Shivers Ch. 02 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers

"Sorta." He shrugged, "None of the guys she went out with got very far, so far as I know. She might spill too much information all the time around you and me, but she was even hesitant about handholding."

Katie grinned at him, "Didya know she's bi?"

"What?" Will seemed completely side-swiped by the revelation.

She shrugged, "Well, yeah. A lot of those boyfriends were side pieces. Cover acts. Suzie didn't laugh and tease some of my friends by stealing their food, pinching butts, and chasing them down to tickle them just because that was the way she acts. Some of it was. Other times... Well, she's cute with her girlfriends."

He looked at her suspiciously. "And you were mad I had a one night stand. When did you sleep with her?"

"Doesn't count. I'm the little sister, you're the big brother." She said haughtily, before giggling. "Fine. Uh... My eighteenth? She made herself my birthday present?"

Will shook his head, "I had no idea you were bi, Katie. Sorry I missed it."

"I'm not." She laughed at his takeaway and splashed him, "Cool it with the fantasies. It was a phase. Like the fedoras and Hitchcock movies. I grew out of it. She didn't. Don't worry, no girl is stealing me away from you. Suzie and I were just... Each other's firsts. I decided I liked boys, she decided she didn't have a preference."

He nodded slowly, "You know... You two as an item... You'd be fucking hot. Like if you kissed her at the Open, everyone would publish the photos. Couldn't help themselves. Lesbian power couple takes Melbourne by storm!"

Katie pouted, "I can't kiss you if I win. Shit. There goes one fantasy I didn't even know I had."

"You could make her your cover."

She glared at him, "Could your mind stop jerking off to the picture of my best friend face-deep in my twat, please?"

"Yeah, I don't think so." He shook his head, "Girl I'm dating, girl I wanted to date. It's a powerful image."

Well, it was the image Katie had tried to plant in his head. She just hadn't expected him to take to it so easily. Time to distract him. "Are we dating?"

Will winced at that, "I... I do want to take you out, Katie. Take us into the city where no one is going to notice and show you a romantic night out... But... It just isn't practical right now."

Katie sat up with a loud splash of water, "Oh, I am so stupid. Will. Have you been worried about cash? Is that why we're always running out of food?"

"We'll get by." He was non-commital.

"Moron!" She yelled and kissed him quickly, "My sweet, fucking, moron. I didn't even think about it. You should have brought up finances earlier. We don't need to just get by."

"Huh?"

Katie flicked him in the forehead, "I do TV sponsorship, idiot. I've got my own finances to add to the pot. The magazine shoot I'm doing tomorrow? I'm getting ten grand for it. I can help you pay the rent."

He didn't actually seem to like the idea, almost like she was intruding on his masculine need to take care of her.

"I'm not going to be your sugar mamma. If that's the problem." Katie said slowly, "But we should go halfsies. On everything."

"You eat more than half the food."

She stuck out her tongue at him, and relaxed as he sucked it into his mouth. Her naked in the bath, glistening and dripping skin. Him in his drenched t-shirt, hands at her back, holding her tightly.

Her hands travelled downwards to tug at his clothes. Which he completely misread. The kiss became hysterical laughter as he climbed into the bath, fully clothed, atop of her.

"Phone." She giggled breathlessly.

Will kissed at her neck, lost in the sight of her, "Think I'd be stupid enough to walk into a bathroom with you if I had any electronics on me?"

"Fair." Katie giggled, "Now, take that damn top off. I want my touch already. My skin on yours."

He tugged the soaked material off with difficult, and knelt down, looping an arm behind her back as he crushed her chest into his and then he... Stopped. Just half-lay there, content.

He took a moment, whilst she tried to figure out what he was thinking and then spoke quietly, "I want to date you, Katie. Ends aren't meeting, but I want a proper date. Not a wet and cold forest."

She thought about her schedule, and training. Her coach was pushing her brutally hard right now, but taking a day before the match to relax and de-stress was a habit.

"Wanna do what I was going to do before I got dumped?"

Will leaned up slowly, "Have sex? Uhm... I wouldn't say no, but I thought we were talking."

"Idiot." She laughed at him, a hand reaching up to run over his flexing chest, "I meant, like, a hotel. Book something for the weekend. Expensive cityscapes, awesome food, comfy bed."

"What's wrong with our bed?"

Katie giggled, "Nothing. It has you in it. But I was thinking five star. I can afford it. Ooh. There's a fantasy I've never had a chance to try before... Think you can buy me a cheap dress? That can be your contribution."

"Why cheap? I can get you something nicer. Maybe." He was hesitant, worried.

She pulled him down to whisper in his ear, "So you can literally rip it off me."

"Oh. Fuck."

Katie cupped at his groin, disappointed to find the water had done what it does and caused him to disappear a little. Didn't stop her massaging at him, "I want you to tear my dress off me. Throw me on a bed. Make housekeeping come knocking to ask us to be quieter."

"That's my dirty little sister." He said lustfully, fully engaged by her imagination.

She shivered excitedly, "I want you to press me up against the window, the two of us looking out at the city, when you fill me up. Make my cunt overflow with your cum, as we see the sunset, together."

"I want to wake you up, the same way. Red light through the window, with your brother's face down between your legs." He said hesitantly, as if confessing to a guilty desire.

Katie's hand on his chest became a claw, "Do you know how long I have wanted to wake up with you actually inside me? I want that, Will. Forget the chivalry or whatever is making you second guess. I want to wake up, half confused, with you balls deep inside me. Can you do that for me, when we go away?"

"Yes." His voice was hoarse.

"Good." She said firmly, and then pushed him off her, "But for now... I think I just want you to fuck me in our nice soft bed."

------------

After they hurriedly towelled off, proceeded in his case by stripping, they basically sprinted to the bedroom. He hadn't gone in expecting or even wanting to have sex with her, but it was now the only thing either of them were thinking about.

He expected he'd need to help her, because of the water drying her out, but the moment he slipped a finger into her, multitasking as he was lowering her onto the bed with his tongue in her mouth, he found that she was practically overflowing all on her own.

Without a thought for foreplay he re-positioned himself and pushed his cock into her sucking depths with a single stroke.

"Oh, fuck, Will."

He kissed at the beautiful girl beneath him on the bed, brushing her hair out of her face, "Tell me what you want. You can have anything you want. I'm all yours, Katie."

"Slow. Do me right, brother. Make love to your sister. Show her how much you love her. Cherish her. Everything she doesn't deserve." She looked up at him, eyes sparkling.

He couldn't help but respond to her, sharing a lingering kiss as he slowly began to draw himself backwards. Feeling her flexing, trying to hold onto him.

He buried himself into her with a grunt, and whispered to her, tucking a hair behind one ear, "There is nothing about you that is undeserving, Katie. I'm the luckiest guy alive."

He could see that she didn't believe him, the quiet sadness in her eyes between her gasps and moans. The loving looks she gave him, feeling spoiled by the pleasure of him throbbing inside her.

"I will always love you." He whispered breathlessly to her, "My perfect girl. So sweet to her jerk of a brother, always there for him. Keeping him outside his head. Making every morning worth waking."

He felt her tightening up like a vice as she focused, showing off some insane kegal control as her stomach pulled in. She went from being surprisingly soft to the touch, to like iron, as she milked him whilst he barely moved inside her.

He was glad she'd asked for romantic and slow, because with these kind of internal movements, there was no way he could risk picking up the pace. Katie was demonstrating a new skill here, and he was not prepared for it.

"Holy... Fuck. Shit." He lost the ability to speak intelligibly.

Katie took on a look of greater concentration and he felt her velvet walls roll around him. His eyes bugged, and his mouth hung open dumbly. Her triumphant smile barely reached his consciousness through the feeling of her fucking him without even moving.

"Come. On. Damn. It." She grunted breathlessly, her grip relaxing momentarily with each word and allowing his brain to jerk a few paces towards a coherent thought.

She was desperately trying to get him off. Herself, and her efforts alone. If she kept it up much longer, she'd get her wish.

And as fucking amazing as it was, this wasn't what she'd asked for.

He fell forwards, pinning her and kissed at her neck, nipping it briefly and distracting her enough for him to take over. He took her ankles and leaned up, placing them on his shoulders, before holding her hips and picking up the pace.

"No... Fair!" Katie gasped out, "Oh, shit, shit, shit, sh-"

It was her turn to lose control of herself, lost in repetition of a single word. Her pussy was overflowing, squelching, as he didn't quite hammer into her, but provided her with something that was sure to push her over the edge.

"This... Is how much... I... Love you." He managed to get the words in, leaning forwards and finding her surprisingly flexible, able to kiss her momentarily, despite their position. "Cum. Cum for me."

"God fucking shitballs!" Katie said raggedly, "Oh, I love what... You do to me! You're the... The... B-best..."

She failed to finish what she was trying to say as her thighs began to quake with a now familiar feeling. The brutal vice she called a pussy locked onto him as he felt the pulse of her orgasm begin to roll through her.

He looped an arm under her as her legs dropped from his shoulders, and her back arched into the air as she cried out loudly.

He had been trying hard to hold on, so that he'd be able to continue slow fucking her to heaven afterwards. The sexy sound splitting the air, whilst he stared down at her as she rocked into him was too much.

"Oh god, I'm... Going to..."

"Inside me." Katie said quickly, "Fill me up, Will. Fill your -"

He didn't make it all the way through her tirade. He saw her feel it, feel his seed splashing into the depths of her pussy.

He saw her eyes sparkle with lustful abandon, the excitement he saw in her eye every time she wanted to do something with him. He also saw something deeper than just desire there. Something that seemed to acknowledge that the sex was only where they began.

Two people, as close to touching the divine as they could be, intertwined with one another. Trying to occupy the same space, to become one.

He collapsed onto her, not pulling out. He ran a hand through her hair and gazed at her exhausted and satisfied face. "I meant what I said. Everything about you... You're perfect. What makes you think you're... Undeserving?"

"Oh, don't do that. I'm not depressed." Katie rolled her eyes, "I know I'm, straight-up, the best little sister in the world. I don't hate myself. I just think that you're better than me."

"God damn, you are." He grinned and kissed her neck, flexing gently inside her.

Katie gasped, "Holy fuck! You're not done?"

"No, I'm done." He said quickly, "Sensitive and exhausted. Just enough left to play for a bit. Sheesh. I'm not a superhero."

"Nah." She shook her head, "Nobody would ever mistake you for a superhero. A damn good boyfriend, on the other hand... Maybe. Sometimes."

"I don't deserve you." He touched his nose to hers, "I have no idea how this managed to happen. And I know I'm going to ruin it. But I will do my best to be at least half of what you think of me."

Katie glared at him, "Already forgot? I crawled into bed with you and fucked you."

He laughed and kissed her neck, "Because you're the best little sister in the world."

"Damn straight. Uhm... This was romantic. But this little sister needs to..."

He rolled off the top of her, "Message received."

"Oh, gross! I'm leaking everywhere! How much did you cum? Fuck, Will." She exclaimed the moment he moved. She staggered upright to begin the awkward waddle, only pausing to look back at him, "Still my favourite, though. You, running down my leg."

He lay on his back on the bed, feeling out of breath and spent, but reeling from the revelation that Katie thought she was the one who didn't deserve him, instead of vice versa.

A head poked around the doorway, "Oi. Jerk. You joining me in the shower to help clean up your mess, or what?"

He immediately launched uncertainly to his feet at the invitation, as Katie giggled and ran back towards the bathroom.

------------

Getting finger-fucked by her brother whilst he pressed up against her back and pushed her into the cold tiles beneath the hot water was one of Katie's favourite things.

The first time she'd invited him to join her, she hadn't expected anything much. Mostly laughter, soap and alternating freezing cold and boiling hot as they fought for the water.

Instead, he'd angled the shower at the wall and pushed her into it. His semi pressing into her asscrack, as his fingers crept down along her stomach to her overly sensitive clit.

It was one of the first times he'd taken over, and one of the few times she could expect him to. Made her feel safe in his arms as he did something for her that was solely and only about her.

It was selfish of her to accept it, without ever doing anything for him in return... But she wanted this to be that. The special thing he did for her, because he loved her.

It made her feel... Safe.

Which was the last coherent thought she got for a while as he found the right spot, and made her cum. She was loud, crying out over and over as he continued to work her. Continued to make her cum. Over and again.

It was too much to physically handle. Her muscles had been torn up from endurance training, as she tried to work off her holidays and Will's cooking. Then the both had been kind, but made her realise how tired they were.

On top of all of that, they'd had sex... And now he was treating her system to the wracking waves of orgasm after body-clenching orgasm.

Katie felt herself nearing her limits, "T... Too... Much..."

Even after her legs stopped shaking and straight up collapsed he simply caught her. He helped her down safely, lying back against him in the shower, and continued to demonstrate his freaking magic between her legs.

Her cries became pathetic and tired little moans as he seemed to suck the life out of her. Coaxing pleasure out of her, like he was filling her with a blinding light. She didn't know how he was doing it. "I... Can't... Can't..."

The light at the end of the tunnel neared.

"One more. One more for your brother." He begged her, pleading with her against what was left of her brain.

Katie stared at him in terror, "N... No... I..."

It was difficult to argue with him when he was knuckle deep inside her. It was utterly impossible when she also found his tongue inside her mouth.

"Oh, fuck it." She mumbled, accepting her fate. She could feel the orgasm building, pushing her up a mountain that no one was supposed to climb. Feel her entire body trembling as she approached the moment. "M-make me cum."

She wanted it. She could feel her soaking his fingers as they played along the inside edges of a pussy that she wanted to be his, and no one else's. She wanted him to stake his claim over her.

More than that, she wanted to cum again, knowing that it was her brother that had pushed her to new heights. Taught her pleasure that mere mortals weren't supposed to know.

"F... Ugh..."

Darkness closed in at the edge of her vision, exhausted and burning muscles tightened, and she tasted copper. This was a terrible idea, but it still felt...

------------

"Oh, thank god, she's awake." Will said into the phone, and the nurse on the line breathed a sigh of relief.

The girl on the couch rolled over tiredly, and spoke with a slur, "Tongue swolven. What...? I fweel hungover."

"Just make sure to keep her well hydrated and check in again if anything seems off." The nurse followed her script, and he thanked her and ended the call.

Will placed a cold glass, and a pitcher, of water on the table in front of the confused and exhausted woman. With not a small amount of guilt.

"Who...?" Katie asked blearily.

His heart leapt into a throat, "Oh shit. How badly did I break you? Amnesia?"

"Moron." She replied and sipped at the water, "We got any painkillers? My head sucks. Who was on the phone?"

He went through his cupboards and found a couple pills and popped them for her, "Nurse on call. Next step was emergency."

"Huh?"

He handed them to her, "You... Passed out."

"No shit." Katie replied and took them, "Did... Will, we really need to talk about your listening skills."

He cringed, "Sorry."

"It was fucking amazing. I agreed to it because it felt amazing. I'm not one for pain." Katie said with half a smile, and then held her temples, "But totally not worth it. Ow. Uh... What time is it?"

"About eleven."

She lay back on the couch, "If you don't mind, the bedroom is too far. I'm going to sleep here. Wake me up at eight so I'm not late? Tomorrow's the photoshoot. It's important."

"Eleven in the morning."

Katie stared up at him, "Oh, shit! I'm way late!"

"Already talked to your manager. He doesn't expect you today, or tomorrow for that matter. Lie on the couch. I'll get you a blanket, and remote. You've had a doctor sign off on bed rest." Will said quickly, "You get a day of movies in bed. Okay?"

She half-smiled through her exhausted haze at him, "What did you tell Dan? That you tried fucking me to death?"

"I'm sorry."

Katie took on a look of concern, "You did?"

"What? No. No, I just said you fainted in the shower. Doctor wasn't that worried, just heat stroke." He shook his head, "Ugh... I'm sorry, Katie. Really. I... I did this."

She laughed weakly, "Yeah, yeah. Don't get so big for your breeches or I'll wedgie you with them. Not the first time this has happened."

Will stared at her, not comprehending, "What? That seems like something I need to take you to the hospital for."

"Idiot." She mumbled, "I... I spent all day training my ass off. Running until I threw up. Then you had to go and fuck me stupid. I just burned out, badly. It really was just heatstroke."

"It's happened before?"

"Yeah. Didn't eat all day, and being young and stupid... Someone wanted to see how many times they could get me to... You know." She said in embarrassment.

Will frowned, "Since we started dating you've never had a problem talking about sex. Or saying cum. There's something else about this story you don't want to tell me."

"I don't like talking about my exes." Katie pouted, and then winced, "Especially with... You. It feels like cheating. I... Regret it. That you weren't my first. First and last."

"Suzie wasn't bad for your first. Kinda impressive you managed to get one of the hottest girls around." He teased her lightly, and then frowned at her face, "Wait. That's when it happened? Suzie ate out my sister so much she literally passed out from exhaustion?"

Katie glared at him, "Yes. And no, you don't get to laugh about it. Ever. It was... Special? I don't like admitting it. Just... Listen to me, in future. I know my limits."

shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers