All Comments on 'Shivi'

by ravi_95

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

written like a 4 year old, learn what grammar is before you write a story dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read all your stories. I love the girl. Whoever she is must be really beautiful. Would love to meet her in real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it up dude. Made me really horny. Wanna fuck her all day and night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!!!! That was hott entertaining and sweet. Most of all it had a special SHIVI vibe which I enjoyed a lot. The plot was engaging with some tremendous and steamy sex scenes. I like the writers perspective about the girl. Description of girl is perfect. The last fuck between Rahul and Shivi was really arousing. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's 2:53 a.m. in Nashville. Why am I still up?!

Because I'm enjoying your story so much!

Really amazing! Keep it the way it is! It's perfect the way you wrote it, cause it authentic! You are a talented writer.

I love Shivi

Her character and the way author describe her is really beautiful. The sex scenes are as touching as they are romantic. The description of girl SHIVI is beautiful as well as exotic and really fucking sexy. The sex was beautifully handled with a nice slow build up . A love story, not just a fuck story.Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, but please review some anatomy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rated 5 stars. Make your women wear the lowest possible saree like Shivi and describe the navel and waist like you did it here ! just awesome...keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed every line in this story. I drink, smoke and masturbate my way into any kind of emotion. Your story made me feel more than I have in months. It wasn't just the rush of a heartbeat. It has been a long time since I've felt that love was possible. Maybe it will be okay to hope again. Thank you so much for the chance to dream of love. The character development of Shivi and Rahul is so tender, so intimate but electrifyingly hot. It was a long journey from where it began to where it ended but you kept everything right where it should have been. I feel like I know these people, especially Shivi. It felt like I have known her from years. Shivi, the girls sensuality it played out beautifully in a way that wont offend people but make them feel erotic from the core. It makes me feel for her crave for her. I love her. She sets the stage for the explosion of sexuality. She is a living sex goddess.She is my dream fantasy I wish I could be with her. It feels I can just fall in love once again with someone just like her. The descriptions of her in saree is really erotic and sexy. Love the way Rahul kisses her waist. The descriptions of the sex, especially after they picked up the pace, were fantastic. The dialogue is natural and convincing. The story teases, it leads the reader on, and we really care about Shivi and Rahul.That's great storytelling yet that was almost two pages of hot sex, and not only that, but relationship development and love making to boot!.I'm fully hard for this one!

From the core of my heart I declare "I love you Shivi. Wherever you are please accept my proposal."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, two pages of sex, where is the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous