All Comments on 'Shipwrecked on Mermaid Isle Pt. 03'

by FairiesMermaids

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
My best dream

If you can engineer two more inches and repeating powers for me, I'll be happy to take care of a full tribe of queens, mermaids or authors at Literotica.

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years agoAuthor
Hahaha

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Carlperez2Carlperez2about 5 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for the next one!

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much Carlperez2! I'm glad you enjoyed this story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
You got to be shitting me.

Sailor has a varitable smorgasbord of young horny lesbian mermaids who will do anything to get a piece of his cock and cum,I am not sure if their is a Heaven on Earth but if there is then Fucking Sailor just found it,to have maybe dozens of women vying to have him then Sailor will have to keep up his strength to satisfy them all.Long Live The King!!!

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 4 years agoAuthor
I wish I was the sailor too!

Hey RodimusMike! I'm glad you are enjoying the Sailor's story. He is basically "living" my fantasy of watching gorgeous young women fucking each other, and then he gets to join in!

In upcoming stories the Sailor will wonder if he died in the shipwreck and is now in heaven. After all, he is on an island full of lusty, bisexual sluts who worship his cock and cum: sounds like heaven to me! I hope I finish these stories soon and I hope you will read them!

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
A sequel is coming soon!

A sequel is coming! It is called Indulgence on Mermaid Isle... Part 1 is almost done.

COMING SOON.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous