All Comments on 'Shocked and Surprised Ch. 04'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Wonderful Tale!

I loved the whole series! I believe most men would love to have a wife like Anne!

This last chapter was a bit foreseable, but it still was a great read and very erotic. There was one minor mistake, though. Once Denise turned into Diane.

I know it doesn't take any from the story but I would have liked to have had heard more about the stripper classes, after all there was one other women he fingered who was supposed to be married or have a bf. And if Anne really never did perform in front of another guy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I do not fully believe or trust his wife.

It is possible, I have met a lot of kinky people in my long lifetime. Neither do I understand willing cuckolds. It is possible his wife is telling the truth, also possible she is (or has had) and affair. More likely that she is having a lot of bi relations with many women. Who knows? Thank you for writing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The wife is lying

He should be looking for the other, very large shoe, to drop. He's an idiot if he believes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dumber than a rock

That's hubby. You actually believe your wife? She lied from the start. She tied you up using strong restraints. Ones that you couldn't pull free from. That should have been all the wakeup call you needed. She's cheating on you and setting you up for a BIG fall. This whole mess was a trainwreck of the unbelievable and the implausible. Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Wimp

The cunt of a wife is a bi slut and wait till she brings some disease home idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lies

Lies are an indication that disaster looms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

He’s lost her to her voyeurism, kinky side, and lesbian tendencies.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

She fucking lied to him and cheated on him with Denise, Dianne whoever!!!!

I would be so pissed, what she did is just so wrong on so many levels.

Their marriage is in big trouble.

I think l’d boot her fast

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story. Well thought out and fun to read. 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1703 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES