Shipwrecked on an Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Eric said startling me.

"I don't know, I have some blood down there and my stomach feels sore" I replied to him.

"Oh....I think I know what's going on" he said.

"What" I exclaimed.

"My ex used to get them this bad....you're on your period" Eric said.

"What? No, I can't be I'm a... " I said before cutting myself off, just then I remembered that I wasn't a guy anymore, where we were and what was happening to us.

"Here" Eric said from behind me. I turned around and he threw some tampons at me "I found these in the suitcase, I guess you're lucky it was a woman's one" he said slightly smirking

He was right, I was lucky, I had never used a tampon before but I wasn't going to sit around here bleeding freely like this. I walked to the ocean and quickly washed as best I could and then returned the toilet Eric had made for me. I inserted the tampon and walked back to camp.

"Are you ok?" Eric asked with a hint of compassion.

"Yeah I guess" I replied " I will just have to get used to this then"

"Yeah sure, I'll do my best to help you" he said as he walked over and hugged me.

His big frame and strong arms made me feel so much better. "Hey let's eat and go for a walk today" he said before lifting my face, I had a tear in my eye and Eric wiped it away before kissing me. "I promise I will take care of you"

His words rang in my ears and there and then I knew he was telling the truth. I put on a new bikini, a nice red one that covered my tits and ass nicely.

Over the next few days, the pains in my ovaries came and went, I was able to manage my period and Eric was amazing the whole way through. Once it was finished I noticed my hormones changing and I felt like I owed Eric for being so helpful. On one of our walks around the island, I told him I had a surprise for him.

"What is it?" he said.

"Wait here, ill be back in a minute" I said as I went into the trees, I took some lingerie from the suitcase, a pink bra, G-string, stockings, and suspenders. I slipped them on while out of sight of Eric before putting some heels on and seductively walking towards him.

I had never walked in heels before so I did my best to look as sexy as I could for him.

"This?" I said as I got on my knees and started to take his cock in my mouth. "You've been so good to me I think you deserve something special, I know not being able to have sex has been tough on you so I'm going to make It up to you"

Eric moaned as I bobbed his cock in and out of my mouth. He tasted so good and his cock had gotten so big I was barely able to take him in my mouth.

"That's it" Eric said suddenly picking me up and turning me around. He bent me over a rock that was beside us and began to fuck me from behind. He spanked me hard before entering me. Ever since the change my ass had grown and gotten sensitive, I loved when he spanked me.

"You're my dirty little slut aren't you?" Eric said to me.

"Yes I am, I am your dirty little slut, spank me more, spank your slut more and show her how she's your bitch" I moaned

This was enough to make him climax and he filled me up with his cum. He pulled out and it dripped down my leg. I turned around and put my arms around his neck, legs around his hips, and kissed him long and hard. I realized I was falling in love with him. He was my protector, my body and feelings just naturally gravitated towards him.

Over the next few weeks, we found ways to fish, we found a freshwater stream coming down from the hill and Eric was able to make a better shelter for us. Our SOS sign was pretty big but we still saw no signs of life in the air or on the water. We made sure to fuck as often as we could too. We were living pretty fine until one day Eric said

"Hey I know we have been eating good but you're getting a little bit of a belly haha"

He was right, I thought I was going a bit crazy when some of the bikinis and underwear were feeling a bit tight around my stomach.

"Thanks but telling a girl she's getting fat is not the right way to get your dick sucked" I said angrily.

"No..no..sorry babe that's not what I meant" He said apologetically "it's just you have been getting bigger tits too while I have been staying the same, it's not like you have gotten fat it's just a little noticeable"

I began to worry, what could be causing the size of my stomach to grow?

"Well, what do you think it is" I said to him confused.

Just then a look of horror came across Erics face.

"You don't think your.... pregnant do you?" He said worryingly.

It felt like the floor came out from underneath me. He might be right, my stomach had grown, my breasts were tender and I don't remember how long it had been since my last period.

"Oh shit, no" I screamed "I'm not able to have a baby let alone be a mother" I cried

Eric rushed over to me and held me "Babe...babe, it's ok, you'll be ok, we'll be ok, whatever this is you and I will be fine and we can get through this" he said as he comforted me.

Anytime Eric held me it always made everything 100 times better.

"I guess all that fucking your bitch and cumming in her, you mated with me" I said half happily to Eric

Over the next few weeks, my stomach grew and I could feel a baby kicking and doing summersaults in me. Eric was amazing as usual, he did everything for me and prepared for the birth as best we could. I felt like I was bonding with our baby and Eric of course loved how big my tits grew. The actual birth was not my favorite part but we managed to get through it.

The day of what happened my waters broke while we were at camp, Eric put me up on this table he had made and did everything he possibly could. Without anything but his support, I gave birth to our baby. The birth was painful, I have never experienced it before, pushing another human out of me without any pain medication was an ordeal but still felt natural to me.

Holding our baby son in my arms was a feeling I never thought I would have but I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

"Does daddy want to hold his son? I asked Eric.

"Yes ...yes please" he said excitedly.

I handed him our son who was wrapped in the only blanket we had. Eric looked at him with the same loving eyes he's grown to look at me with over the last year. Our son started to cry and Eric startled by it, gave him back to me.

"I think someone's hungry, do you want Mommy to feed you, baby?" I said to him.

I took out one of my breasts from my bikini and rubbed my nipple off his mouth, instinctively he latched on and began to feed from my breast. It was a magical feeling. I looked at Eric and pulled him in to kiss him.

"I love you" I said to him.

"I love you too" he replied.

The end

12