Shivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?"

He cringed, waiting for her to punch him, "No hitting the driver!"

"Explain."

"Well, you see, if you hit the driver, it may cause him to swerve suddenly and -"

"No, you jerk!" Katie wasn't feeling the humour.

Will sighed, "We're only a couple of years apart. Right?"

"Yeah..."

He ran a hand through his hair, "You know every single one of my friends had a crush on you, right?"

"Yeah... And? I make it awkward for you?"

Will shrugged, "Sometimes. It wasn't exactly easy knowing your friends were jacking it to your sister, at times."

"Ew!"

He was glad he could keep his eyes on the road and not look over at her, "Uhm..."

"You are shitting me."

Will shrugged sheepishly. "Puberty was rough. So maybe I felt like some distance would be a good thing. A normal thing. And maybe I let that go too far. I am still your brother."

"You totally had a crush on me!" Katie laughed, teasing him. He felt a bit more relaxed at that. Even if she kept giggling and bringing it up halfway into every other conversation they had on the way to the campsite.

--

"It's cold." Katie complained, huddling around the crackling fire, her face freezing. Will dumped more wood onto it, and opened the lid of the pot to stir, "Dinner is almost ready. Should warm you right up."

She smiled slowly, looking up at him, "You had a crush on me."

"Oh, for fuck's sake." He complained, "Have you seen yourself? Of course I did. Can we move on?"

"Nope." She giggled, and took a cup as he offered it to her, "What's this?"

Will shrugged, "Hot chocolate, creme de menthe, peppermint schnappes and dark creme de cacao."

"Nice." She laughed and took a sip, "Just trying to shut me up by making me pass out? Or do you still have a crush and hope to perv?"

"Oh for..."

Katie laughed at his face, "Sorry. But it is kinda hilarious, when you think about it."

"Totally." He said dryly.

She shivered, turning slightly so a different part of her would stay warm, and looked up at the sky, "I think we're going to be glad we pinned the tent down with extras. Camping was probably a bad idea."

"How else would I get you all to myself?" He played into her joke, and burst out laughing when she stuck her tongue out at him.

Will served up her favourite meal and handed it over to her, "Though, seriously, I kinda wish we could have got a cabin. Send you off to the spa in the morning whilst I sleep through until lunch... Rain on the roof."

"I used to love the sound of rain on the tent roof." Katie smiled at the nostalgia, "Almost as good as a tin roof. I don't mind. So long as we don't get blown off the mountain."

Will sat down beside her on the log, and began inhaling the food. She rolled her eyes, "Guys are such pigs."

"Oink."

Katie frowned, "You're not drinking? Just getting your little sister drunk?"

"I thought one of us should be conscious by the time we need to get into the sleeping bags. Don't worry, I plan on joining you tomorrow. Just with something a little less heavy than that."

He wasn't wrong. It was stronger than she was used to. All the same, it was also deliscious and... "Thanks for spoiling me. I know I'm a brat. You're a good big brother."

He put an arm around her and gaze her a reassuring squeeze, "You're the best little sister."

"Damn straight."

The both of laughed, and cut off when thunder boomed, way too loud.

"Eh... Tent?"

"Tent." He agreed with her, and refilled her bowl quickly. "Join you in a minute. I'll handle the fire."

She got halfway to the tent before the rain began pelting down hard enough to actually hurt her skin. Which is when she realised she'd left her mug behind. Couldn't be helped, she wasn't going back for it, and she doubted he'd be able to hear her even if she yelled.

Katie turned on the lantern, and sat down cross-legged on her sleeping bag, to eat as she waited.

And waited.

And finished her food and waited.

Right as she was getting worried, her brother appeared, drenched to the bone. She tossed open her suitcase and found a towel, wrapping him in it quickly, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"That the car was about to get flooded and was going to get bogged." He replied sensibly, and shivered as he dripped all over the floor of the tent's entrance. "I wasn't wrong. We might need roadside assist to get out tomorrow."

"Moron." She said playfully, and then rubbed the towel some more against him, "But I'm not having you give me a cold, as well. Strip."

"Eh... Can you look the other way?"

Katie laughed at him, "Fine. But only if you do."

As he shuffled around behind her, she tried to awkwardly and quickly change into her tracksuit pants and an old t-shirt, before pulling her jacket back on and slipping into the sleeping bag.

She took more than one or two longing looks at his back. His surprisingly muscled back and tight ass. Weirdly, it didn't seem like he'd even tried to look her way. Not even to sneak a peak.

Why was she disappointed at that?

Will got into his own sleeping bag across from her, "So, how's the camping so far?"

The thunder cracked again, underscoring his point.

Katie laughed, smiling over at him, "It's perfect. You're the best big brother."

When he smiled back at her, she felt her heart ache, and she wondered why she was feeling so sad. He really had done the best he could to make this perfect.

It was her fault for dating a jerk.

And her fault for making him take her camping.

In the rain.

--

"C-c-c-c-old..."

Will shook his head, trying to wake up, and rolled over blearily, only to find that someone was wrapped around his back and shivering. He reached back tiredly, and winced as ice-cold hands grabbed his. "Cold!"

He laughed tiredly, "Ice queen. What happened to your sleeping bag?"

"It has a hole in it." She chattered.

Will shuffled inside his so he could turn around, and saw the broken zip even in the dark. Mostly highlighted by her soft skin beneath it, like her top had pulled up or something.

"Just a minute..." He yawned, and then unzipped his own, and climbed out, "Hop in."

She snuggled down beneath the edge of his sleeping bag, which he then zipped up, before wrapping hers around it, and awkwardly climbing in so he was facing her.

She gleefully shoved her freezing hands down the back of his pants for warmth, making him groan.

Will yawned again, and decided to try and steal some her warmth back for himself, arms going around behind her and under her top. Which is when he realised that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Of course she wasn't, to sleep.

It still somehow took him by surprise and brought him fully to his senses. All five of them, which were completely encompassed by the woman in his arms.

Not just a girl, a woman in absolute full bloom.

It didn't matter that she was his sister, not to the bulge that rapidly formed in his pants.

"Eh... Will..."

He went to roll over to hide himself, and she grabbed him tighter, "Don't. I'm warm."

"Uhm..." He swallowed nervously, as she snuggled up tighter and he found himself rubbing up between her thighs. Maybe she hadn't realised what it was yet? Could she think it was his knee...? He was being hopeful.

Katie leaned into him, letting him feel the softness of her chest through her jacket. She spoke quietly, barely audible above the rain, "Best big brother..."

He didn't feel like that right now.

He felt like trash.

Katie pulled in even tighter, if that were possible. He could feel his now extremely hard cock pressed up right against her, enough that he could actually feel her shape even through the thick cloth between them.

There was no way she wouldn't know what it was.

Maybe she'd got tipsy off the drink? That wouldn't make sense. They'd talked for hours afterwards before deciding to put out the electric lantern and call it a night.

He could feel the warmth of her breath against his face, her hands that were more gripping his waist than where they had been before. Her chest flattened against him, and her slit against his dick.

They might both be fully clothed, but they might as well have been completely naked, as far as his libido was concerned.

"You had a crush on me." Katie breathlessly whispered into the night

air.

Was that what she was doing? Teasing him to make it less obvious that he had a raging hard-on for his sister whilst they were camped out in the middle of nowhere?

"Sorry." He mumbled, not knowing what else to do.

Katie gave a small laugh, and then he felt her lips on his. The kiss was so hesitant, so tentative, that he didn't realise it really was a kiss at first.

He went to pull away, thinking she might have fallen asleep, her head fallen forward. One frozen hand shot up to grab the back of his head, and she pushed into him.

Will was too freaked out, too surprised, to kiss her back.

By the time he got up the courage, she was pulling away, and he heard her sniffle in the dark. "S... Sorry."

This time it was her turn to try and roll over and for him to grab her. He pulled her roughly back into him, "Katie... I... I'm your brother."

"Duh." She said bitterly, "Do you have any idea how much I've resented that? You weren't the only one with puberty problems. I... Might have fantasised about you. Once or twice."

"Really?" He said in utter dumbfounded shock. "But... You're so pretty. And athletic. And I'm... Just an idiot."

"Total idiot." She agreed and grabbed on his hands and guiding it downwards. He gasped as she presented it to the edge of her tracksuit, before pushing him down until he could feel her. "Please... Take a... Hint. For once in your life, don't misread me."

He could feel her opening, feel how wet she was.

There was no way that had... Her hands had been freezing. And her back. She couldn't have been lying in her sleeping bag to get that cold. "Were you getting up the courage to wake me up? For this?"

"Yes." She said breathlessly.

He still hesitated. "Did... Is this new? Because of what I said today?"

"No."

He wanted to be certain, absolutely certain. "Were you most hurt, that when I moved away... I didn't take you with me?"

"Yes. Idiot." She said, almost in tears by the sound of it.

Will made his decision.

"Kiss me again if you want -"

Her tongue was in his mouth straight away. He retrieved his hand, holding her gently as he kissed her back. His hands ran through her twisted mess of hair, tangling briefly and causing them to break the kiss to laugh before resuming their passionate embrace.

A moment later he rolled them so that she was under him, pinned beneath him as he kissed her and her hands frantically unzipped his jacket and tugged at his shirt, trying to get at the chest beneath them.

What the hell? They were about to make their own warmth.

He tossed them aside before kissing down the nape of her neck, making her tremble and issue a soft sound he'd never heard her make before that completely erased any hesitations he might still have.

He leaned up briefly, looking down at the tiny reflection of her eyes in the dark, "I love you."

"Idiot." She said softly, "I've been telling you that for years. It took me actually climbing into your bed for you to realise?"

"That it was mutual? Yeah, I'm an idiot."

She grasped his waistband and pulled it downwards, freeing him before wrapping a hand around it. "Total idiot. Especially for talking when you could be putting this where it belongs."

He enjoyed the feeling of her grasp as she toyed with him for a bit, before the both of them struggled to remove the bottom half of their clothes without leaving the sleeping bag in a mad dash.

She, at least, hadn't been wearing any underwear. She only had to shuffled the tracksuit bottoms down. He, on the other hand, had not exactly been expecting to get laid and took a moment longer.

A moment she used to make it harder by quickly pumping at him and pulling him down to kiss her again. Not that he minded.

Eventually though, he could feel himself rubbing against her slick entrance, and the hesitation returned.

This was it, the moment everything would change forever.

Katie spoke in the dark, trying to sound firm, but her voice trembling. "Fuck. Me."

He inched forward with the slightest pressure, feeling the head disappear into her folds. The both of them moaned out loud, and he felt his willpower dissolve, pushing the full length into her and being shocked at how wet she really was that he could.

Katie's hand went around his neck, her legs around behind him. He could feel her thighs trembling, her stomach rolling. "Oh god, oh god... Fuck... I'm right there. I'm right... Do it! Fuck me, Will! Fuck your dirty little sister."

With each stroke he could feel her walls clamping down on him. Hear her moan louder and louder, moving her hips in time with him.

"Is this what you wanted?" He grunted, "You wanted your big brother's cock?"

"Yeees!" She almost squealed, "Harder! God! I love the feeling of you inside me. You... Jerk... Keeping this dick from me. Oh, sh-shit, that's it! That's it!"

He reached a level of concentration he didn't know he could as he tried to simultaneously not change a thing he was doing, and not get sent over the edge by the pulsing and writhing figure underneath him.

"B-best. Big Brother!" Katie grunted through her orgasm, her hands clenching around him almost as tightly as her cunt.

Which was more than he could handle.

He'd intended to be ready and ask her what she wanted. He'd never had difficulty with that before, with any other girl. If anything, he had a problem with actually being able to finish before they were worn out.

He collapsed forward onto her with a grunt as he sprayed a gigantic spurt deep inside her, followed by a half dozen more. A moment after each one Katie let out her perfected little moan.

They lay there in the dark, still joined. Unable to breathe properly, waiting to regain their senses.

Senses that came back with a massive wash of guilt at what he had just done.

--

Will wasn't there when Katie woke up in the morning, with a feeling of tired satisfaction between her legs from the night before. She had spent the night grinning into his back, or at least the minute or so she'd managed to stay awake before falling asleep cuddling him.

She sat up with a fright, wondering if he'd just rolled onto his side because he didn't want her hair in his mouth, or if he was having second thoughts about it all.

Katie scrambled out of the tent, barely pausing to shove her feet into some shoes and not fall into the mud surrounding them.

Will was sitting and staring into the fire, lost in thought. There was a grim cloud hovering over him.

Katie cringed and tiptoed over, sitting down next to him and leaning into him. "Cold. You jerk."

"Mmm."

She swallowed in utter terror at that non-answer. He had to hate her now, for real.

It would have been so easy to blame it on the cold, or the storm, and agree to never talk about it ever again. Easier than trying to find the words to say what it had really meant.

What it still meant, and the hopes that it had fanned into flame.

A terrified, flickering flame.

"I..." She began, her voice shaking.

He poked at the fire with a stick, pulling away from her briefly, "Got the car pulled out and back up to the road. So I can take you home, if you want."

She punched him in the arm, hard.

Will jerked around and seemed to actually see her for the first time. She put on her best angry face, "I will hate you if you interrupt me again. For real. Do you think it is easy to say it? After so long?"

He stared at her dumbly.

She rolled her eyes and kissed him gently, briefly. "You utter moron. I actually fuck you, and you think I don't mean it? You do not have one night stands with your sister, asshole."

"Generally speaking, people don't fuck their sister, either."

Katie glared at him, "What did I say?"

"Sorry." He mumbled guiltily.

She shook her head, "Fine. I know you probably hate me. I just... I didn't realise that you... Ever liked me. So maybe after you fell asleep last night I might have... Fantasised a bit. And maybe it wasn't enough for me. Because... I wanted it. You. Everything. I... I love you."

She stared expectantly.

Will swallowed, "Eh... I can talk now?"

"Yes! Jerk!" She shouted angrily.

He sighed and shrugged, staring at the ground, "We shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. I'm supposed to protect you and -"

"And you're exactly the kind of guy I have always wanted. You. Because I've always wanted... You." Katie cut him off, "Don't be a dumb shit. Right now, I don't care about anything else. You're the sweet guy I could never bloody get to notice me. My highschool crush. The first guy I ever wanted to kiss. The first guy I ever wanted to cum inside me. You are my goddamn fantasy and you are not ruining it by guilt-tripping me into regretting this!"

Will winced, "Do I get a say in any of this?"

"No. Maybe." She said stubbornly, and turned to glare at the fire, "Make me breakfast first. Then I'll think about it."

He laughed at her, "Yeah, right. Full time access to my cooking? I'll never get your fingers out of my side."

"Damn straight."

Will sighed heavily, "I don't know if I can still come over for dinner and all that, if all I'm thinking about is kissing you."

"I said breakfast, first." Katie tried to playfully moan, and reduce the heavy atmosphere that was permanently setting into him.

He shrugged and stood up, abandoning her side to go find ingredients and a pan. When he returned, she was practically beside herself, fidgeting and biting.

Will smiled at her sweetly. The same smile that had instantly broken her heart and made her realise that it was him. That it had always been him and she was stupid to think she could ever be happy with anyone else.

"So I suppose... You should just move in with me."

Katie's jaw dropped, "You asshole! Leaving me hanging like that."

"Watch it." He replied and dug aside some coals for the pan, "Or do you want me to burn your breakfast? Timing is everything."

"If timing is important to cooking, you're totally going to burn everything anyway." Katie stuck her tongue out at him.

He surprised her by jumping halfway around the fire to catch her and turn it into a kiss. Her heart leapt into her throat, and she pushed back against him patiently, their tongues intertwining.

He left her to get her heart under control and went back to sizzling food eventually. In a pan that was now way too hot because they'd taken their sweet time.

"Were you serious?" She asked fearfully, "About... Me moving in?"

"Can't leave my girlfriend under that roof." He shrugged.

Katie cringed, "Didn't you just cheat on your girlfriend?"

"Small confession."

She glared at him, "Are you friggin' kidding me? How many girl's bras do you collect, Will?"

"It wasn't a one night stand." He shook his head, "But eh... She dumped me. And I wasn't quite sure how to give it back when she said she'd cut my nuts off if she ever saw me again and... I'm not a good boyfriend, Katie. You deserve better than me."

She stared, "Why did she break up with you?"

"Dunno." He mumbled, "Something about... Sex with me feeling like a chore. Like I felt it was a chore."

"Wow. She was stupid like a bitch. Lucky me." Katie laughed, "Oh, and if you think we're getting back to the car without a repeat performance of last night, you're just as stupid. But this time, I get to see you."

"Katie."

She shrugged, "I don't think I could have been more clear about what I want, Will. I don't give a shit if you think this is a mistake. I... Feel safe with you. You're generous, and kind, and you will give me shit if I make a mistake. Help me up, but then laugh at me. You're perfect for me."