Shobha Makes A Pleasurable Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

"Beta, ruk jao," she whispered. (Stop.)

"Kyon chachi, aap ko accha nahi lag raha?" he asked. (Why, auntie, are you not enjoying it?)

"Bahut zyada achcha lag raha hai, mere lall! Isi liye kehti hoon ki ruk ja. Is ke aage na mai jaa paungi, na tum ruk paoge!" she sighed. (I am enjoying it a bit too much. That is why I am asking you to stop. Beyond this, neither can I go, nor can you stop)

Her fingers were gripping his arm when she suddenly felt his cock at her arm. She shuddered and he moaned. "Chachi dekho mera lund kitna bada ho gaya apko dekh kar," he muttered. (Auntie, see how large my cock had become on seeing you.)

She would never be explain what made her take that cock in her hand. Just his statement that it was impossibly large? Her hand found the cock and she closed around it. Her mind took note of the round cylinder of flesh, the head, and of course, it was drenched and dripping with his precum.

"Beta, yeh itna paani..........." she murmured. (Son, this much of wetness)

"Aap ke liye," he replied, his head moving up now to her torso. (for you)

Their bodies were at an impossible angle to each other and they now needed to realign. He swiveled around and they were now lying next to each other. Her hand found his cock again. Wet and slimy with his juices. She gripped it hard. A new plan formed in her mind. She would masturbate him; the kid wouldn't be able to hold on long. Once he had cum she would be free to go.

Yes, the heat in her cunt was soaring but she could go fuck Kumar, perhaps harder than he had ever been taken in his life; and she wouldn't have to live with the consequences of this mindless lust. Before she knew it, Ajay was upon her. He straddled her body. She felt his balls on her tummy. The hot pillar of flesh touched her but as its length speared upward she could not feel more than the first part of his cock.

His hands authoritatively rested on her breasts as he cupped them. He pushed them back into her chest and rotated them hard. She groaned, "Betaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mere mummey tumhe chahiye? Itne chahiye?" (Son, you want my breasts? You want them so much?)

Shobha found pools of pleasure radiating from her breasts, as this boy whom she had nursed and brought up clawed her ponderous mammaries.

The lust crazed youth did not reply. He frantically searched for the nipples. He pulled the bra down and stretched the elastic down so the cups were tucked below and the breasts were squeezed out and jutting from the top. The bra straps dug into her flesh and it was painful. But Ajay's eyes were on the pleasurable sight of his aunt's nipples. They were somewhat long, more like those designed to be milked. He leaned forward, hovering over her. His lips touched and teased the teats- he licked on them, slowly at first, then hard and fast and then he started to slobber on them. He stuffed as much of her breast as he could into his mouth and sucked hard. His hand held her breasts hard, gripping them tightly.

His cock hung low below him, heavy, and slow viscous drops of fluid formed dabs on Shobha's tummy. She reached down and caught the cock in her hand like the handle of a racquet, and held him gently. It felt like the cock of an animal, prone as he was over her. Shobha had once taken the sheath of her Labrador dog in her hand when it was red and glistening, and this moment reminded her of that, given Ajay's position on all fours.

She gently slid her hand up and down, massaging his aching cock, providing him relief from the intense build of need in him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffff!" went the guy as he bit into the flesh in his mouth. Her hand on his cock was driving him wild. He humped his hips hard, taking away any signs of gentleness in the stroking she was giving him. It became as if her hand was a cunt and his cock was fucking her fist. She whispered to him, "Dheere, beta, dheere. Koi jaldi nahi hai. Chachi hai na?" she said soothingly. (Slow down son, slow down. There is no hurry. Auntie is there with you, isn't she?)

Ajay slowed as the release of one surge from his loins allowed his lust to be held back. Shobha pushed him over to his back and sat up. They were both far gone, and there was no stopping, illicit or not.

She pulled off her blouse and her bra. Then she kneeled over, his ankles between her legs, watching his cock which he was now fondling and stroking, keeping it ready for her.

"Apne lund se mat khelo. Woh ab mera hai. Jo bhi karna hai mai karungi," she commanded him. (Don't play with your cock. It is now mine. What ever is to be done, will be done by me)

She lifted her petticoat over her head and discarded it. She rolled down her panties to her knees. Then she pulled one side still lower. Now she used her foot to pull the panties still lower and off, leaving her hands and head free to pay attention to her nephew's waiting cock.

She held out her tongue fully extended. The quivering tip of her tongue snaked out and touched the flowing and messy cock, which jumped on contact.

"Chacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" hissed Ajay. His hands went to her head and he held her. His hips jerked; he wanted to be in her mouth. The cock reamed her face and the balls slapped into her chin.

"Aye, Ajay!" she remonstrated. "Mai kar rahi hoon na. Chup chap padey raho warna chachi chali jayegi." (I am doing you, am I not? Lie quietly or else auntie will leave.)

The newly initiated male threw his head from side to side with uncontrollable lust but held his hips still. Then he looked down to see what his chachi was doing. There it was, her mangalsutra necklace, hanging from her neck. Beyond that her lovely mass of breasts, swinging, asking to be sucked like luscious fruit. And his chachi's maang (forehead) smeared with sindoor. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked back up at him and gave him a comforting smile. This was the same chachi who had looked after him and indulged him through his growing years. And now that smile said that she was going to provide him with the ultimate indulgence.

Shobha allowed the saliva to pool in her mouth and then she opened and took in the full shaft into her wet and waiting mouth. Her tongue aligned along the underside of his cock. With a rich wet slurping action she slid up and down his cock, enthralling the him.

"Arre chachi! Mera lund pighal raha hai. Hanh. Chooso mujhe. Randi ke tarah chooso mujhe. Hai. Hanhh. Hannh. Hannh!" the youngster moaned, his fists pounding the mattress. (Oh auntie! My cock is melting. Yes, suck me. Suck me like a whore. Yes, yes, yes!) He had no control over his hips which bucked and thrashed like a horse untamed.

The mangalsutra was beating a tattoo on his balls, scraping his thighs as it swung here and there along with her head's bobbing. One of Shobha's hands was on his chest, pinching up the area surrounding his nipple and kneading him. Her thumb flicked over the nipple as the rest of her fingers kneaded and stroked his breast. The other hand was used to hold the base of his cock with a thumb and two fingers. As she allowed her fingers more space she remembered that this was supposed to end with her masturbating him.

But the thoughts dominating her mind were all about the wonderful cock she had in her mouth and hand and how wonderful it would feel in her bubbling pussy.

She lifted her head off. She had to balance this between lust and completion. She could not risk anyone walking in on them. She waddled up the body under her. Ajay's hands spontaneous came up to claim her breasts. He mashed them and kneaded them. He stretched his neck to suck the very suckable teat. It was more like a cow's small udder ready to feed him.

"Hai betaaaaaaaaaaaa!" moaned Shobha. She raised one leg so that she could reach between them. She caught his cock and guided it up into her dripping sheath. And she slid down on him. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, mere lalla!" she called out to him, using an endearment she had used to address him for years now.

"Chod apne chachi ko. Is lund ko mar mere choot mey," she exhorted him. (Fuck your auntie. Hammer that cock into my cunt)

Ajay thrust upwards. It felt heavenly, the wet bubbling cunt that was riding him. He felt her juices pour and mess up his groin area. He fucked hard, holding her up by her breasts.

"Haanh chachi, lelo mujhe. Mera lund tumhara hai. Mai tumhara hoon. Make me cum, mai apna paani apme bhar dena chahta hoon. Hah! Hanh! Hai! Maaa!" he screamed.

She sensed that he was being too noisy. She leaned forward and her luscious lips closed on his mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he strained against her mouth.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Beta sabh theek to hai na?" it was Dipti. (son, is everything okay?) She seemed to have heard some noises and come enquiring. She had stopped walking into her son's room after once, a few months ago she stepped in only to find him masturbating furiously. Mother and son had caught each others eye. She stepped back and never brought it up with him. But after that she just avoided such situations.

"Haanh, mummy. Sab- theek - hai" (yes, mother, everything is fine). Between each word he had to pause because Shobha's cunt wouldn't let her stop. She just had to have her cunt full up with this energetic cock. She was mindful of the risk but there was nothing that could have been done on that. After a brief pause she resumed, but at a much more restrained steady stroking, rather than the frenetic humping of the stud.

He had not cum yet and she was glad for that. She had thought the youngster wouldn't be able to control himself. But maybe he had just masturbated; was that the pungent semi dry odour she had encountered when she first mouthed him.

Whatever it was, Shobha could not be stopped from bouncing on the hard and strong cock up inside her. She continued to pound him. Her breasts flopped back and forth and Ajay alternated clutched them and alternately stroked her ass and back.

Shobha's eyes were closed. His cock was touching the right spot. She avoided any change in position and just continued her pumping. Her pussy erupted in orgasm and she screamed a low guttural cry in the pit of her throat. Saliva dribbled down the side of her mouth as she came uncontrollably. The passion was heightened for the forbidden lust that she was enjoying. She had just taken the virginity of a youngster brought up by her, her nephew. And what a man he was. Strong, virile, stud-like with a cock that was surely going to become a much desired object!

This time the door opened. It will never be known if Dipti sighted anything or not. But having opened the door she merely repeated her question. "Beta, is everything all right. Mujhe phir se awaz ayi?" (I heard a noise again.)

Maybe she didn't come in thinking she made a mistake; that she had heard the her son masturbating. Whatever it is, they saw her hand on this side of the door. They heard her. But they didn't see her. And hopefully she didn't see them.

What was important was that they were left uninterrupted to fuck on. Ajay pushed his aunt off him and got on top.

"Wait!" his aunt stopped him. She pulled her saree and used it to dry his cock and stuffed it up her channel to dry her out a bit. It was so wet that she wanted it a little dry to feel him up completely.

She should not have done that. His cock when he hammered it in, seared her cunt apart. Her nails dug into his shoulder and his ass where her hands were resting. She drew blood. The cock was reaming and stretching the entire stretch of her cunt. She had needed that much lubrication. With her lying back the juices were pooled inside her. His cock dipped in and out, soaking itself and pulling out her juices. The pounding was jerking her breasts, her brain and her eyes. He was so fast and so furious that her eyeballs could not focus on anything.

She closed her eyes and thought of ways to conquer this stud bull of a guy even as she wallowed in the glow of her body's eruptions. She came again and again. She bit his shoulder. She smeared her face on him rubbing her saliva on his chest. Her heels came around to his ass and she singnaled her pleasure by hammering her heels on his ass.

But what really made him burst forth was her hand between them, holding his sheath back.

"Chachi. Chachi. Chachi," he seemed to be begging. "Hannh chachi, lelo meri paani. Sukha do mujhe. Bana lo apna. Ye lo. Bas mai aa gaya. Le lo. Le lo. Le looooooooooooo!"

(Yes auntie, take my semen, dry me. Make me yours. Now I am here. Take this. Take this. Take this.)

The first cum was a shot, deep and full. The next felt like warm pools spreading rapidly inside her. Shobha held the guy to her and hugged him. She wiggled her hips, milking him dry. She fucked back, sliding the sheath of his cock back and forth. She bit his shoulder triggering more spasms. She stroked his back so his every pore emptied out into her.

Then there were a rush of after tremors. His body was wracked with spasms. He pulsated and shuddered. She held his head to her. She soothed him. "Shhhhhhhh beta. Shanti. Shanti. Mai hoon na. Mere lalla, teri chachi hai na tere liye" (quiet son. Become peaceful. I am there. My dearest, your aunt is here for you, isn't she.)

As she spoke those words she realised she was supposed to have stopped with masturbation. As she held him close she realised she had taken every drop of him, huge dollops of semen, loaded with the sperm of a vital youngster. That warmth which she had felt spreading deep in her was nothing but the warm semen flooding her womb.

She was now less drunk than when she started; perhaps the sobriety came from the enormity of what she had done accidentally.

The young man was asleep on her. She pushed him off. He lay next to her, trying to snuggle into her and rest his head on her breast.

She needed to leave. Now she knew for sure which the correct door was. She just slipped on her petticoat and used the saree as one would use a shawl to cover her breasts. Her blouse, with some hooks ripped, and her bra and panties she carried in her hand. She crossed over to the door which she knew was her own. As she turned to shut the door, she saw the slightly ajar door of Dipti's room shut quietly.

Juices were pouring down her legs. He had come in gallons and she had been so fluid that it just proved that she wasn't ageing. It was just that the sex didn't have the power to make her juice up that much any more. She tucked the petticoat between her thighs to soak the running mix of man and woman.

She put on her caftan nightdress and lay next to her husband in the bed, as far away from him possible and with her back to him. She needed a wash from head to toe and she could not possibly manage that at this late hour. And she didn't feel like touching him after having done what she had just savored.

Kumar stirred as he felt his wife settle down at her end of the bed. "Did you hear them?" he asked. "iss umar mey kitne josh sey ek doosre ko chod rahe the!" (At this age how actively they fuck!)

"Aap Dipti aur bhai saab ki baat kar rahe hain? Woh to maine suna, lekin kafi der ho gaya na unko khatam kiye?" she asked. (Are you referring to Dipti and elder brother? I did hear that, but that was a while ago wasn't it?)

She was actually checking out whether Ajay and her own fucking had been heard and had it been so loud. When she thought back she did feel that the animal coupling had made them both throw caution to the winds.

"Abhi do minute pehle to khatam kiya hai. Do ghante se chal rahi hai chudai. Kal bhabhi shayad late hi uthegi!" he replied. (They ended just two minutes ago. For two hours they have been fucking. We can expect sister-in-law to get up late tomorrow).

Shobha froze. Her husband had heard her clearly fucking her nephew; she was just lucky he mistook it for Dipti and Gopal. She lay still hoping that would be the end of the conversation when she felt a hand on her hip.

"Tum badi der ayi upar. So gayi thi kya?" he whispered. (you came up very late. Did you fall asleep?). His hand ran her caftan up as he bared her ass to him.

"Aaj uss picture mey dekha kaise uss admi ne uss aurat ko peeche se choda?" he nibbled at her ear as he said this. (Did you see how in the movie today that man fucked the woman from behind).

Shobha squirmed. A hand went between her legs from behind. Kumar prised apart her legs and held her upper leg high at an angle. Shobha felt his cock search for her pussy from behind. Before she realised it her body had changed angle to allow him that access. She wanted to stop but didn't. He plunged in. The wetness that awaited him surprised him.

"Arre! Tum itni geeli ho. Lagta hai tumhe bhi inke chodne sey uttejna ho gayi!" he said as he thrust himself deep into her, embedding himself in the pool of fluids left behind by his brother's son. (You are so wet. It seems you too were excited by their fucking.)

Her hand reached behind and she cupped his ass, holding him close to herself. This allowed Kumar to fuck her in short jabs without missing the target. She gasped as the cock found a new set of places to massage on its way in. She trembled. The thoughts of being fucked by two men, one her husband and the other their nephew was maddening. One was a known body, the other a new young man. One young, one old. One perfectly legitimate. The other completely illicit.

Kumar's hands came up to cup her breasts. He used them as handles to grip and ride her. His fucking grew more erratic as his orgasm built up. Shobha's ass and hips ground back at him as she pleasured herself on the marauding cock.

"Bhabhi kitni cheekhi, chillayi. Bhaiya ne aj usko aisa choda ki unse raha nahi gaya. Lo, mai bhi tumhe aise hi chodta hoon," he muttered as he added more vigor to his humping. (Sister-in-law screamed and hollered so much today. Brother fucked her so hard that she couldn't keep quiet. Here, let me fuck you in the same way)

Shame made Shobha's body burn but the cock in her seemed to quench the heat. Guilt wracked her mind, but added to the excitement of their fucking.

When Kumar erupted, adding his seed to his nephew's, Shobha was already a slobbering slut. She whimpered and groaned into her pillow as he pounded her from behind. Kumar cried out loud with each thrust; each thrust was weaker than the last one and finally, Kumar's cock had shrunk to a point where he could not sustain inside her from the rear. He slipped out. His cock smeared on her ass and he folded himself into her from behind.

Shobha was exhausted from the mauling and fucking at the hands of the two men that same night, and that was fine because another moments wakefulness would have driven her mad with the confused and conflicting feelings about the evening gone by. As she drifted to sleep, she thought she saw Ajay at the door, holding it ajar. She couldn't be sure but perhaps the noises of their fucking had awakended the young man. The door closed gently as Shobha slipped into a dreamless world of exhausted sleep.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12