Shirley's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding a man for my anal training (plus 2 others).
756 words
2.26
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

This is a 750 word story.

I hadn't realised how hard it would be to find 3 men who wanted to fuck me up the arse with my husband watching. Its not like I'm ugly or old. I have given vaginal and oral pleasure to lots of men with my husband's blessing. But Roger was supposed to be faithful to me, but wasn't. He had all kinds of sex (including fucking her bum hole) with Ruth?. He had made her pregnant and has an illegitimate son.

Now I was on the prowl for 3 men.

Lots of the men who had fucked me didn't want anal sex, which came as a surprise. From the porn videos I assumed every man wanted to fuck someone else up the shitter.

PAUL

I managed to chat to Paul. He had fucked me vaginally and orally with his large penis.

I said to Paul "My husband has cuckolded me and had anal sex with his mistress. Roger has agreed that I can have revenge anal sex with 3 men and he has to watch me being fucked up my bum.

But the problem is that I don't even like having a dildo in my pussy. My vagina has natural lubrication whereas the anal channel doesn't. Having a dildo up my arse would be worse.

So I'm looking for a man who is under endowed. I want to start small and work my way up to a well endowed man."

Paul has an 8 incher, with a lot of girth.

Paul said "I want to give you anal sex but I am not keen on being watched, especially by a husband.

I may be able to arrange for you to try anal sex with a friend of mine. He is bisexual and likes using both male and female bums. He has a smaller than average penis. And he has experience, including of first time men and women. In hetro relationships a small dong is a set back. With anal curious people a small cock is just what the doctor ordered.

I don't know how he would feel about your husband being a voyeur.

Being watched having sex isn't many people's idea of fun. I know there are doggers, but it is a specialised part of the sexual spectrum. I think a part of the excitement of dogging is that it is outdoors. It allows the doggers the sanctity of their house.

Its weird that Richard lets you fuck around. Speaking frankly, I think its off the scale weirdness for a husband to watch his wife being fucked. But Richard is going to watch you with 3 men in his own house, in his bed.

And Roger is barking, bay at the moon, mad to watch you taking even one man's cock up your arse. It is certifiable madness for Roger to watch your arse being gang banged."

I replied "Well it works for us, providing I work my way up to your cock. Perhaps I can compromise. As you can fill my arse we can make Roger listen from outside his and my bedroom. Or if that is too public we make make him wait downstairs."

Paul said "Listening outside your bedroom, knowing I was the biggest cock and was taking your anus in his bed would work for me."

We then had great oral and vaginal sex. I applied the condoms which added a delay and increased my libido.

RICHARD AGREES

A few days later he phoned me and said "Great news. Richard has agreed to meet your particular needs. But he wants to do lots of practice sessions so you get the best out of the experience.

Bad news. He won't perform like a circus monkey in front of your husband. He can see you on Wednesday nights at your house. But he doesn't want your husband to be anywhere in the house. Is that acceptable to you?

If it is okay, do you want him to bring along all the accessories?"

I said "That sounds fine. I will tell Roger. Tell Richard to bring his stuff."

I told my husband "Richard is going to train me in the anal arts. Don't return home until 10 p.m on Wednesdays. Also, when my paramour, Paul fucks my arse with his 8 inch cock, you will have to wait outside our bedroom and listen."

My husband agreed. So I had Wednesday evenings free for Richard to give me anal training. And Roger would wait outside when Paul completed the anal treble.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers