Shivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you just called me an asshole." He said as he began serving up the bacon and scrambled eggs.

Katie kissed him briefly on the cheek. "Almost. My asshole."

--

Will finished loading up the car, glad that they hadn't decided to continue camping out in what was not drizzle like the weather report had promised.

He slammed the boot and took another look around, "I miss anything?"

"Sorta, yeah."

He turned to ask, and paused as he find his sister leaning on the bonnet with her pants around her ankles. He smiled appreciately, "Aren't you cold?"

"Yes, you jerk!"

He knelt down behind her and kissed at her gently, "Well, I suppose I should try and warm you up then."

Katie moaned quietly at the touch, "Yesss..."

He tried his best, he really did, but leaning on the front of a car in the freezing cold whilst the sky was threatening another terrible downpour was not conducive to anything.

All he did was end up teasing and frustrating her.

Eventually they gave up, pulled up pants, and piled into the car. "That sucked."

"Well, I mean I did. But let's not pretend we both did." He teased as he pulled away, "So... My place?"

Katie shivered, "Mmm. And the heater. We chose the worst time of the week, didn't we?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, "I think I'd be too afraid to change any of it. Because I might not end up with such a loving sister."

"Oh, she'll always love you, idiot." Katie laughed, "You just would have remained utterly oblivious, as always."

Will reached over to brush her cheek, and then thought about the practical front some more. "So... I don't really feel like making lunch. Do you want to order something when we get back?"

"Oh, I was hoping you'd finish off your pussy leftovers." Katie said teasingly, "Wow. Sounded so much better in my head. Can we ignore I just tried to say that?"

He laughed and shook his head, "Well, I sort of guessed that was a given. Don't want my sister trash talking my skills. But I also think that we might want a pizza or something once we're done exhausting each other."

She reached over to pat him through his pants, "Don't worry about your skills. You're still the best big brother ever. Though, I was hoping to snuggle in front of the TV."

"It is going to be so much harder to get out of bed if I'm cuddling you in the morning." Will said sadly, "Hard enough this morning even when I thought you were going to hate me."

She kissed his cheek, "You're sweet. And you don't need to worry so much, Will. I mean that. You keep being my sweet boyfriend, and I will totally fuck your brains out."

"Boyfriend?" He considered the word, "I guess I am. Not that we're ever really going to be able to tell people about this, especially if you end up even more in the spotlight this season."

"Eh. Cross that bridge when we get to it." Katie was nonplussed. "Besides, you called me your girlfriend first."

--

"Oh god, I love you." Katie moaned, lying on the edge of the bed and holding his hair as she felt his tongue gently probing her slit.

His fingers ran along her for a moment as he leaned back to appreciate the sight, "You have a gorgeous little pussy, Katie."

Any response from her was cut off as a finger entered her, and curled gently along her length, "Ooooh. God, I love the way you touch me."

He slid up beside her as his finger gently played with her so that he could gain access to her tits and flick his tongue at her nipples. He swirled his mouth around her and then smiled up at her, "Best little sister."

"Damn straight." She looked at him lustfully, "So... Are you going to keep teasing me or do you have something else for me?"

Will leaned up and kissed her, which wasn't what she wanted, but not something she was about to reject, either. As their tongues danced, his hand increased its fervor, and she felt her thighs begin to tremble as she approached her edge.

How in the hell did he find it so easy to make her cum?

He was better at getting her off than she was, and that just wasn't even fair.

She moaned loudly into his mouth as she saw stars, and her stomach rolled. Warmth hit her as wave after wave of pleasure crashed up against her, Will not slowing down what he was doing until long after she was done and gasping.

"That..."

He leaned over her, kissing gently at her neck, "Tell me what you want."

"Put your dick where it belongs." Katie ordered him, smiling as she found herself lost in this perfect fantasy, "My idiot. Do it. Fuck your dirty little sister. Make her beg for you to cum inside her."

She shivered when she felt him gently brushing up against her entrance, moan as the head slowly pushed inside where she could clamp down on him.

He paused, playfully kissing at her chin, "I love you."

"Idiot." Katie rolled her eyes, "I love -"

She was cut off with a grunt as he sawed his entire length into her, balls slapped up against her ass as he ground to a stop, completely buried inside her pussy and leaving her with a feeling of complete fullness. "Fuck."

He kissed her briefly, not moving for some reason.

Katie tried to lift her hips into him, encourage him to stop teasing her, and to give her everything she wanted. To knock her senses out of her and leave her a mess.

"What was that?" He asked coyly.

She grunted between her attempts to move, "I. Love. You. You utter. Jerk."

He took her hands in his, interlacing their fingers as he placed her hands above her head. He pressed them into the bed as he began to slowly, almost painfully, to slide almost all the way out.

Before ramming it all the way in with a single movement.

She found herself moaning at every withdrawal, and grunting at ever impact, staring with a wide mouth up at his concentrating face as her brother tried to keep control of himself.

With her hands pinned she couldn't reach up to encourage him. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying herself. The moans weren't fake. But she really, almost desperately, wanted him to go to town on her.

Will smiled knowingly down at her.

"Yess. More. Please." She begged him.

He leaned down to give her a slow and romantic kiss, gently releasing her hands as he focused on trying to kiss her without completely losing his tempo as his cock continued moving through her folds.

Katie tensed up and then heaved, rolling them over and planting her on top. She gave him another small kiss before deliberately dropping herself down his shaft with some more significant speed. Between her own moans she spoke, "I love you. Will. But... When a girl... Says... More... She means... More."

"Holy... Shit." He grunted as she found her angle, and her rhythm. She was barely aware of the sexy sounds emerging from him as she drove herself up and down his length, feeling herself flush and beginning to quiver.

Her hands leaned on his chest as she upped the pace to frantic, pushing herself quickly towards her limits as her whole attention was devoted to cumming on her brother's hard cock.

He reached up, holding her breasts gently as she bounced, their hips striking against each other. His touch was electrifying, pushing her towards her desperate climax.

Katie's eyes widened and her thighs clamped down. Her fingers curled up, dragging into his chest, as she let out a single and incredibly long noise.

She pulsed atop of him, her vision full of stars and her mind fading in out with the waves of pleasure.

She collapsed sweatily atop his chest, breathing hard. She kissed his cheek softly, "Just... A minute..."

"Not... Going to need it." He grunted, and she cooed as she felt the warmth splash into her, filling her, as she twitched atop of him.

"B-best big brother." Katie's face split into a broad grin, and she kissed at his ear, "You seem to like cumming in your sister's naughty cunt."

The doorbell cut off the post-coital talk, and she pushed off him quickly, snagging a t-shirt on the way out, "I'll get it!"

--

Will lay there in a daze, trying to focus and get his breath back as he wondered how much crap would fall on them if the pizza delivery guy managed to recognise his sister.

The sooner her manager could organise her stuff getting moved, the better.

That being said, it didn't seem like there was a single chance that either of them was going to be out of shape for the upcoming season. He was already struggling to keep up with her.

"Oh crap, you've got your thinking face on." She said as she arrived back with the boxes.

Will looked up and saw her in his t-shirt, and the cum running down the inside of one of her legs and felt his exhausted dick twitch, as if trying to resurrect itself.

He shrugged, smiling at her, "Well. Uh..."

"Oh good." She grinned, "I can still make you speechless. Good to know. Start on the food, I'm just going to the bathroom for a minute."

Katie skipped from the room, clearly satisfied with herself and with far more energy than he had left. He'd been trying to pace himself, but... He'd misread the situation. That wasn't what she'd wanted.

He dragged on a pair of tracksuit pants tiredly, and opened up the food he wasn't completely interested in eating right now and took a piece.

Given the space to think, he really did always start to spiral. This... Whatever this was... Was going to get complicated, fast.

He'd only really been maintaining any kind of relationship with their parents for Katie's sake. He'd run the hell away from them, half-abandoning her in the process.

Right now, he had a chance to save her, but he didn't know if he wanted to cut off contact with them. Had no idea what it was that she would have wanted.

"Bathroom's free. Grump face."

He smiled over at her, "Now who could stay grumpy with you in the room?"

"You. All the time. Jerk." She replied, swiping the slice from his hand and biting into it with a grin. Talking with her mouthful she continued, "You and me have to have a talk about listening skills at some point."

He laughed and picked up another piece, "Oh, I heard you. Neighbours probably did, too. Shit. Eh... I was trying to make it last. Be something special. You know..."

Katie blinked at him and shook her head, "Nope. Spit it out."

"Make love." He said awkwardly. "Sorry. I was stupid, I -"

"Totally overthink things!" She stopped him, looking at him in happy shock, "That was really sweet, Will. Really. And maybe that'll happen, soon. But we've got how many years of this... Pent up... Or I do, anyway. We'll reach that point, but right now, I don't care how long or short it takes. I just wanna feel you inside me. Sorry. I'm a bit of an animal."

"I do tend to overthink. Speaking of spiralling... Eh... You on the pill?"

Katie rolled her eyes, "No, I was just planning on a hotel getaway to get pregnant and ruin my career. Yes, Will, I'm on the pill."

He held up a hand defensively, "Just checking!"

"You probably should have asked before busting a nut in me in the middle of the forest." She teased.

He shrugged sheepishly, "I've... Never had a girl actually... Get me off. You are on another level, Katie. Every inch of you."

"Fuckin' right I am." She grinned and then dropped her crust and lay her head back in his lap, looking up at him with a sort of tired love, "And any girl who didn't put in the effort to mesh with you, was stupid. You're amazing, too. We... Don't need to do anything else today, do we?"

Will frowned, "Might need some groceries, to be honest."

"You suck."

He smiled and took one of her hands, fingers interlacing, "Eh. We can get those delivered. Wanna watch a movie in bed?"

"Any excuse to fall asleep in your arms."

He leaned down and kissed her gently, "You're the best little sister."

"Best big brother." Her nose wrinkled.