Shivers Ch. 02 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick had sprung to life, still glistening from the mess he had made earlier.

Suzie grabbed either side of him as she crouched over the couch again. This time lowering herself deliberately towards his cock, instead of his mouth.

"Ooh, Will." Katie cooed, "You're going to fuck her. You're going to fuck my best friend in front of me. Stick that dick in her warm cunt."

The woman moaned as she felt his head at her entrance, her velvet channel wrapping tightly around him. Suzie sat down slowly, ever so slowly, before grunting as he bottomed out inside her.

Her face was bright red as she looked into his eye, breathing hard. "Holy. Fuck. I... I've never..."

"Never been so full, right?" Katie said excitedly, "He doesn't look it, but goddamn does it feel good. So much better than fantasising about it. Go ahead, Suzie. Fuck him. Fuck my boyfriend, whilst I watch."

Will felt her tighten as she tensed up, before lifting ever so slightly, before slamming down again. He groaned quietly, still staring into her determined eyes.

Suzie smiled at the reaction, and did it again.

From this position, he couldn't really rise up towards her. She was in complete control, just like she wanted. What he could do, was brush the hair over her shoulder, before kissing at her neck.

Suzie moaned and pushed into the touch.

"That's it. Fuck him. Ride his hard cock, Suzie. Let him know what he's been missing out on."

The two of them responded to the dirty commentary. He moaned, and Suzie began to find her rhythm. His sister continued to spill on about the two of them fucking in front of her.

"Don't you love the way he flexes? The way he looks at you like fire." Katie said jealously, "Kiss him, Suzie. Stick your tongue down his throat."

He felt Suzie's tongue across the tops of his teeth, her lips locked on his as she continued to slowly drag upwards against his cock before slamming it down hard. Burying him up to the hilt.

He could feel her juices flowing, down the length of him, before spilling free. Overflowing as she rode him, squelching loudly with each deliberate movement.

"Will." Katie whispered quietly, trying to get his attention despite the kiss. Eyes opening, he saw his sister standing behind Suzie, using her hands to signal to him what she wanted him to do.

He grinned and spun them around on the couch before Suzie had a chance to realise he was turning the tables on her. She gasped as he slipped free, ending up on her hands and knees, braced against the back of the couch.

He distracted Suzie, his cock sliding straight back into her slick folds, as Katie gleefully climbed up onto the back of the couch, legs spread.

Positioned so that as Will rammed himself into the surprised woman, she face planted into his sister's exposed cunt.

"Mmm." Katie said with satisfaction. "That's it, Will. Fuck her as she eats my dripping snatch. Tell me. What's she like, Will? How do we compare?"

His hands were fixed on Suzie's hips, her hands planted firmly against the couch as he drove into her. She was quieter than Katie, but he still managed to elicit a series of moans with every thrust.

He could feel what she liked, see her head hanging when he sped up, pushing to a desperate tempo he knew he wouldn't be able to maintain, especially not if he followed through with his sister's suggestion.

He half collapsed onto her back, catching his breath, "Goddamn. So wet. Not quite as tight as you, but still... Fuck. She's amazing."

"She's a fountain." Katie smiled knowingly, "How's it feel, Suzie? Will finally fucking you. Your best friend watching. Approving."

The woman barely managed a moan, unable to really talk unless he was going to stop moving altogether, and he wasn't interested in that.

"Do what she wanted, Will. Say it, just like she wants."

He kept his eyes on his girlfriend as he leaned forward, whispering the words into Suzie's ear, meaning them for Katie. "I love you."

"Ugh!" Suzie grunted, tensing up and pulsing as she came, "Fuuuck!"

Katie's face became panicked, as she saw him and knew the warning signs by now. "Oh, no you don't. That's mine."

She dropped down the couch, underneath the struggling Suzie to arrive at the edge. With a herculean effort Will withdrew from the still-pulsing brunette before pile-driving himself downwards into Katie's moistness.

She was hotter than Suzie, he could feel differences in their shape, subtleties to the way they moved. And that was about as far as his mind got before he found himself grunting loudly, and spraying burst after burst.

Suzie's knees shook, and she collapsed onto Katie, giving him the view of both the gorgeous women as he continued to fill up his little sister. His cum in his Katie's hair. Sweat beginning to appear on Suzie's back. Both of them flushed red.

He slipped out from Katie, his still-hard cock drawing up against the outside of Suzie's folds on the way passed, causing her to give a pained moan into Katie's shoulder.

He stumbled backwards until he had a space where he could fall backwards, staring up at the ceiling. "I... Can't believe that just happened."

"Fuck." Suzie agreed.

Katie giggled, and he heard her kissing her friend excitedly, getting the best of both worlds. He didn't actually mind. Not after what they had just shared.

He leaned up on his elbows in time to see a glob of his seed slip free from Katie and fall to the ground. "So, are we... Okay? Suzie?"

The woman broke the kiss and sat up on the couch, sweat on her red face, "You don't play fair. You two are as bad as each other."

"I know. Isn't he the best?" Katie laughed.

Suzie glared down at her, "This does not mean I'm moving in. Or that I don't think this whole thing is weird. But... Maybe I forgive you."

"Will... About that hotel room..."

He frowned, not entirely comfortable with the way things had changed. He felt like he was sort of using Suzie. With permission, but using. "I'm dating you. Not her."

Suzie nodded, surprising him as she agreed, "Yeah. Lets keep this as a thing. I'm not saying no, and I'll be happy to be fucked by either of you whenever you want it, but... Let's just see where this goes. No promises we'll regret later. Casual."

"Aw." Katie said in disappointment, "And here I was hoping that Suzie could wake me up, and then when I go for my run Will could take over."

"Maybe one day, you horny git." Suzie snorted.

Will shrugged, "You both seem into this. So why don't we have our weekend away, Katie. Then... Maybe we have a party for the three of us after you win your match."

"I don't think I'm going to win, Will." Katie screwed up her face, "That's half the stress."

"How about this?" Suzie said slyly, "If you win, I'll stay over and Will takes the couch. If you lose, I'll take the couch and you two get the bed. Make it a bet."

He doubted that in either scenario it would end that way.

However, it gave Katie a goal to shoot for.

"No offence, Suzie. But if I win, Will is definitely going to be in my bed. Not having you sneak out to screw him." Katie laughed knowingly.

The oven's timer went off.

"Still staying for dinner?" Will asked.

Katie grinned, "I mean, afterwards, you could help me fuck him some more."

"Sheesh. Your appetite is insane." Suzie complained, and then she smiled, "Maybe. We'll see."