All Comments on 'Shock and Aw, Cute'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Nicely written ,I would volunteer for lockdown with that group. *5* stars from me and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sooooo Nice...

... to read something new from you! Well done, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great job

Excellent writing. Was hoping the dog might help out a little

rufriterrufriterabout 3 years ago
Possibilities

Fast forward 18 months to 3 totally uninhibited women, a rampant son and an even more rampant Newfie.

The mind boggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and well written. Only suggestion is that you have someone proofread the story for incorrect wood usage before publishing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I've read a few lockdown inspired stories on here, but this is pretty unique and a lot of fun. I just wondered who got the job of walking the Yeti, that's one way of cutting down on the mess in the mornings. Oh damn !! That means someone will have to put some clothes on. " Jamie " !! Angie sounds like my kind of girl, I love little tits.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 1 year ago

Good to see something new from a writer I've followed for ages. Happy to give this 5 stars

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

I came back to read again. Still five stars from me. I like to read the comments. Some one said " Only suggestion is that you have someone proofread the story for incorrect wood usage before publishing. ". I wonder what WOOD usage is ? More stories required please. Thank you for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...