Sis▸] thing is cumbersome and the constant switching perspective breaks immersion. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" Also, please forgive the spelling errors. "

Why??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couldn’t get into the story

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Instead of writing it as a transcript, you should have written a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

could not read it, the whole Bro-Sis thing ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dreadful, write a proper story instead of this gibberish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bro\Couldn't sis read bro it..bro\sis, bro\ bro\sis

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

wtf did I just see - please re-edit this into a readable version

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I couldn’t even read the damn story because of transcripts!

Metatron122Metatron122almost 3 years ago

Hey it was ok as far as those saying unable to follow are you idiots unable to understand bro is brothers side and guess what sis is sisters side. There are a couple points were you went different directions but thats from it being a interactive roleplay not my turn your turn based. Also you slipped up and didn't fully remove sis name as bro called her Sara a couple of times.

bro_son1bro_son1almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments, this is an actual transcript as-is from an RP I did here (with only the handles and names replaced for anonymity, and some spell check). Sorry it you did not like, it was damn fun for both of us who participated in this RP and I thought there would be people who would like to read and enjoy. :)

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbro_son1@bro_son1
42 years, love consensual family role plays, a sapiophile. my first publication in lit https://www.literotica.com/s/bro-sis-roleplay hurray! My fav site (of a fellow rp'er):https://amyroleplayer.wixsite.com/website == Results from bdsmtest.org == 91% Submissive 84% Non-mo...

story TAGS