All Comments on 'Shock Tactics Ch. 03'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rape = good?

So you love being raped and then blackmailed by the rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You made the guy an idiot.....

This guy should have run for his life after being treated like that. Not to mention revenge on the asshole boss.

Being tricked into being dressed as a woman is not such a bad thing, especially as you described s/he looked the part.

But you decided he was an idiot, couldn't even try to stand up for himself.

If you do a part 4 perhaps the story should find him actually being TV or TS and leaving the stupid woman.

But tis your story to tell.

Suna_amlin@netzero.com

ratty9ratty9about 15 years ago
revenge

surely wendy has to get revenge against mark, somehow mark has to be rediculed in front of others then trudy can really trust david and love him but still keeping up the dress up outings with wendy, maybe a few more scrapes added. loved the story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

great story. please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dump the lying witch.

David needs to get rid of Trudy as a girl friend. He then needs to find a new girl friend who is not so insecure and jealous. Trudy says she loves David, but she has a crazy way of showing it to trick him into dressing up in female clothes to be seen by his friends. And then to have his boss Mark be invited to the party who he hates. David does not need a woman like this who will humiliate him and trick him into making a fool of him self. David needs a woman that will love him and not lie to him. David should dump Trudy before he gets tricked into being married to her. A good kick out the door for what she put him through is not enough for her.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

I can understand the story and enjoyed it, all the way to where it is revealed that Trudy invited his boss. I think at that time I would have showed her what a face looks like after it has been beat into a porcelain sink a dozen times, then shove my foot up her ass a few times, just so she gets the message. as far as the boss is concerned, wait till he requests another date, and cut his dick off, or bite it off. then ram a big knife up his ass. Does the word Betrayal, or Retribution have any meaning? It sure does with me. That should be some shock tactics for them.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
2nd read

and it's still a good story, nice work author. I identify with Wendy, and because of that, I cant see how Trudy could still be alive, well, at least be as presentable in her face and body as she once was. Doesn't Wendy have any emotions in response to all the betrayal? My God, he has to work with these people every day, his whole future will be suspect, and what happened to her, where is the retribution? slam her face into the fire place, a few times, make her as ugly as you possibly can, then disfigure her body. IT WAS RAPE, if it happened to her what would she want in retribution? common sense would ask, why are you upset so much? Betrayal of a loved one, is the answer. So much for the ability to talk about things openly between the two.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
3rd read i guess

still like the story, but it gets me too riled. All I can think of is retribution. Since when, in any city in the civilized world that a person walks around without some form of protection, I would have cut that bastards cock off and fed it to him. It was rape for crying out loud.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

You can bet on it. I will stand by my comment on the last chapter. She would be toast. Loving wife my ass. Conniving, manipulative, uncaring, selfish, self-centered bitch. Set up by your loving wife. Knowing how things where, did she help to keep him safe, or care, no. It's too bad the human body can take only so much damage, she deserves so much more.

As far as the Boss is concerned, his time alive would be very limited. He had to go to work the following morning early, maybe he'll have an accident in the bathroom and lose his dick in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing end, Mark should of got his comuppance both at the party & at work. As should Trudy, she should be ditched or better still suffer a similar experience. Perhaps the author could come up with a better answer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely divorce which would be announced when I took the the New Girlfriend to the next party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have walked out, took a taxi home, packed up my clothes and moved out, leaving the dress on the bed with a note saying I hope you find somebody it fits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous