Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back rubbed against the sides of the hut. I groaned with delight. Her fingers kneaded my ass as she flicked her tongue out of my hole and lapped at my folds. She tongued my labia and brushed my clit. Sparks flared.

"No cock!" she moaned and fluttered her tongue against my bud.

"No, no, I don't have a cock," I whimpered as she kept tonguing me. "I'm not a dickgirl."

"Futa," she groaned. It was almost a grunt. "Futa! Futa! Futa!"

She suckled hard on my clit.

I gasped at that. The pressure of her suction was insane. Intense. I groaned at what she did. Her tongue swirled around my bud. It was this incredible delight. I quivered with passion, my orgasm swelling in my cunt.

She nibbled on my clit between her suckles, using her soft lips. She nursed with such passion like she was trying to get my bud to sprout into a mighty cock like the one she possessed. My eyes rolled back in my head as I moaned out my delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I gasped.

"Futa, futa, futa!" she moaned and swirled her tongue around my clit.

I gasped as the sparks burst from that bud. It was so exciting. She hurtled me towards my orgasm. Towards that powerful moment when I would just explode in delight. I groaned, my back rubbing against the wall.

This was so hot. No sexy goth guy or hunky stud had ever made me feel like this. I shuddered, shocked by the savage-dickgirl's skill. I groaned as Jane brought me closer and closer to cumming. To just exploding with rapture.

"You naughty dickgirl!" I groaned. "Oh, god, I'm going to drown you in such cum! Yes!"

I burst with delight.

My pussy convulsed and writhed with the pleasure of her nursing on me. Juices gushed out of my pussy and flooded her mouth. It was an exciting delight. My face contorted with the rapture that swept through me.

I whimpered, gasping out the delight of this orgasm. My head tossed from side to side. Ecstasy drowned my mind as my pussy juices gushed out of my cunt. Jane licked at them. She lapped at my cunt with her passion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned as the pleasure swept through me. It was fantastic to feel that bliss surging through me. It was intense to have it gushing through my body.

"Pussy!" groaned Jane.

She thrust her tongue into my cunt and swirled around in my snatch. My pussy walls rippled around her tongue as my orgasm hit that amazing peak. I quivered there, savoring this wonderful delight. I panted as she flicked her tongue to my clit.

I gasped as she licked at my sensitive bud I shuddered, my small titties quivering. My black hair swept around my shoulders. Jane frowned as she leaned back and narrowed her eyes at me. She licked her lips and shook her head, her brown hair dancing down her back.

"No futa! No futa! No futa!" burst from her mouth.

She stood as I gasped in fright. She looked me up and down.

"You not futa!" Her hands planted on her hips, her massive cock thrusting out me almost like an accusing finger. "Not futa! Not futa! Why no futa?"

"Futa?" I asked, shaking my head. "What's futa?"

"This futa!" She grabbed her girl-dick and shook it at me. "Me futa. You no futa. Me have futa-dick. Big and mighty clit-cock. You. Just clit. Why no futa-dick?"

"Because I'm a girl," I gasped. "I'm not a dickgirl like you."

"Dick... girl?" Cocked head. "Me not dickgirl. Me Jane. Me futa."

"No, no, you're a girl with a dick." Then, slower, I added. "Diiiickgiiiirl."

"No, futanari. Futa!" She pressed her cock against my pussy. "You wet. Wet for futa-dick. Me fuck Chantelle?"

She did know my name. "Uh, yeah." After that orgasm she gave me, I could use more. She had such a gorgeous dick. "Sure. I mean, I've never had a cock that big before."

"Bad man cock not good cock." She smiled. "Futa-cock good. Pussy good. Chantelle like futa-cock in pussy."

"God, yes," I moaned.

"Speak funny, but me like." She cupped my face and kissed me with lips soaked in my sweet pussy cream. I groaned at that naughty delight as her tongue thrust into my mouth and danced around.

Her futa-dick throbbed between us. This massive slab of cock that made me quiver. My pussy clenched as our tongues danced around each other. My hands grabbed her rump. She had a firm one. Muscular but still plump.

She gripped my hips and swung me around. I loved what she did to me. This was so hot. I loved what was going on. This naughty heat swept through my body. I quivered as I kissed her with passion. I thrust my tongue into her mouth.

She suckled on my tongue as her futa-dick throbbed between us. My cunt dripped juices. God, this cock was huge. I wanted her in me. I wanted her to fuck me and make me into her little goth slut. That would be so hot.

She broke the kiss. "Chantelle pale. Black lips. Me like."

"I'm your goth slut," I purred.

"Goth..." Something in her eyes glimmered. Then she shook her head. "You me slut. Goth slut. Me fuck goth slut pussy."

"Fuck me," I moaned as she pushed me towards the bedding. I dropped to my knees on it and turned around. I knelt there and wiggled my pale rump at her. "Pound me with that big futa-dick, Jane! I want to cum on your cock."

"Me cum hard fuck pussy!" she purred and dropped to her knees behind me. She slapped her girl-cock on my rump. "Me love pussy. Pussy best. Futa-cock best. Together best!"

"Fuck, yes," I moaned. "Now pound me."

I quivered as she slid her cock over my rump. The tip nuzzled into my flesh and left a streak of precum. She moved it down the curve of my rump and slid it to the side. She found the shaved folds of my pussy. I shuddered as she did that, her cock sliding up and down my pussy slit.

She might talk like she had never been around people, but she had a big dick that I knew would stir up my pussy. Would just drive me wild. I couldn't wait for her to pound me with that huge dick. I would be in heaven.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as she pressed that thick cock into my pussy lips. "Fuck me!"

"Fuck you!" she said with glee and thrust.

Jane's big futa-cock rammed into my pussy. My eyes bulged. My little goth pussy had never had anything this large in it. I quivered as she stretched me out as that massive futa-cock slid to the hilt in me. It was outstanding. I loved every moment of it burying into me. I savored every second of that big cock filling me up.

She reached all the way to my cervix. My head tossed, my black hair danced around my face as that amazing futa-dick filled me up. I groaned at how wondrous it was to have all her girl-cock in me. I squeezed my snatch down on her, a big smile on my lips.

Then she drew back. I quivered in delight as she did that. It was fantastic to have her in my tight snatch. She moaned as my petite body quivered. I stared down at my black-painted fingernails and gasped as she thrust back into me. She fucked hard into me. Deep. She buried into me again and again.

It was an amazing delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned as she pounded me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jane groaned, her hands gripping my slender hips. "Me fuck pussy!"

"Yeah, you are!" I gasped, my body quivering as she pummeled me with that big cock. She pounded me with such force. "Shit!"

I squeezed my eyes shut as I reveled in the bliss of her big clit-cock hammering me. I had no idea how she could have both, but I was so glad to experience it. This was awesome. She hammered my pussy. She buried her girl-cock to the hilt into me again and again.

I loved it. I savored it so much. This was the best thing in the world. Just a wondrous delight to have that big cock fucking into my pussy again and again. I loved it so much. I savored this passion with all my might. I squeezed my snatch down on her cock as she fucked me so hard. The futa-savage hammered my cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "You jungle-dwelling futa-beauty! Fuck me with that big dick. Pound my tight cunt with that huge dick. Yes, yes, yes, that's it. That's fucking it!"

"Fucking you!" moaned the naughty futa as she pounded me.

"God, you are," I groaned. "You fucking are!"

She thrust into me over and over again. It was a thing of passion to have her hammering my cunt like that. I loved it so much. I savored this delight with all my might. She plowed into me again and again. She fucked me with her big dick.

And the pleasure spread. It built in me. That wonderful bliss swelled in my body. I groaned, loving every moment of it. I loved every second of her big cock fucking me. She hammered into my cunt with such force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's amazing. That's so good. Ooh, you're going to make me cum and cum and cum!"

"Me make Chantelle cum!" squealed the futa-savage.

"Yes!" I moaned, squeezing my cunt down on that huge cock.

The pressure in my snatch was outstanding. I trembled as she buried into my cunt again and again. I groaned, loving the way she pumped away at me. I trembled, my body quivering as she fucked into me with such force.

My pussy clamped down hard on her. I trembled as the bliss swept through me. It was an amazing delight to have her fucking me. The silky friction in my snatch swelled and swelled the pleasure she was giving me.

"Oh, god, that's so good," I moaned. "That's just amazing. Yes, yes, yes, keep pounding me like that. Just keep fucking me with all that force."

"Me keep fucking!" squealed Jane as she buried in me. "Me seed pussy! Flood Chantelle! Me spurt cum! Big cum! Huge cum!"

"I hope so!" I whimpered, squeezing my snatch down around her dick. "Yes, yes, yes, that's so good. I love that so much. Fuck!"

She buried deep and hard into my snatch. She plowed hard into me. I groaned, my twat quivering with delight. I squeezed my snatch down around her pussy, a big smile spreading on my lips. She thrust into me, my orgasm nearly bursting.

Jane buried her futa-dick to the hilt in me. I squeezed down on her, reveling in that wonderful cock drawing back. I quivered there, my heart thundering a mile a minute. She plowed back into me with such force. She filled me up.

I exploded.

"Yes!"

My cunt went wild around her girl-cock. She gasped as she drew back, my snatch crippling around her big dick. The pleasure shot through me. She slammed back into me. She buried her girl-cock to the hilt in my cunt and squealed.

She erupted.

I groaned as the futa-cum spurted into my snatch. It was an incredible delight. I loved every second of her spurting into me with all her jizz. It was amazing feeling her splashing my cervix in her thick seed. I loved when a cock busted bareback in me.

"Yes, yes, flood me with your cum!" I moaned, my pussy rippling around her girl-cock.

"Jane cum! Jane cum! Jane love cum!" she squealed as she spurted over and over into my pussy.

I savored it, too. I loved all that jizz flooding into my snatch. It was amazing. She pumped me full of all her spunk. I loved every moment of it. This wicked delight swept through me. It drowned my mind. Ecstasy poured over my thoughts.

It was wonderful to experience all that cum spurting into me. Just fantastic. My cunt suckled it out of her dick. I worked it all out of her futa-cock. I groaned as I hit that amazing peak of bliss. I hovered there, a big smile on my lips.

"Oh, my god, that was amazing," I groaned.

"Yes, yes," Jane panted. "Cum amazing! Me love cum!"

"Me, too," I panted as she ripped her girl-cock out of my pussy.

I shuddered and rolled over onto my back. I lay on her pile of leaves. It was more comfortable than it looked. Her futa-cum leaked out of my pussy and trickled down to my asshole. I panted, staring up at her and her futa-dick dripping in my pussy cream.

She leaned over me, her big, tan boobs jiggling. She stroked my cheeks. "Black tears."

"My mascara ran," I groaned. "It's supposed to be waterproof. But I bet it's not ocean proof. I'm just glad my hair's still black. Bet my roots are showing."

"Roots?" She glanced down at my feet. "See no roots. You girl. Not tree." She laughed. "Silly girl."

I rolled my eyes. "How about my lips? Are they still black?"

She nodded. "Why black? Hurt?"

I shook my head. "I'm goth. I paint them that way to look sexy and so it's more fun to kiss pretty futas like you."

"Goth..." Her brow furrowed for a moment. "Goth... That... That... Hot topic... Why in head?"

"Hot Topic?" I gasped, sitting up. "You know about Hot Topic? I mean, it's where preps go to buy their goth stuff. Have you been there? Are you not from this island?"

"Jane confuse." She shook her head. "Black lips good kiss?" She cupped my face and kissed me.

I shuddered at the feeling of her plump mouth on mine. She kissed me with passion. I groaned, her futa-dick rubbing on my shaved pubic mound and smearing her pussy juices across it. I kissed her back as I leaned back on the bed.

Our lips came apart as she smiled down at me. Her eyes flicked over my body. She was such a puzzle. Hot Topic... That was no coincidence. She had heard of goths, too. That meant she hadn't come from this island. Had she shipwrecked here as a kid?

How else to explain her shitty vocabulary? It had never fully developed. Which meant she had been here for a long, long time. She looked to be twenty-five or so. My stomach roiled. Was I going to be stuck on this island for the rest of my life with a big-dick futa-savage?

Well, that dick was fun, but... I had a home. I didn't get along with my mom and dad, but the idea of never seeing them again sent this shiver through me. Of living on this island, my pale body slowly being tanned to a rich, golden brown like I was some prep girl. Eating fruits and coconuts and god knew what else.

It was frightening. Overwhelming.

"Shh, shh," Jane said. She pressed her cock over my pussy lips and down my taint, smearing her tip through the cum that had leaked out of my twat. She reached my asshole. "Jane make Chantelle happy. Ass fuck!"

"What?" I gasped as she thrust her big futa-dick against my anal sheath. "Wait, no! You're too big!"

"Ass fuck!" she squealed and thrust.

I groaned as my anal ring stretched and stretched before the girth of her big dick. This was so insane. My back arched against the leaves of her makeshift bedding. I groaned as my asshole stretched wider and wider. I trembled there, my heart pounding in my chest as she drilled against my backdoor.

She moaned her delight while I groaned. The tip of her dick felt so slippery. More than just my pussy juices. I shuddered as I stretched wider and wider. I gasped, realizing that maybe I could take her big futa-dick in my asshole.

She gripped my hips and lifted them from the ground bedding. Then she thrust hard. My anal ring opened the rest of the way. I gasped as she popped into my bowels. That big, throbbing futa-dick slid into my bowels. The jungle savage moaned her delight as she sank her shaft deeper and deeper into my bowels.

"Holy fucking shit!" I groaned as she pressed more and more of that cock into my bowels. I trembled there, loving what I felt. This was incredible. Amazing. "Oh, wow, that's awesome!"

"Ass-fuck good fuck!" Jane squealed as she bottomed out in me.

I had every inch of her massive clit-dick in my bowels. I felt like such a goth slut for taking it. I squeezed my asshole around her cock, loving how big she was. That was incredible. Then she drew back. I groaned in delight, savoring the feeling of her in me.

She slammed back into me. She buried to the hilt in my bowels, thrusting away at me. I shuddered, reveling in her fucking me with such bold and hard strokes. She buried her futa-dick into my anal sheath again and again.

I watched her boobs bouncing over my head. It was so hot seeing her big tits jiggling and bouncing as she fucked me. Her brown hair danced around her tan face as she pumped away at me. She fucked into me with such force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, squirming on my back as she hammered my bowels.

My pussy clenched, forcing out cum that gleamed on my shaved folds. It was an incredible delight to have her cock bury to the hilt in my asshole. The heat melted to my snatch, feeding a growing orgasm. Another one.

"Me like ass!" moaned Jane. "Fuck ass good."

"Yeah, you do," I moaned. "You fuck my ass so good!"

She beamed at me as she drove her girl-cock into my asshole again and again. I shuddered then swiped up some of her cum that was leaking out of my pussy. I brought her jizz to my lips and suckled it off, savoring the salty delight flavored by my own sweet cream.

That was such a wonderful taste.

I scooped up more of the cum as she fucked my bowels. She hammered me hard and fast. I suckled the delight off my fingers. Then she did it. She stroked her fingers along my pussy lips and gathered up her own futa-jism.

She suckled it off. "Cum good!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned. "And pussy?"

"Cum good. Pussy good. Ass good!" Jane beamed at me as she fucked me hard, the pleasure building and building in my cunt with her every thrust. "Chantelle good!"

"So are you!" I moaned, in love with her huge futa-dick fucking me.

Jane pounded my asshole with such force. She buried into me again and again. She fucked me with such force. I squeezed my bowels down around her, my orgasm growing and growing with her every plunge into my anal sheath.

I groaned, wiggling my hips, my small breast quivering. My face twisted with delight as she hammered my bowels. Her cock drilled into my anal sheath. She reached deep into me. Far. I groaned with her every plunge.

It was an amazing delight to be fucked so hard by her big girl-cock. She hammered me again and again. I quivered, squeezing my bowels down around her clit-dick. My orgasm swelled to that bursting point I whimpered, about to explode.

She plowed to the hilt in my asshole and the pleasure exploded in my cunt. My pussy writhed and my asshole spasmed. Waves of ecstasy surged through me. A tidal wave of rapture that washed over my flesh before drowning my mind.

My pussy gushed cream and cum that splashed her stomach. I bucked and writhed in delight.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I squealed, my bowels writhing around her clit-dick. Such amazing ecstasy swept through me. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"You cum! Me cum!" gasped the futa-savage.

The jungle-dickgirl buried her clit-dick to the hilt in my asshole. She filled me up to the brim with her futa-cock. I loved every moment of it. With a gasp of delight, her futa-cum flooded hot into my bowels.

I shuddered as spurt after spurt of her cum fired into my bowels. She pumped away at me over and over again. She flooded me with all this wonderful spunk. It was an incredible delight. My bowels rippled around her.

"Yes, yes, pump that futa-spunk into my asshole!" I gasped.

"Me am!" she gasped, her cock erupting again and again.

I quivered on my back, pussy cream and her cum spilling out of my pussy as she filled my asshole with her cum. I groaned, my back arching. My little boobs quivered in delight at how amazing this felt. How awesome it was.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as I wrung her dry.

"Me like!" she grunted. "Me like much! Much good like!"

"Right?" I moaned as she pumped the last f her girl-cum into my bowels. She filled me with all that jizz.

I quivered there, panting. She felt so good in me. I shook my head then groaned as she ripped her futa-dick out of my cunt. This wonderful heat swept through me. I licked my lips, a big smile on my face. It was an incredible delight.

"Thanks," I groaned as I lay there. Then my stomach rumbled. "That was great."

"Jane like fuck Chantelle!"

I nodded. "I liked it, too." I reached out and grabbed one of the bananas she had. It was yellow enough. I started to peel it. She didn't say anything. I bit into it and blinked. It was a lot sweeter than I was used to. And tasted more like... banana-flavored candy. Which never really tasted like banana, did it? But this did.