Shirley's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Shirley discovers Roger's infidelity and seeks retribution.
1.4k words
2.63
4.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
247 Followers

I am Shirley.

I met Roger when he was a mature university student and I was a naive 20 year old. He was exciting and different from all my male friends. He used long words and talked about how we would spend our time in romantic places.

We experimented with different positions and had sex in different places, including sex in woods in a public park and by a riverside footpath. The only thing I denied Roger was the use of my bum with his fingers or his cock. He used his tongue to rim me, which is sensational, and to go into my anus. But no more than that.

We slept together on my 21st birthday. He was my first. I moved in to his flat a year later. Sex was great but it wasn't the be-all of our relationship. He encouraged me to study for Uni. When I was accepted for entrance he told me "Uni is the time to learn to grow intellectually and sexually. Its a time to sow your wild oats. Don't be afraid to experiment. Consider your time at Uni as us having an open relationship. But I don't want to hear the details."

I was shocked. I had heard of open relationships but never thought that I would be in one.

I said "Let me get this straight. You are saying that you are happy for me to have sex with other men and you to have sex with other women?"

Roger said "Yes. It lets you be free of any guilt. After Uni we can go mono a mono."

I said "I don't want you to have sex with other people. I want you to be faithful."

He agreed.

ROGER'S BRAGS

After our agreement Roger bragged to the other students about how I was "sex mad and liked having 3somes and group sex". There wasn't an ounce of truth in his brags. But people believed his wild stories of him liking to watch me "fuck 2 or more other men". He fabricated how I loved cock up my arse. I had never allowed Roger to put his finger up my rear yet alone his cock.

Because of Roger I was labelled a slut even before I arrived at Uni. But he never told me about his brags. The initial week of Uni is called "Fuck A Fresher week". I had a head start in attracting a man. I slept with 3 men that first week.

Because of Roger and Freshers Week I continued to be extremely popular with the male students. Then I discovered why I was so popular. People believed the lies about me. They thought that I wanted kinky group sex and "craved cock". It suited me to not dispel this myth. I was getting offers of meals from lots of male students. I had the pick of the men.

A few led to one night stands. I always insisted that they used condoms even though I was on the pill. I know the dangers of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

ROGER IMPREGNATES RUTH

But Roger never kept to his promise. He convinced Ruth (an older woman) that he was single, in love with her and wanted to be married to her. While I was having safe sex, they only had unprotected sex because "it feels better without that flimsy film". Of course he got her pregnant. They continued to have sex even though their child was growing in her womb.

When their son was born, Roger made excuses about why he couldn't marry Ruth. They continued fucking while she weaned their child. She still expected they would get wed.

He kept their relationship and their son a secret from me.

I was having meaningless sex with lots of students, But Ruth was having (what she thought was) a spiritual and emotional sex with my partner. I thought that I was having a spiritual and emotional relationship with Roger.

Roger kept up his double sex life for a full year. But I found out. I was furious. I said "I want to know everything about it. I want to hear you tell me the full details in chronological order and no lies or half truths."

Even more distressing was that Roger told me that Ruth allowed him to fuck her up the arse. He told me that she really liked the feeling of him being up her rear almost as much as him being up her vaginal canal. He told me that he loved having his cock up her bum hole more than in her mouth or cunt.

He had even managed to have sex with Ruth and me on the same day. He said that sometimes she was better in bed than I was but often I was more fun, because we had sex in places other than a bed.

ULTIMATUMS

I said "Is it her or me?"

Roger said "It could only be you. I have been stupid. Ruth was so clingy. I wanted to tell her that it was a mistake but I just couldn't. But anyway you were fucking lots of men."

I shouted "You did everything you could to get men to sleep with me. Now you use your promise and your lies to justify making poor Ruth pregnant. Even when you knew that she was carrying your child you couldn't be honest with me.

You could have confessed. You should have confessed. Instead you fucked both of us."

I said calmly "You promised me that you wouldn't sleep with any one else."

Roger said "Okay I made a big mistake. I have made the arrangements to support my son and Ruth. I really want you to stay with me. I want the one-way open relationship to continue. If you find someone you like then feel free to fuck him or them."

I replied "But you don't get off scot-free. You will have to sleep in the spare room until I decide otherwise. And if I find a man or men to sleep with then I can bring him or them back here.

You will bring us breakfast in bed.

Do you agree?"

He agreed. After he had spent a fortnight in the dog house I decided that I wanted Roger in my bed. His punishment was hurting me more than it was hurting him. I couldn't sleep properly and I even missed him farting in bed.

I said "Okay a slight change of plan. You can return to be with me in the master bedroom. But only if you agree to watch me being screwed by 3 men and see them getting what I never gave you."

He said "You mean watching them giving you anal sex?"

I nodded.

I added "And you must help them get hard."

Roger hesitated. "You mean give them a blowjob?"

I replied "If that's what they need. But they may not need that. They may want a hand job or to see you humiliated. They may want to see you tied up or seeing you in nappies or in a dress. They may not want you around or they may want to see you naked and wanking. You just have to agree to do whatever it takes."

Roger asked "So if I agree then you will give 3 men the free run of your arse and that means we are evens?"

I replied "Yes. After all you did fuck Ruth many times."

He agreed.

THE SUMMARY

So I summarised "You agree that can I sleep with other students and have lots of meaningless sex. You agree to give me great meaningful sex and only have sex with me. You agree to watch 3 different men have anal sex with me and to help them in whatever way gets them hard. My plan is to get a man with a smaller than average penis to take my anal cherry. Then to be anal-fucked by a man with a cock just like your's. Then I want a man with an 8 inch long prick to pleasure my anus."

Roger said "I agree but I suggest that you prepare for even a small penis up your rear. I like riming you and using my tongue. I think it best you first practice with a dildo or a vibrator. I mean an over eager man might unwittingly cause you anal damage. I wouldn't want you to be hurt just because you are pissed off by my mistake."

I thought that was a kindly, loving response. I kissed him.

He continued "And promise me that, if it hurts, your lovers will stop immediately."

I said "All very sensible advice. Now lets stop talking and get fucking."

We had great sex to celebrate. My hunt was now on to find the 3 men.

To be continued

LovingF
LovingF
247 Followers