All Comments on 'Shipwrecked with My Buddy Ch. 04'

by KinkPenguin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOLY HELL YES !!

Please More !! Please, Please, and Please !! So sexy and hot and oh my god was that hott !!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Start

KP what a fantastic start to a great story which I hope you'll continue to develop. I am very impressed with Cole's succumbing to Dillion's sexual need to plant his seed deep inside him. You so well-expressed the mind-struggle of a bottom desiring yet struggling with an acknowledgement of a need/desire to subordinate one's own maleness in one sense for that of another man. You reflect, quite accurately, that this submission is, in and of itself, intensely erotic and sexually fulfilling...perhaps more than the physical stimulation one receives. At least this is my personal perspective and what I try to convey in my own stories. I know some will say I'm full of it...but to each his own. All I can say, is GREAT and write much, much MORE! THANKS!

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
Hot hot hotttt

Next chapter pls.....damnnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
New chapter

That was a beautiful new chapter. Very well written and VERY SEXY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great work

I really enjoyed it, you could write a little bit longer ones, thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!

This was super hot, I really like the story. Please continue the story and finish it!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I would love for you to continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And now for Part 3?

You have a great story, full of suspense and loving. These two guys are enjoying a one-way sex for now, but Dillion KNOWS what he is doing, and Cole has to find a way to see Dillion face-to-face and do this. Maybe even mutual blow jobs? I've us good personal descriptions? One or the other has to have the beginnings of a good hairy chest and abs. The cock sizes seem good and workable. What better lace than a deserted island to explore mutual sexual attraction, experimentation, and growing love? Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous