Shivers Ch. 02 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thruple." Katie corrected him, "You really don't love her, Will? If you don't, I'll drop it. I thought... You were into her. As much as I am. She's cute and over the top and... You don't?"

"Maybe if I had a chance to date her? Get to know her?" He said cautiously, "She's a pretty face. But that's it. I've never got to know her that well. She's been your friend, and fairly off limits."

Katie looked excited, "So it isn't the thruple thing? You'd be willing to... Share me?"

"No idea." He admitted, "I do get jealous thinking about you and her. But... I'm an idiot. I didn't realise there were actual romantic feelings involved. I didn't realise you loved a girl. Go ahead, call me a biased dick. In my defence, you did tell me you weren't into girls."

Katie flicked him in the forehead, "God, you're annoying! It's just like you don't get to have a one night stand with your sister, asshole. You don't have more than the one night with your best friend. Once is forgivable, if not forgettable. Ongoing means there's something there."

"Sorry."

She snuggled tightly against him, "Eugh. I hate you, sometimes. So fucking stupid. Put on the movie and let me sleep off some of this. Today has sucked."

He reached over to unpause the film.

------------

Katie didn't want to wake up.

She was warm and comfortable. In Will's arms there was nothing in the world that could hurt her, and there was no stress. Her head, on his chest, was the closest thing to absolute peace that there was.

Unfortunately, someone had cursed her with having a bladder.

So, in being forced to leave her brother's arms, she also took the blanket. He moaned tiredly and grasped for it as the cold came in, but she was faster as she ran off giggling with it around her shoulders.

Having had a half decent sleep, Katie had the space for a lot of introspection as she sat on the toilet.

Should have brought her phone to distract her.

On one hand, she had a crazy understanding and sweet boyfriend. He had to be a secret boyfriend, but he was understanding. He had barely reacted, let alone overreacted, to her taking unilateral action and exposing themselves.

Then, on top of that, Katie had dared to ask him to share her with someone else. She couldn't be happy breaking one taboo. She must be an addict to the forbidden.

Still, he stuck by her.

Will was wrong. She didn't deserve him.

Then, on the other hand, she had completely toasted her friendship with Suzie. Fifteen years of going through absolutely everything together down the drain.

If she reached out or made the slightest push, Suzie was going to cut her off. Cut her out of her life, and be done with her.

The worst part was, Katie felt like she deserved it. She'd blocked those two having a relationship for years, but at least if Suzie and Will dated it wouldn't have been some forbidden shit.

She'd stolen her brother, a guy she shouldn't have, away from her best friend.

That didn't seem forgivable.

Katie cried.

Eventually, still sniffling, she emerged from the bathroom to find the couch empty and Will oblivious to everything with his headphones in as he cooked away in the kitchen.

She checked her phone as she cacooned herself onto the couch. No messages or calls, but it looked like she had just slept through to dinnertime.

It might take Suzie weeks.. Or never.

Katie buried her face into the couch and screamed out her frustration at herself for handling everything so badly.

She didn't feel any better.

Thinking hard about it, Will had to have been stressed to high heaven the entire time. He was the one of them that always imagined the very worst possible way that something could go.

Katie smiled slowly and slid out of the blanket, adjusted her clothing slightly, and skipped up behind him. She grabbed him from behind, pressing her bare chest into his back.

Will took his headphones out, "Hey, you."

"Hey." Katie said nervously.

He shrugged, "About to put the pot in the oven. I picked up the stuff to make your favourite when I was out."

"You really are the best big brother." Katie grinned, trying and failing to put a sultry accent on as she did. Trying to hint to the oblivious man.

Will shuffled them backwards, and put the dinner away, and set the timer for forty five minutes. Which would be more than Katie would need to do what she wanted to.

"I mean it Will. Not just because you cook for me. You're the best." Katie mumbled, "I dropped so many bombshells on you today, and you're sticking by me."

He teased her, as he failed to turn, just trying to head for the couch, "You don't get to dump your sister once you fuck her, do you? I'm afraid you're stuck with your idiot brother. Forever."

She tugged on his shirt, stopping him, and he finally turned to see that she was wearing nothing except her panties. "Good. Because you're stuck with me."

"I... Uh..."

Katie grinned, going up on her tippytoes to meet push her tongue into his mouth. She could feel his initial surprise at her response, the idiot.

She slid her hands down his back, gently holding onto his waist as he explored her mouth. Katie could feel her brother struggling to hold back, trying to be romantic with her whilst she set him on fire.

She broke the kiss and nipped at his chin, "I love you."

"Mm. Noticed." He said, breathlessly and a little bit out of things. She adored the way his mind just sort of went blank whenever she put herself on display. Made her feel like a goddess. "You're the best little sister."

Her eyes sparked, "Damn straight I am. So, we're going to do this before we have dinner, because it's spicy. And I'm amazing."

She knelt down on her knees and reached for his belt.

"I wasn't -"

Katie rolled her eyes, "Oh, I know. I'm just the best damn sister in the world. So, I'm going to suck my brother's cock, because he's spoiling me. And because I feel like it. Problem?"

"No." He whispered hoarsely.

His pants came down quickly, whipped down with his underwear. She kissed gently at his semi-hard cock, unable to help herself. She loved watching it jump at her touch.

Loved knowing that every single thing she did could get a reaction out of him.

She leaned in, licking him upwards from the base of his dick until she reached the head and then she engulfed his cock into her mouth. She felt it hardening to its full size as her lips travelled down, her throat bulging as she took the entire length with a focus and zeal.

"Oh, fuck!" Will exclaimed.

Katie's own eyes were almost as wide, surprised that she'd managed to pull it off. She was actually deep throating her brother's cock. That dirty thought was a panty flooder, as she began to show him just how much she appreciated him taking care of her. Putting up with her bullshit.

Her head bobbed up and down slowly, taking her time to draw her slippery tongue along the bottom of the rod in her mouth.

Saliva slurped and dripped from the corner of her mouth as she worked him, making as certain as she could to let Will know that she utterly adored him. That even if it was only them as a couple, she was going to be happy.

As she was noisily bobbing along she felt both his hands grasping onto her head, Will just trying to keep his balance as she succeeded in becoming the only thing in the world he could focus on.

"Oh god, yes. Holy fuck, Katie." He groaned loudly. "Shit, I wanna fuck you."

She pulled off for a brief moment, hand still running up and down him, "Now then, don't get greedy. You can cum in my mouth, for now. We can talk about other stuff once dinner is done."

"Screw dinner." Will complained, but she shrugged and went back to making her suggestion happen.

She swirled her tongue around him and increased her pace, facefucking herself with his cock as she felt him trying to resist and hold on in the hope he'd get something more.

Katie rolled her eyes. As if she'd let him win this one. She shook her head side to side before plunging down and deep throating him again, her nose nuzzling his pubes momentarily before quickly bobbing up and down.

Will lost control, his thighs quaking as he fired off like a canon into her mouth. She gagged in surprise, no warning before he violently flooded her, spilling around the dick still in her mouth.

She pulled back from his still-spurting cock in astonishment, getting sprayed in the face and hair, and drooled in to her hands, coughing weakly as he groaned away.

Will held a hand to his chest as he tried to catch his breath, "Uh... Sorry."

"Holy shit." Katie laughed nervously, "So... I think you needed that. Wow. And now I need the bathroom. Don't worry, won't be long."

Which was when the doorbell went off.

With a giggle, and excitement at the thought, Katie grabbed her t-shirt and slipped it over her head and ran over to the door to check if it was someone she could show off for.

She opened the door in surprise after checking the peephole, "Suze?"

The woman blinked and took a double-take, "You have cum in your hair."

"Girl has to have fun." Katie laughed at the dirtiness of it all, and then her face fell. "Ah, shit. I'm going to go clean up. Will, Suzie wants to talk to you. And not me."

------------

Suzie shook her head as Will scrambled to finish doing up his pants, "Uhm... You okay?"

"After seeing that?" The brunette replied angrily, and then sighed and leaned against a wall, "Not really. I didn't go home. I went for a walk, clear my head. Ended up sitting in the park until the lights came on. Will... First you steal my heart, and then you steal my ex. Don't... Katie said a lot. Don't you have anything to say to me?"

"Can I say anything that wouldn't involve getting threatened?"

She looked at him, hurt, and he realised he'd said the wrong thing. He ran a hand through his hair, "Ah... Fuck it. Stay for dinner. I've cooked enough, so it isn't a problem. We can sit around and laugh, like old times. You can see for yourself if you think I'm going to hurt Katie. I know I'm an asshole. I'm working on it."

She crossed to the couch and tossed the blanket into a corner of the room. Suzie sat cross-legged on it, and looked at him with hurt eyes, "So... You're over me, then."

"I've had a crush on Katie since before I knew what crushes were." Will tried to be diplomatic, sitting on the floor behind the table and leaning on it. "I'd say that right now, we're still figuring out things. What we like and don't like. It's hard for me to notice anyone other than her, and she did sort of blindside me."

"Forget about Katie for two seconds!" Suzie yelled, and then her bottom lip quivered. "I... I came so close to choosing you over her, Will. I've regretted it ever since. And you... You don't feel anything at all for me?"

He shrugged, "I'm not going to cheat on my girlfriend, first. And second, I don't think... I haven't had the space to explore if you're girlfriend material. If we're even compatible."

"You're an asshole, alright." Suzie rubbed at her face as a tear slipped down her cheek, "Here I am, spilling my heart out, and all you can think about is your sister."

"Katie wants to know if I'll share her. What she really wants is the three of us." Will said quietly, "That's... Distracting. My answer to you is also an answer to her."

Suzie smiled sadly, "Yeah. She's not subtle."

"She's also listening." Will glanced towards the cracked open bathroom door, "And terrified that you hate her. So I guess... I'll give you both my answer. I don't know if I'm willing to share her. I love her, Suzie. Too much. But... I think I'd be okay with lending her to you, once in a while. Best I can offer."

Suzie frowned, "You're hearing love, and offering sex. That's a shit deal."

"Sorry."

She shook her head, "You're still not hearing me, though. Yes, I do like Katie. And I might take you up on that. God knows I have enough one night stands. But, Will... You. And me. I like you. Not just wanting to fuck you. Is there... Nothing? Not even a spark?"

"If Katie didn't exist, maybe." He shrugged. "But I made a choice. It's harsh. But this isn't something I can be subtle about. Rip off the bandaid. She won."

The tears openly ran down both cheeks of the brunette, making him feel like a complete and utter jerk.

Maybe he should have found a better way to phrase it.

Katie opened the door a little more, so that her eyes were visible, "Suze, I know you really fucking hate me right now... But can I make a suggestion? To help change his mind?"

Suzie shot a death glare at the bathroom, "Why would you care?"

"I want you both!" Katie yelled, emerging and stamping her foot. "Maybe I'm just selfish. But I still have feelings for you, Suzie. I have feelings for Will. And I wish that not only could I have you both, that you could have both of us. I never wanted to hurt you. I told you about this, despite the risk. Never asked you to keep it quiet. I trusted you."

Suzie crossed her arms, "What's this idea, then? What's going to convince me to forgive you? Will to see me?"

"Do you remember my other first? With a guy?"

Will glanced between them, "Wait. Suzie was there for that as well? Is there any first you haven't shared?"

"Just you." Suzie whispered.

Katie closed the distance, kneeling beside her friend and taking both her hands, kissing them gently. "I never meant to hurt you. I just saw an impossible dream, and took it. I'm bad like that. Now, I see another, and I want to be selfish. Please."

"You already have him. Stole him." Suzie replied, the angry mask slipping to reveal nothing but pain.

"I did." Katie replied, kissing her hands again, "So I'll be the apology. Will has to watch, and you can do whatever you want to me. Tease me until I can't take it, and then walk away. Make me understand how I hurt you. Make my brother want me. Want you. But unable to do anything about it."

"No."

He felt his sister's heart break from across the room. He saw Katie desperately trying to reach out any way that she could, to try and keep the friendship intact. Even a hollow shell of it.

"Reverse it." Will found himself offering on Katie's behalf.

Suzie glared at him, "What now? I don't think I deserve to be punished, you jerk."

"You think Katie does. And I would do anything for her."

The brunette blinked, "Wait. Are you offering to fuck me? In front of your sister? How does that fix anything, Will?"

"I'm offering myself to you. Fuck me, don't. I don't care." He shrugged, "Make me kiss you, like I would kiss Katie. Pretend that I'm head over heels for you. I will do anything for her. She doesn't want to lose you. If this is what it takes, it's there."

Suzie looked between the desperate couple, and then glared at Will. "Fine. But you're not going to enjoy this. This is all about me, got it?"

"His tongue is amazing." Katie promised on his behalf. "And it shuts him up."

Suzie stood up, "Lie down on the couch, Will. Katie, sit on the table, and take off your panties. You can't touch, but show off. Know that you can't touch yourself, but that you want to."

Will had not expected Suzie to get into this so quickly. Katie clearly knew it, that her friend had a thing for domination. But then, she would.

He, on the other hand, wasn't really sure how he was being punished. He'd crushed on Suzie in high school. He'd very nearly dated her afterwards.

He also had no problems giving cunnilingus, he enjoyed it.

Will did as instructed, lying down on the couch. Suzie took a minute to look Katie over, as she pulled down her pants, "So you two... I walked in on only a blowjob? No sex?"

"I was aiming for after dinner." Katie shrugged, "He'll be sensitive. Still recovering."

"Perfect." Suzie turned around, leaning over Will and looking down at him. He saw determination in her eyes, but the anger seemed to have faded. Replaced with... Well, he was hoping it was lust. And not blood lust. "Katie. Pull down my panties. The way I like it."

Will watched in amazement as his sister leaned forward, sneaking a quick flick to her own clit, before she nosed into Suzie and then slowly drew her panties down to her knees with her teeth.

As Katie returned to her sitting position, she winked at Will.

The brunette took the panties off the rest of the way and then tossed them to the other woman. "Something to sniff when you get jealous."

Then, she stepped awkwardly onto the couch and lowered her pussy onto Will's face. He barely got to see a well-groomed bush before he felt something wet tickle his nose.

He re-positioned his head, and didn't wait to be instructed. Katie was way into this, and the smell was intoxicating. He didn't really feel like this was cheating.

His tongue snaked out, pushing into the open twat above him. He heard Suzie breathe in sharply in surprise. She tasted different to Katie.

His sister was almost sickly sweet, whereas Suzie was more of a musty and quiet sort of taste.

"Oh god, he's thinking." Katie spoke from beside them, "He's comparing us, Suzie. How does it feel? My brother's tongue inside you? Knowing the last cunt he sucked was mine?"

Suzie didn't say anything, but Will felt her stiffening at the vivid words. He took her hips in his hands, steadying her, as he began to focus more on the task at hand.

The brunette's clit was more sensitive than Katie's. He could barely touch it without her instinctively pulling away, making him focus more intently on her dripping region.

Her opening was already spread, but he didn't have a third hand free. So he made a suggestion. "Katie, mind holding her for me? So I can fingerfuck your best friend?"

"Huh?" Suzie said, suddenly realising she was losing control of the situation.

"Better idea." Katie replied, "Lie her down on the couch, Will."

He wrapped his arms around Suzie, flipping her over and downwards so she was on her back, only naked from the waist down. She looked at the both of them in shock.

Katie grinned at Will, and nodded at him to continue eating at the pussy. As he did, she crouched beside Suzie, and he saw her leaning over to kiss her.

He felt a mixture of awe, jealousy, and overwhelming lust. It might have been one of the hottest things he had ever been involved with.

One of Katie's hands crept down, joining Will. His sister inserted her middle finger gently into the cunt, as he continued to lap away at the fluids beginning to run.

Suzie moaned, but the sound was stifled by the tongue that was in her mouth. He felt her flexing back against the both of them.

The girl couldn't complain that this wasn't all about her pleasure.

Katie broke their kiss with a deep breath, "Well. I think it's time you took that top off. What do you think, Will? You take her right breast, I'll take the left?"

"Wait. Too fast." Suzie pushed her back, "Where is this going? Where's the line?"

Katie frowned, "Well, if Will nuts in you I might ignore him for a week. That's mine. But... Apart from that, whatever you want. Opinion, Will?"

"I dunno. Just going with the flow." He shrugged, "As long as I'm not upsetting you, Katie."

"I had you first." She shrugged.

Suzie looked between them as if she'd just realised that she was their prey, and not the predator. She took a nervous swallow, "Uhm... I want to do something. Will, sit up. Katie... You can sit where I was. I... Liked the commentary."

As he sat up, Suzie tossed the remains of her clothes, revealing two beautiful breasts. One was about the same size as Katie's, the other a half size smaller.

Whilst Katie's aureoles were small, Suzie's were larger. Still beautiful, but not cute. Her nipples were also bigger, and hard.

"Pants off, Will." Suzie stated.

Katie leaned back onto the couch as he shuffled out of them, her hand dipping down without guilt as she stuck a finger inside herself with a gentle moan. "Do what she says, Will. Do whatever she wants, my dirty brother."