Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it a different type of banana than the type in the stores? It was delicious, that was for sure. I found myself wolfing it down as I sat up and looked around. I finished it off and held out the peel. Then I just shrugged and tossed it out the window.

"Strange Chantelle not futa," said Jane. Then her eyes widen. She jumped up and down. "Pool! Pool! You bathe pool!"

"A bath?" I asked, stretching. "That sounds wonderful. Sure, why not?"

"Bathe pool. Be futa!" She grabbed her clit-dick and stroked it. "Chantelle futa. Jane futa. Both futas. Happy futas."

"Uh, if I bathe in this pool, my clit will grow into a big dick?" I asked, standing up. "I'll be a goth-futa with a huge throbbing girl-cock?"

"Yes!" she squealed and grabbed me. She threw me over her shoulder before I was ready. I gasped, my legs dangling down her front, my black hair draped down to her rump. She turned and darted out of her hut.

"Oh, no," I groaned as she jumped off and grabbed a vine.

Her ululating cry echoed through the jungle as she swung me off to this pool. Just where was I? What sort of island was this if there was a magic pool that could turn me into a futa? And were there any other survivors of my ship?

Or was it just me and Jane on this deserted island?

To be continued...