Shivi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the bath Shivi went under the shower, she put on the shower with one hand turning the shower on full blast. Letting herself free, feeling the every drop of water moving from her face to her breasts, to her curvy waist and then to her inner thighs. The cold water of the shower hitting her body gave her shivers. Rahul stood back at the door amused at what he watching. Shivi was really aroused now she wanted Rahul to come and love her.

Placing the towel on it's rack, Rahul moved into the shower, with one hand he reached for her waist, with the other he pulled apart the tie-up from her hair. Shivi shivered as he bent down to kiss her. Their bodies met like the icebreaker, she placed her palms flat on his bare chest, warm, wet and welcoming.

The kisses got deeper, wetter, louder.

He stood admiring her- exposed, vulnerable figure. She looked damn hott. The look of her gorgeous round eyes made him want to eat her. He kissed her again, a long deep kiss extending into her neck and shoulder. She could do little but hold onto the gorgeous man making her live a dream under the shower. Biting her lips to keep from moaning out loud. She was now pushed against the wall. A single finger drawing a line on her tight nipples, tingling her waist. She couldn't breathe in anticipation her nails digging deep into his shoulders. He looked up to see, check his effects. Pleased at her shutting eyes and evident arousal, he smiled. Now Rahul did something that Shivi wasn't expecting, her eyes were closed living her dreams. She was standing just in front of a large bathroom mirror. Rahul started to move his fingers from her collarbone next feeling her ample boobs and then moving down he suddenly placed his fingers inside her pussy. This came as a shock for Shivi as she wasn't expecting this. But looking her expression the mirror Rahul could clearly say that she was enjoying this activity. She was aroused now and wanted Rahul to continue like this. She was enjoying now. She could feel his hardness rub against her briefly before he pushed all his fingers into her. Rahul increased his speed now he was fucking her with his fingers. She felt his orgasm approaching. She started moaning loudly.

Oh!! My God!!...Rahul don't stop fuck me like this. She begged him go on harder. Rahul obliged and increased his speed as much as he can. She reached her orgasm, there was a look of satisfaction on her face.

As her orgasms subsided she turned around, "Come here baby," Shivi said, raising her arms toward him. He stepped forward and she draped them over his shoulders. Smiling up at him, she said, "We have now been married for twenty four hours." She held his head and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss.

Now it was time for Shivi to return the favour she had orgasmed but Rahul's tool was still erect. She placed his hands on his tool and started giving him a hand job. She stared down and looked at his manhood. Shivi looked at Rahul and smiled naughtily. Her pussy tingled at the thought of having her way with his piece of sexual flesh. A rush of sexual excitement coursed through her at the instant as Rahul's tool was exposed. Her heart began to beat faster. She continued giving him the handjob.

"Ah!!" he moaned couldn't hold it longer now. He could feel his climax and within few minutes he climaxed. The smile of satisfaction, identically spread on their faces and they stood there spent, panting, bathed and happy.

After this lovemaking experience the came back to there bedroom. Both were completely naked and dried up each up. Shivi was really aroused and this time she really wanted Rahul inside her. It didn't took long for Rahul's tool to gain its sexual energy back, as his tool kept rubbing up against her cushy tummy. Knowing that Shivi was horny, after the way he crushed her tits. He got up off of her and got down on his knees in front of her. She sat up straight and spread her legs wide apart. Without wasting any time, Rahul dig into her throbbing wet pussy with his tongue.

As soon as he made contact with her pussy, Shivi yelled and shot her head back. A sexual taste immediately invaded Rahul's mouth. Her pussy was amazingly wet. Slowly, he began to lick her up and down, ending at the clit and starting from the bottom again. Shivi placed her hands on Rahul's head, forcing to her breasts to squeeze together and swell up in size. Her eyes rolled back as she became instantly intoxicated with sheer sexual pleasure.

Harder and harder Rahul licked, not taking long for Shivi's sighs and subtle moans to turn into high pitched yells. He could feel her sex oozing out of her body. Shivi moved one hand to her breast, where she began rubbing and massaging her hard nipple. Her body fell back onto the bed as her stomach muscles spasmed with every lick.

Rahul then began focusing exclusively on her throbbing clit. He took the little piece of pleasure flesh and nibbled on it with his lips. This sent Shivi absolutely wild. Her jaw dropped and she began moaning and screaming loudly. More juiced freely flowed out of her thick body. Rahul's sucking became so intense that she broke out into a violent sweat.

Sweat began developing all over her body. Every part of her flesh glistened in sweat. Beads of the cooling liquid travelled down her face and eventually down to her chest, disappearing in the cleavage of her massive tits. Locks of hair stuck to her burning face and torso. Rahul was sucking harder now more than ever. Both their bodies began moving in rhythm with each other. Shivi's two massive pieces of breast moved up and down, moving in sync with her moans and screams. Rahul could barely keep his head between her legs as her squirming became more robust and violent.

And with one final loud grunt, she began to orgasm. Shivi held Rahul's head firmly in place as her body collapsed. Her jaw dropped and she broke out into another violent sweat. Her heart felt like it was skipping beats. Her pelvis naturally thrust itself into Rahul's face with every wave of hard orgasm. Her jaw dropped allowing loud grunts and yells to escape from her body. Pussy juice invaded Rahul's mouth, as if she was forcing it out of her body.

Her body must have experienced at least a dozen or so waves of thundering orgasm before slowly beginning to subside. Shivi forcefully removed Rahul's head off of her pussy because it had gotten so sensitive that she could no longer bare the extreme level of euphoric pleasure. Her breasts moved up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. She wiped the beads of sweat that dripped down her face, tickling her flesh. Without waiting Rahul came upwards and collapsed onto her body where he began kissing her lustfully. Her breasts squeezed up against his chest, her pointy, hard nipples digging themselves into his flesh. Shivi wrapped her legs around his body tightly. His wet tool spread his juices all over her stomach. She rubbed her hands all over his hot body, running her nails down his back as far as she could.

Rahul was terribly horny at this point. Watching Shivi orgasm the way she did had gotten him pent up with sexual rage. He moved over and position himself between her legs, holding them up in his hands. Shivi's eyes were still closed and she was catching her breath. Rahul paused for a while and stared at her face. She looked so sexy, so vulnerable laying there. He reach down and position his tool between her legs. He put the tip in her hole and the slide up until he was inside her. Her mouth quietly opens and he can clearly tell she was satisfied being filled so completely. Rahul's right hand starts at her hips then works its way to her left breast. Pinching her nipple ever so gently. The look on her face tells him that she was enjoying herself.

Their pace is still somewhat slow. He was taking his time. Withdrawing his cock almost completely out of her before inserting it all the way back inside.

"Ooooo..." gasped Shivi as she took in the tool of Rakesh. Slowly, Rahul began to fuck her moving his tool back and forth, back and forth. At first Rahul fucked her slowly, so as to get used to the intense feeling and so that he wouldn't cum right away. It was only after getting used to the feeling that Rahul began to increase the speed of his pelvis.

"Yes!! moaned Shivi. Her voluptuous tits began moving back and forth. She was totally intoxicated with the feeling of Rahul's thick, hot flesh moving inside of her. Rahul looked down at her body. It was beginning to shine under the lights with sweat. He ran his fingernails slowly down her back. This sent more waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to shiver. He watched in amazement as the flesh of her hips jiggled and vibrated with every thrust he made inside of her. Rahul grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as hard as possible, using them as leverage to fuck her.

Rahul was now fucking her with hard, fast and regular motions. His body has broken out into a sweat. Shivi's tits jiggled violently, her nipples tickling the fabric of the bed she slept over. Shivi was moving her body as well back and forth, grinding against Rahul's pelvis, trying to get his tool to go as deep inside of her as possible. Her yelling and screaming became louder. Rahul was so horny that he was literally going out of his mind.

"Yes...Yes...Oh my God Yes!" screamed Shivi. Rahul began to moan as well. His breathing had become rapid. His body was sweating violently to the extent that beads of sweat were raining down onto Shivi's back, as if his body was a cloud of monsoon rain. Her pussy was making slushy and squishy sounds as Rahul's tool went back and forth inside her. Her screams increased in volume as Rahul fucked her more vigorously. Rahul could feel his body begin to tense up. His moans were quickly becoming loud, hard grunts of shear sexual rage.

"Oh God.." yelled Rahul. He could feel his juices leave his scrotum and makes its way up to his tool. His mouth dropped as suddenly the sexual pleasure increased ten fold. He fucked Shivi harder, his pelvis moving and grinding against her rigorously and more violent. He could feel his cum move up along the shaft of his hard tool until it reached his tool head. That's when Rahul's jaw dropped. His body became weak and his jaw dropped.

Rahul collapsed on top of Shivi's sweating body. He closed his eyes and screamed. His legs spread and his tool began to release hot juices. He thrust his pelvis hard against her with every wave of hard orgasm. Shivi amazingly was able to take the weight of Rahul's body and managed to stay over with her legs still stable.

Slowly but surely, Rahul's orgasm began to subside. His tool released the final drops of liquid that Shivi had robbed him of. Rahul laid on top of Shivi's hot and sweating body for a few seconds, panting and struggling to catch his breath. He wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her back and shoulders.

Shivi forced Rahul off her body. His tool slid out of her drenched pussy effortlessly. Rahul laid down on the bed. His tool was still erect, standing straight glistening under the light with cum and pussy juice. Shivi came and stood over top of Rahul, aligning her pussy with his tool. She then sat down between Rahul's legs and brought her closer to him. She took both her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together, pinching her erect and glistening nipples and moaned. Looking deep into Rahul's eyes.

Shivi got up off the floor. Again she aligned her pussy over his erect tool and slowly sat down, letting Rahul's tool slide into her pussy with ease. Shivi's jaw instantly dropped as her voice quivered from the erotic sensation. She looked down at her pussy, barely being able to view it as the large size of her tits got in the way. Slowly she began riding Rahul's tool, moving up and down, up and down. Again Rahul moaned as the sensation of his tool sliding through her pussy began to make his tool harder. He looked up and watched as her massive tits with their hard, erect nipples gently bounced up and down with the rhythm of the rest of her voluptuous body.

"Ohh yes.." moaned Shivi. Her hands immediately went to her breasts where she began massaging and manipulating them, squeezing and caressing them. Then taking her nipples and squeezing them with her fore fingers, sending instant waves of lustful shocks through her body. Rahul placed his hands on Shivi's boobs, squeezing and rubbing her flesh to the point where they turned red. Then he instinctively slapped her ass.

"Yes...!" she screamed as she began riding Rahul faster. Her leg and thigh muscles started to burn. Faster and faster she fucking him. Rahul couldn't help himself but notice her breasts bouncing up and down. So he couldn't help but reach up and hold her tits in his hands, toying with her nipples.

Feeling that her legs were about to give out, she rested her legs by sitting on her knees and thus sitting on Rahul's tool. Because of the way her body was positioned, Rahul's tool went in deeper inside of her, turning him on all the more. Shivi being overcome with shear sexual rage, vigorously and violently began moving just her pelvis back and forth. She moved her sweat drenched hair back with her fingers, pumped her nipples in and out with her fingers and then placed her hands on Rahul's chest, using her thumbs to rub his nipples. With her arms in front of her, her breasts squeezed together, giving Rahul an amazing show of cleavage, only turning him on even further.

As an act of tease Shivi suddenly stopped grinding her pelvis against Rahul and slowly made two large circles with her hips forcing Rahul's tool to make contact with all four walls of her pussy. This sent both of them wild, both moaning loudly. Shivi was amazingly horny at this point. The tension in her pussy was starting to build. And Rahul could clearly tell her pussy was literally oozing with juice and her body was sweating violently.Shivi began to fuck Rahul hard. Her tits swayed about uncontrollably. Her eyes frequently shut tight as she struggled to handle the extreme sexual pleasure. Rahul too, wasn't able to take much more of it. His tool was becoming so sensitive that he was finding it hard to handle. The aroma of Shivi's sweating body, the aroma of her pussy and her juices, her moans, screams, yells and grunts were all coming, to what Rahul knew would be another amazingly hard orgasm.

As both of their orgasms began to finally subside, the two slowly began coming back to reality. The screaming stopped. The grunting stopped and so did the moans. The two of them sat there holding each other tightly in dead silence. The two looked at each other. Shivi smiled as she gently cupped Rahul's face with her soft hands and kissed him on the side of his lips. Rahul closed his eyes as he melted with her embrace. She then got up off of him. Her breasts colliding into one another in the process. She took Rahul and led him to the sofa. The two laid down on the sofa side by side facing each other. Shivi sat while Rahul wrapped one leg over hers. His drenched tool rested comfortably on the inside of her thigh. Rahul looked down at her breasts, which were squeezed up against each other. He then looked back up at her face. She looked beautiful, angelic. Rahul removed the drenched locks of hair away from her face with his fingers. He then gently kissed her on the lips.

The two laid there for quite a while, holding each other and saying nothing. Rahul had his head rested on the swells of Shivi's breasts. The more he tried not to think, the more his neurons fired. He was tense and yet calm at the same time. It was not long after that it had finally hit him.

He was in a complete state of pure infatuation. As soon as realization hit him, he lifted his head and slowly began to brush his lips over the massive boobs of her breasts. Shivi arched her head back and moaned, holding his head in her hands. He then began kissing her chest. Then slowly moved up to her neck and eventually her lips, engaging in a passionate kiss. Shivi began to feel Rahul's tool become harder.

Slowly Rahul began to move his body up and down. Rahul closed his eyes and began kissing Shivi's shoulder. Her breasts were fully pressed up against Rahul's chest, jiggling ever so slightly under his weight. Shivi was intoxicated. Her arms and legs were wrapped around his body tightly, as if she couldn't get enough of him. Her eyes were closed. Her body didn't move. She let Rahul do all the work. Rahul began grinding his tool inside her a bit faster now. His body broke out into another sweat. He wanted to stay in that state forever. As Shivi's pussy became wetter, the sounds of sex began to emanate from her pussy once again. Squishing and sloshing sounds filled the room. Rahul's breathing started to intensify as he began working her harder and harder. Shivi could feel her pussy being stimulated by some part of Rahul's body but she didn't know which one. It felt good. That's all that mattered. Shivi finally began moving her body against his. Her nails began to dig into Rahul's back as the pleasure intensified. Drops of sweat from Rahul began to rain onto her face. Rahul was literally using his entire body to work her. Shivi began to thrust her pelvis harder and deeper. The sofa they were on actually started to squeak. She slapped both of Rahul's ass cheeks with her feet. Her moaning soon turned into subtle squeals and yells. She opened her eyes for a quick second and looked at Rahul's face. He had this look on his face that looked like a combination between pain and sheer determination to cum.

The two were going at it like never before. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, fluids mixing and slurping together, furniture squeaking, and the two of them grunting and yelling were all that one could hear. Probably some of the most beautiful sounds in the world.

"Here it comes..." grunted Rahul, barely being able to talk.

Shivi grabbed Rahul's ass and pressed it down as hard as she could so she could stimulate her pussy just a bit more. His body pushed down on hers as hard as possible. Shivi wrapped her arms and legs around him again, as hard as possible as his orgasm emerged. This time, Rahul didn't grunt. He was panting loudly as he orgasmed. His ass continued to tighten and clench as his body struggled to release. The first two waves of his orgasm were more intense than what was visually manifested. The next few waves of his orgasm where pure, his tool orgasming but releasing nothing. His eyes rolled back as he was unable to make a single sound.

Shivi also came to an orgasm just around the same time. Her orgasm was less intense. As she began to cum, her body tightened up. She squeezed Rahul tightly as her eyes rolled back. She too was unable to produce any sounds. All she could do was take in the extreme pleasure.

Both of them closed their eyes as they struggled to catch their breath. Shivi rubbed Rahul's sweaty head with her trembling hands. She held him in his arms for a good 5 minutes while they rested. Finally Shivi opened her eyes and looked at him with a loving smile. Rahul looked down on her with the same expression. They engaged in a slow, sensual kiss. Shivi moaned ever so slightly.

Rahul looked up at the clock. It was 3.30 in the evening. It felt like they were together for longer. Neither Rahul or Shivi didn't want the day to end, especially Shivi. Her emotions needed him, her body needed him.

The weather outside had become romantic. The evening sky glowed in an orange hue because of the sunlight. They made love all day long. Rahul was quite energetic and Shivi didn't want the day to end. As the sun began to set, they both felt asleep and exhausted and totally satisfied wrapped in each other's arms and bareness. Rahul wore her out, but Shivi was exhausted yet fulfilled. She wanted more but she fell asleep.

12