All Comments on 'Shirley's Dilemma'

by MikePaulWrites

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow!! 11 pages of pure, unadulterated shit. The writing itself was surprisingly free of grammatical errors but the story was pure trash. I think the writer is probably talented enough to turn our stomachs in just a page or 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story has potential, but it had it's faults too. Unfortunately, the faults were too big for me to even finish reading this overly long story.

First, giving him the shots was wrong, especially since it was unnecessary. As much as it took to wake him up, she could have just used his finger to unlock his phone. There was no need to wake him up, let him go back to sleep, and then drug him. All it does is prove that she's abusive and untrustworthy as a nurse. On top of this, he was willing to be restrained with the yoke and chains, which would have allowed her to cage him, once again without needing to resort to drugging him. The fact that she always chose to go the more dangerous drug route is a clear indicator of her evil nature.

Second, by the time I stopped reading it was quite clear that she went off her contraception and got pregnant without his knowledge or consent. That is not something a loving wife should do. In fact, it is nothing but another form of cheating. She is as faithless as he is. The only difference is which vow they broke.

Finally, she should divorce him. If she isn't happy being married to him the way he is, then divorce is her option. Her decision to go with blackmail, sexual assault, unlawful restraint, etc simply exposes what a worthless bitch she is. Maybe they are the ultimate punishment for each other, but that doesn't save this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No one is reading through 11 pages of this. So what. He's cheating, get a fucking lawyer and leave no goddammed sense I'm staying and what fucking moron thinks chastity cages are inescapable?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting storyline, just got a bit hard follow toward the end with the renegade sluts and the whole key thing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Reminded me of an episode of Breaking Bad, where there was no redeemable characters.

Although, you still have two unfaithful wives/lovers to deal with as well as a husband who may not be totally cured from being a gigolo. Maybe a hospital booty call from Bud when Shirley has a break, will stave off his philandering. Also, what happens if Francee decides to involve her lock smith cousin to break into Shirley's home to get her revenge? Too many loose ends to leave the story as is. Just saying a sequel might be a good idea to complete the story. Gave it a 5 star, though.

Mr3x49Mr3x499 months ago

Good Storytelling, I did not go searching for errors on the first read through, though I did have to stop and then start reading several times and was unable to read it straight thru.

There's verisimilitude to the story, in that Shirley is pregnant and there's a certain logic in her illogical thinking.

I have met two women who were like Shirley, they were girlfriends of acquaintances who stuck with their man, even though in one case he beat her and in the other case he regularly stole from her.

These women stay with these "bad boys", believe they can reform their bad boy and rarely if ever do.

At least Bud was just a serial philanderer and not worse a thief or a wife beater. Which is the least bad of those three character flaws. In other words Bud was a serial polygamist, he had no intention of leaving his wife, but wanted to have a harem of wet and willing women at his beck and call.

I don't know if I could have written Bud be a serial womanizer, I think I would have wrote him as someone trying to get Shirley into a threesome or larger group situation, using Bud's charms to seduce his wife into a polyamorous relationship with other women to take care of both of their needs, sexual and otherwise. But that's one of my kinks.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your input and good ideas. I had originally thought of Shirley's Dilemma as a stand alone story, but you give me impetus (as well as ideas) to keep it going. Let's see what happens in the future. The obstacle of getting Shirley to stick with her man and make it sexy is one I will have to overcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikePaulWrites@MikePaulWrites
I enjoy writing and hope to publish more on literotica soon. I live for the feedback of my readers and hope that you enjoy what I have written so far.