Shipwrecked on an Island

Story Info
Paradise fruit changes a man.
5.3k words
4.32
35.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shipwrecked on an island with magical fruit.

*cough* *cough* As the water I cough out feels the force of gravity and falls back onto my face I start to come too. I can hear waves licking the shore and as I place my elbow on the ground to prop myself up I can feel a wave rush up my back and past my head. Where was I, what had happened? I start to think back as I slowly roll over and try to get to my knees. I remember the boat, I remember the party, my friends, the dancing....then the panic, people screaming and shouting, the huge wave that smashed the window and then blank.

I open my eyes to observe where I am, it's a beach with soft sand and a thick row of trees a few meters in front of me, they go along the beach that must be over a mile long. I drag myself by elbows up the shore just past where the waves finish and then descend back into the ocean, I'm conscious of the fact I have no clothes on and can feel my dick drag on the sand but I don't care. The exhaustion my body feels only really hits me now, I roll over onto my back again and rest my head on the sand, staring up at the blue sky which is half covered by the palm trees, and then blackout.

"Dude...dude, wake up! Are you ok?" A distant voice asks.

I slowly wake as I feel my shoulders and body being shoved slightly, when I open my eyes I can see Eric standing above me. Eric and I weren't great friends, more acquaintances who hung around the same circle.

"Oh, thank god, I thought you were dead" he says.

"I thought I was too" I reply.

"I'm glad you are ok but why do you have no clothes on?" Eric says as his eyes scan my body

I am not much to look at, at 5'7" with not a lot of muscle or even hair I wouldn't be what someone would call "a man's man". My frame has been mistaken for a woman from behind too.

"I don't know, I woke up here like this, all I remember is dancing at the party and then blank."

The words come out of my mouth as I try to piece things together again.

"If I recall you were a pretty drunk dude, you were dancing on a table with only a pair of loose shorts on" Eric tells me with a slight hint of judgment

That might be true, I do tend to get a little too wasted at parties. The one on the boat was organized by a rich friend of ours, his dad owned the boat and we took it into the pacific to party for a few days

"I managed to find a lifeboat and throughout what must have been 24 hours the currant took me here, I have had a quick look around and there's no one but I think we are on an uninhabited island. I saw the rogue wave coming for the boat before anyone else so I don't have high expectations of anyone else surviving"

"Well, maybe you and I should have a look around and see what we can find" I say as I try to stand up.

I quickly lose my balance and Eric grabs me under my arm, I suddenly become aware of how strong Eric is, at 6'4" he was always someone girls would gravitate towards, good looking with defined facial features, nice hair he kept himself fit and this was evident with him having nothing on but a pair of shorts. He had glamour muscles that anyone would be jealous of and the outline of his dick was nothing to be ashamed of.

"How about we walk up this way" He said as he points and the biceps he has can be seen in full view.

As we walk up the beach I observe the trees, there seems to be some sort of fruit growing on them. They look slightly like peaches but clearly can't be based on the type of tree they are.

"Do you think those fruits are edible?" I ask Eric as I look at the fruits.

He walks up to the trees where some of the fruits have fallen to the ground, he picks one up to inspect it.

"I don't know..maybe...I'm starving so I'll take the chance" Eric replies as he smells one and then bites into it.

"Oh yeah this is delicious, you have to try them" he said.

I pick one up and bring it to my mouth, it smells very sweet, I recognize the smell but can place it. I take a small bite and confirm what Eric had said, they are delicious, like a tropical fruit smoothie in one fruit. A warm feeling starts to run through my body I instantly feel rejuvenated and have a strange tingle shoot around my body.

"Take a couple and let's keep walking" Eric orders me.

"Sure thing" I reply as I grab a couple in my arms.

As we continue to walk up the beach I notice a red rectangle object just in the distance, I run towards it and as I get closer I drop the fruits only to realize it's a suitcase.

"Oh man I hope this is some clothes" I say excitedly to Eric, haven't forgotten that I was still naked.

"This must have come from someone on the boat, there might be more along the beach" I hear Eric say.

With no lock on the case, it was just two zips I had to use to open the suitcase. As I pull it open my smile slowly turns to a frown. Inside the suitcase is an assortment of bikinis, lingerie, feminine hygiene products, and other assortments of woman's stuff.

"Oh man that is some bad luck" Eric says as he scans the contents of the suitcase.

"Hey man if I was you I would put something from it on, your back and skin is starting to get red and we have no protection from the sun" Eric said with a little concern in his voice.

I hadn't noticed but in all the exploration and trying to get my bearings of this place that the sun had continued to beat down on me, my skin was fairly light and without sunscreen, I was turning red.

"ugh but I don't want too" I say to Eric nervously.

"Dude come on, it's just us here and I don't want to hear you complaining about your sunburn" He said in what seems like a more authoritarian way than usual.

"Alright fine" I say giving in "but you better not make fun of me!"

"No worries dude, we are in this together, I am just looking out of you" Eric says with a smile on his face.

I pick out a one-piece swimsuit that has a dark floral design, it seems to offer me the most coverage on my body from protection from the sun. As I slip it on I can't help but notice my ass seemed a little bigger or rounder than usual and once I pulled the straps over my shoulders, the rubbing against my nipples make my cock stir.

"That's weird" I mutter to myself.

"Alright dude, it's getting late I don't think we are going to find much more at the moment, it's time we start making somewhere to sleep, let's go back to the lifeboat and we can use that" Eric says taking charge and grabbing the suitcase.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan" I say agreeing with him.

We start to walk back to where we came and I can't help but get the feeling that Eric is looking at my ass as I walk in front of him. I look down and notice the bulge of my cock isn't as big as it looks when I put the swimsuit on, which I am happy with as I don't want to have my cock on display again.

When we get back to the lifeboat Eric starts pulling down tree branches and making a sort of makeshift tent. He pushes the lifeboat into it and looks to be done.

"There, a roof and a bed, we are set for the night at least" He says triumphantly placing his hands on his hips, as he does so I notice his muscle seems to be more pronounced and the bulge in his shorts is bigger. I feel a strange tingling run through my nipples and my dick. It was a stirring I hadn't felt before. I didn't have long to think about it as Eric shouted to me to grab some wood and that we were going to make a fire.

I made my way around picking up branches and sticks, as I was bending over I could feel a small weight on my chest pulling against the swimsuit, as I stood up I looked down and could see my chest was getting bigger. As I was doing so I kept seeing Eric checking my ass out over my shoulder and he made an excuse to come up behind me and reach for some fruit in the branches above and in doing so rubbed his dick against my ass. I felt the tingle in me again, what the hell was going on?

Eric had the fire going in no time (he made sure to mention he had some survival courses) and after the ordeal we had been through the warmth from it was very comforting. Eric had pushed a fallen tree close to the fire that we could sit on, it had fallen dark now with the moon high in the sky and as the flames dances into the sky I could make out the stars. If it hadn't been such terrible circumstances we got here this would be a very pleasant night.

" Here" Eric shouted as he threw a bottle of water and some fruit to me. "I had a few bottles on the lifeboat, I'm sure you probably thirty now"

He was right, I was, I took a big swig from the water and a bit into the fruit. That strange feeling came over me again and I swear I could feel my chest getting heavier.

"I need to go take a piss" I said to Eric as I stood up.

I walked into the trees and put my hand against one and pulled my swimsuit to the side to pull my cock out

"Holy shit" was all I could say, my dick had shrunk and by shrunk I mean was barely there, it was just a small num while my balls seemed to have retreated into me. My genitals resembled more like a pussy than a dick. I stuck my finger around to see what was going on and I could fit my finger all the way into me, as I did a feeling of electricity ran through me.

"Oh, shit...oh shit...WTF is going on" I said in a panic. Eric heard and came running over to me

"What's wrong!" He said in a panic.

"I...I..don't know....my dick is gone man, it's not there anymore" I said in terror.

"Don't be stupid...let me see" He said in disbelief.

I turned towards him and pulled my swimsuit to the side and showed him what was left of my dick.

"Oh my god, dude where did your dick go???" Eric said shocked.

"I don't know, all day I have been feeling weird, my chest has been feeling heavy too" I said as I grabbed them, they were now quite noticeable with my nipples being hard and if they were to be measured would easily be a c cup.

"Yeah dude your hair has gotten longer too, I didn't want to say anything because I thought I was becoming delirious but it's true" Eric replied

As he said that I felt my hair and he was right, it was down past my shoulders, how did I not notice that?

"This is not good" I said.

"It's alright, things will be ok" Eric said as he walked over and hugged me. The feeling of closeness with him did make me feel better. I could feel his cock pressing against my leg and it instantly made my nipples tingle and a stirring in my gentiles

"Let's go back to the camp and get some sleep, we will try and figure this out tomorrow" Eric said trying to comfort me.

"I can't yet, I still need to piss" I said, I squatted down and pulled my swimsuit to the side, and peed like a woman.

When I was done Eric and I walked back to the camp, he suggested I look through the suitcase and see if there was any nightwear. I looked through the suitcase and found a pink teddy. It couldn't be worse than the swint suit so I changed into it. I could feel Eric looking at my tits and what was now my pussy as I did, I honestly didn't mind, at this stage, I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. The feeling of the teddy in my nipples was electric and I was beginning to feel a little feminine.

"Let's call it a night" Eric said as he got into the lifeboat under his makeshift tent.

I followed him into the boat and lay down on a bundle of leave eric has fashioned as a pillow, he lay down behind me. Felt him shuffle and as the night air was getting colder I could tell neither he nor I would get comfortable. He placed his arm on my shoulder.

"I can tell you are cold, how about I spoon you and keep you warm" Eric said caringly.

"Yeah ok" I said, not in any position to put up a fight.

Eric pushed up against me and I could feel the warmth from his chest and his crotch as his dick nestled between my ass cheeks, even while he was wearing shorts there was no stopping it. The comfort from Eric helped me fall asleep and I had vivid dreams of being a woman. I woke during the night to feel Eric's hard cock pressing against my ass, he was humping me in his sleep with his hand on my breast and for some reason, I didn't stop him. There was an excitement there and I could feel my pussy (I have resolved to calling it that now) getting wet but I was too tired to even do anything other than let him finish. He eventually stopped and I am sure he came in his shorts. I thought about what was going on, I was a straight guy, I liked women but the changes that were happening to us just seemed to dictate what was going on. I drifted back to sleep shortly after that while listening to the waves slowly break up and down the beach.

I woke the next morning without Eric beside me, I sat up and looked out of the shelter and could see him coming out of the water with no clothes on. The sun was beaming and the place looked like paradise. Eric's body looked amazing and his cock was swinging like a tripod, it had gotten bigger, I realized my mouth was open and I thought back to what was going on, I wasn't gay but the look of Eric was stirring things in me that I only ever felt with women. This made me remember my body change. I felt my chest through the teddy, my tits were not a D cup and felt heavy on my chest, I then felt between my legs and there was no confusion anymore, my cock was gone and I had a pussy. Brushing off my clit sent shock waves through my body. As I was inspecting myself Eric has made his way to the shelter.

"Hey so I was thinking about what's going on with us, it's clear you are changing into a woman and my body is becoming more masculine...here"

He said as he threw one of the fruit towards me.

"It's these, it has to be, I read about frogs that changed their gender to female when they are only in the presence of other males, something about their chemical balances or something, I am not a biologist but I bet that these fruits have the same chemicals in them and they are changing us" Eric said as he was talking about biology his whole life.

I sat there in disbelief, I knew what he was talking about but had never looked into it, it seemed to be the only plausible explanation, I mean all we had done since we got here was eat these fruit and water.

"You might be right but why have you got no clothes on?" I asked him curiously.

"oh ehm I got up and they tore while I was getting some fruit for us" Eric lied, I knew it was due to a big cum stain on his shorts and he didn't want me to see.

"Anyway come on, let's go see what else we can find on this island," Eric said as he grabbed my hand. I stood up and could see eric was exploring my body with his eyes.

"You might want to see if there is anything less revealing to wear in the suitcase" Eric said but I had a feeling he didn't want me to.

I found a nice pink two-piece thong bikini and put it on. The feeling of it in my ass cheeks made me feel very sexy.

As Eric and I explored the island I felt him checking me out the entire time, he kept finding reasons to put his arms on me and feel/grab my ass. I didn't say anything because the truth was I was enjoying the attention. We discovered a cave on the side of a small hill, a pool of warm water and on top of the small hill, it had a ledge through a clearing to look out over into the ocean. As we were walking back to the camp I slipped and Eric grabbed me before I fell over, he held my back and ass and looked into my eyes. At that moment he kissed and it sent fireworks through my body, a feeling I never felt before came rushing through my body. We kissed for a few moments and I could feel his hard cock press against my leg all while his hands explored my new body, we stopped when we heard a noise in the trees.

"What was that?" I said.

"I've no idea but I can't see anything, must have been a branch falling or something" Eric said confidently.

We began to walk back to the camp and eric held my hand the whole way. When we got their Eric started to rustle up some fruit and water for us to eat and drink, I sat on the log with my legs crossed and watch as my man...I mean friend did his job of looking out and protecting me. My mouth watered as I watch his muscles tense as he picked things up, I accepted the fact that his whole masculinity was turning me on.

That night we resumed our positions of Eric spooning me and me in my teddy, this time Eric with no shorts on and his cock nestled between my ass cheeks again. As we lay there his hand was on my tummy, I felt an incredible urge of horniness, knowing how he would react and thinking about our kiss earlier on I grabbed his hand and moved it up to my tits. He instantly grabbed them and started playing with my nipples. The feeling was indescribable, I turned around and kissed him, our tongues explored each other's mouths and Eric's hand went down to my pussy. He played with my clit and brought me so close to cumming but he stopped, flipped me over onto my tummy, and grabbed my hips so I was on all fours. I felt him position his hard cock at my entrance, he didn't even ask, he just shoved it into my soaking wet pussy. My mind exploded, I have never felt such pleasure in my life, it was like I had cum 1000 times. He bottoms out in me and leaned over me so I had to support him up with my body.

His mouth behind my ear he asked me "Is this what you want?"

"Yes" is all I could reply.

He proceeded to pound his cock in and out of my pussy, he grabbed my tits, spanked my perfectly round-shaped ass, and fucked me like his bitch. I was his bitch, if I didn't think it before I knew it then, I wanted him to fuck me, mate with me, breed me, give me his seed. The fruit had turned us both into different people but with the same primal urges.

"oh yes...yes...please fuck me Eric, fuck me hard, I'm your bitch!" I moaned.

This sent Eric into overdrive, he banged me hard, his cock in and out of me like a piston, the slapping of his pelvis into my ass and the feeling of his balls bouncing off my pussy just sent me over the edge and I came hard, harder than I have ever cum before with a cock.

"ugh...ugh...I'm gonna cum baby" Eric grunted.

"Yes please, please cum in me, I want it, baby, cum in your bitch" I yelled as I pushed my ass and pussy back into him, meeting his thrusts and not wanting him to pull out

Eric made one last thrust into me and held me tight as he emptied his seed into me, I could feel every bit of it pulse out of his cock and into my eager pussy as my muscles tightened to milk every drop. He collapsed on me and I had to hold him up again with my back, like animals in the wild I knew my place and I was to stay there until he was ready.

He eventually pulled out and his cum dripped out of me onto the boat floor. I fell over exhausted and he curled up behind me, he held me tight and kissed my neck. We both listened to the waves and didn't say anything, we knew what had happened and we were both happy. I was his and he was mine.

The next morning I woke with Eric still spooning me, the comfort I felt right there and then was like nothing I had ever felt before, we were lost in the middle of the ocean, on an island with limited resources but I felt so safe with him.

I felt the urge to pee so I got up to go to the toilet, I walked into the trees to an area Eric had made for me to go and I squatted on the makeshift toilet, some cum came out as I peed and it made me feel so feminine. I went to wipe myself with a leaf and noticed blood on it. In shock, I checked between my legs and noticed a small patch on my thigh. I quickly cleaned it as best as I could and ran back to the camp. I checked the boat and a small patch was on the floor where I slept in front of Eric. Could this have been because he fucked me too hard? No, the bleeding wouldn't have lasted this long and there would have been more if it I thought to myself. Just then I felt a pain in the bottom of my stomach. It was quite uncomfortable and I put my hands there instinctively to try and soothe the pain.

12