Shocks to the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

"Should I?" Cindy asked Sharon, a big grin on her face.

"Sure, go ahead. DO him!" There was a catch in her voice. I looked at her, she was now leaning forward in her chair.

Cindy wrapped her hand around my erection, began some long slow slippery strokes. I didn't last 60 seconds, my balls snugged up and I blasted off into the air as she squeezed down on me. She kept squeezing and releasing, I felt myself building up again, and had another powerful orgasm.

Cindy spread my sperm all over my chest, then reached for a towel and wiped me down. I lay there for several minutes, as she went over and sat down in the other chair. I realized I was listening to girl talk, like nothing out of the ordinary had even happened.

Finally I got up, went to the bathroom and used a washcloth to wipe down. Then I realized I had left my shorts in the main room so I had to walk back out naked to retrieve them.

They both sat sipping drinks, watching me the whole time. My half hard dick was sticking out at a low angle, I was still a bit fussed up at this very different experience.

I pulled on my trunks, picked up my drink and sat on the couch.

"Well, time to go." Cindy said.

She folded up the table, headed for the door.

"That is one fine hunk of man you got there." She smiled at Sharon. Then she was gone.

Sharon looked at me with a grin.

"Well, how did that feel?"

"Amazing."

"Got any left?" She asked, climbing into my lap.

The fact was, I didn't think so.

In just a few minutes, I found out I did too. Sharon's lips slipped gently over the head of my half hard cock, and I finally managed enough to get inside her, just shoving the crotch of her thong over and stuffing myself in.

Later, we headed off down the street again, holding hands like kids. It was another nice day, it seemed that every day was nice in Hawaii. Sharon had on a light halter top, and a wraparound with her tiny pink thong underneath. The thong covered her, barely.

As long as she didn't sit down and squirm a little, if she did that one of her pussy lips would pop out the side without fail.

We found ourselves way down by Kewalo basin, there is a jetty that runs out into the ocean a little ways. There were two hawaiian looking guys wading in the water on the shallow side, throwing nets.

We sat and watched them for a bit, they were catching a lot of tiny fish, and a few larger ones. One young man came up on the jetty near us, he had a large fish that he stuffed his fingers inside the gills, pushing out a little 2nd beak.

"Parrotfish." He said, catching my odd look.

"They bite!"

The beak did look just like a Parrot, I realized.

Then I realized he was sneaking peeks at Sharon's legs as he worked. I glanced down, she was sitting with her knees apart a good foot or so. I couldn't tell from my angle for sure but I would have bet she already had half her pussy on display.

Then the young man went back into the water, said something to the other guy who was a little older. Soon he headed our way also, holding a funny looking red fish of some kind.

Sharon scooted forward, I saw her right knee lay over to the side another foot or so. I grinned, knowing exactly what she was doing.

The man walked up to where we were sitting on some rocks, he was below us, his head about level with Sharon's waist.

"Anglerfish!" he said, holding the funny looking thing out to us. He lifted the little topknot on it's head up so we could see.

I couldn't stand it, I got up and stepped down to the next level, pretending to want to take a closer look at the guy's fish.

What I wanted to do was see how much Sharon had showing.

She was showing, all right. I don't know how she had managed to get the crotch of her thong to hang down loose but it was certainly doing that, and somehow tugged to the side to boot.

I could see her lips clearly on one side and most of the other, her clit was red and poking out at the fellow who was standing there staring, just 3 feet away. Her nipples were about to poke a hole in her halter top, too.

We chatted for awhile, about fishing actually. Then the young man came up and joined us, we all stood around for 15 minutes of so as Sharon displayed herself as completely as she could without just stripping down. Her pussy lips engorged, got bigger and bigger. I could see the moisture forming, she was enjoying the constant glances from the three of us.

The two men finally left, running out of excuses.

"Well, you were having fun!" I told her.

She just giggled.

We stopped at a little cafe just a few yards from the jetty, ordered hamburgers. There were some oriental people sitting around eating what looked like soup with chopsticks. We ate the burgers, wondering what kind of meat was in them.

What the heck, they tasted good.

"Well, what did you think of your massage?" Sharon asked me once we were back up in our room.

"That was interesting, but you surprised me."

"Why?"

"Well, letting another woman...you know..touch me like that?"

"It was fun to watch, I didn't mind."

"Really? Maybe we can get her to do you too?"

"Maybe."

"Well, maybe they have some real cute guy on staff for you!" I joked.

"Oh, I doubt that."

"Sure, we can ask! Some good looking fellow that will rub your titties and stick his fingers up inside you?"

I was having fun now, teasing her.

She rolled her eyes at me and stuck her tongue out.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Sure!" I laughed. "I get to watch!"

We went down to the restaurant, ordered dinner, then later enjoyed the Hawaiian music in the hotel bar. There were two obviously native women in grass skirts dancing, part of the show. They were fun to watch, too. Then we went back up to our room. I was thinking of catching a shower, giving Sharon a roll on the bed.

She was just hanging up the phone when I came out, drying my hair with a towel.

"Who was that?" I asked, curious.

"The front desk, I ordered a massage for me."

"Who? Cindy? Or that Maria lady?"

"Neither one, a guy. His name is Jon."

"Jon?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, you said..."

I thought about that, what the hell.

The guy must have been eager, he knocked on the door in 15 minutes. Sharon was still in the shower, so I answered the knock.

Here stood a guy that looked to be 25, his hair was lightened from lots of time in the sun. He was about my hieght but way more muscular, the cutoff T-shirt he wore exposed ripples on his stomach, the sleeves were cut off at the shoulder showing arms heavy and strong. Not like a bodybuilder, but like someone who used them a lot.

I guess I hesitated or something.

"Hi, I am Jon. I have a booking for the lady? For a massage?" He gave me a disarming smile.

I opened the door and let him in, he busied himself setting up a portable table, then wrapped a little belt with a pouch around his waist, sticking a small bottle of oil in the pouch.

Sharon was taking her sweet time, she always took long showers. I went into the bathroom, told her the massuer was here.

"Be right out!" she said.

There was an uncomfortable silence as I went out and sat down.

"So what is your style like?" I asked Jon, trying to break the ice.

"Oh, pretty much whatever the client wants, usually just relaxation. I do some Esalan and Swedish mix with a bit of deep tissue." He smiled at me.

I nodded, like I knew what the fuck he just said.

"Are you going to stay for the session?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking...."

"Usually they are private, it helps the client to relax." He interrupted.

"Sure, honey, go on down the the beach, have fun!" I heard Sharon's voice as she came into the room wearing just a big bath towel wrapped around herself.

"Oh. OK." I said, not liking this at all.

Sharon went over to the table, hopped up on the side of it.

"Nice and soft!" She smiled at me.

"I will meet you down in the lobby in an hour or so." Then she rolled over on her stomach, stretching out nude, wadding up the towel for a headrest.

For some reason that pissed me off.

I headed down to the lobby, my mind full of what if's? It hit me that I was getting jealous, I remembered the way she had acted at that bodybuilder show. This guy was good looking, and pretty muscular, too.

Exactly the kind of guy that Sharon had her fantasies about.

I wandered into the hotel bar, ordered something, I don't even remember what. I was sitting there idly stirring it when a gal plopped down beside me.

"Hi!" She said, a big smile on her face. I looked over at her, cute, maybe 30 or so, obviously looking for something.

I wasn't in the mood, wouldn't even if I was in the mood.

"Excuse me." I told her, got up and headed for the elevators.

I noticed the woman scowled slightly, then just shrugged.

My mind was whirling, Sharon had sat there while that Cindy woman had rubbed my bare dick right in front of her.

Hell, she had seemed to like it! Was Sharon thinking this gave her some kind of right to have some guy with his hands all over her? And what was this more or less shove me out the door stuff?

Screw that.

I knew I was being silly, acting jealous, I didn't care.

I stopped and listened outside our hotel room door for a few seconds, all I could hear was some quiet music. Then I stuck the key in the door and walked in.

Sharon was stretched out on her stomach, completely naked as Jon rubbed her back and shoulders. They both turned and looked at me.

"Forget something?" Sharon said with a smile.

"No, I was just thinking it might be best if...." I let that trail off.

"Oh...OK. Stick around if you want. Jon's hands feel really good." She lay her head back down on the folded towel.

I went over and sat down in one of the chairs. Jon busied himself working on Sharon as she lay there quietly. His hands seemed to flow over her flesh, I guess he did know what he was doing.

Then he went to the foot of the table and started working on her feet, this brought a quiet moan. Sharon lay sideways to me, Jon finished the one foot, then repeated on the other. Then I watched as his hands swept up her calves, then her thighs, sliding off to the side each time as he reached her glutes.

Sharon squirmed a little, opened her legs a foot or so. This went on for quite awhile, I noticed as he worked that her legs were relaxed, each stroke seemed to open them more and more.

I was pretty sure he was getting a real good view but I couldn't tell for sure from my angle.

"Want a drink, hon?" I asked her, getting up.

"Sure." Sharon answered, so I got up and walked over to the bar and poured a couple of drinks. This took me right past her feet, I took a look and sure enough her pubes were sticking out, all shiny looking.

Jon just kept on like all of this was perfectly normal.

I walked back and handed Sharon her drink, waited while she lifted up on one elbow to take it. Then I took it back and sat it on the table by her head.

About then Jon reached out and put his hand on her behind, actually patted her.

"Ready to turn over?"

"Ok." Sharon rolled over on her back without hesitation.

Jon started in on her shoulders, then moved down to her chest, making large circles. But he never touched her nipples at all, which surprised me. Then he moved to the side, making big clockwise circles around her stomach.

Next he worked out the front of her legs, then seemed to be done.

I was getting comfortable with the situation, my jealousy had changed to being excited. I was trying to figure out what to say to encourage him a little without sounding stupid, then I realized I probably already looked silly anyway.

"Do you ever do any...uhh...more sensual type touch?" I blurted out.

Sharon didn't move a muscle, Jon turned to me and smiled.

"We aren't allowed to do anything like that, sir. I am licensed."

"Oh..OK....I just thought..."

"There are some unlicensed people around, I could give you some phone numbers."

"Uhh..OK, that might be nice." I mumbled, blushing now.

"Or we could..perhaps get together when I am not working?" He glanced over at Sharon lying there nude, looking her up and down.

I looked at Sharon, her eyes were smokey, narrowed.

"OK. Maybe."

Jon patted Sharon on the stomach.

"Well, all done." He went into the bathroom, I heard running water as he washed his hands.

Sharon sat up, gathered the towel around herself. She gave me the strangest look.

I paid Jon, gave him a nice tip. He folded up his gear and left, leaving us with a business card.

I reached for her, picked her up and laid her back on the bed. Sharon's skin was soft from the lotion Jon had used, it felt like silk. I pressed my lips and tongue to the soft flesh between her legs, her hips came up to thrust against me. I let my body slide up hers, our skin seemed to flow against each other. I simply slid inside her in one smooth motion.

She orgasmed way ahead of me, I had been getting off a lot lately so I lasted a long time.

We lay curled up in each other's arms afterwards. I wanted to talk, but for some reason I was having trouble finding the right words.

Not normal at all, a lot had happened in just a few days.

One nice thing about Oahu's bus system is it is cheap, or at least it was back then. Just a quarter each, and we could go about anywhere. We took advantage of that, quickly learning which times of the day that we could actually get a seat so we didn't have to stand up holding onto the poles.

We stopped at one intersection, a native kid was selling newpapers, I bought one right out the bus window. The kid got a buck and no time for change, that didn't matter. We made several more trips out to Kewalo basin. We didn't see any more native fisherman to tease but we ate lots of those funny hamburgers.

Back at the hotel I was reading the paper, scanning the ads. There was about a dozen of them for "massage", one even advertised couples massages. I pointed that out to Sharon, she seemed interested. I was thinking of suggesting to her that we try that when I spotted the ad for a live sex show.

"Wow!" I told her. "Is that actually legal here?"

"Apparently."

"Want to go? See what is going on?"

Sharon looked at me oddly. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"OK. If you want to."

That evening found us in a bit dark and seedy looking section of town. I could even hear the sounds of something running across the metal rooftops, probably those half breed rats that seemed to be everywhere.

Mustering our courage, we went into the dingy looking bar. There was a stage up front, tables and chairs around. A few men sat there looking bored. A skinny waitress wearing almost nothing served us, we both ordered beers, not wanting to take any chances. It was obvious that we really didn't exactly fit in this place.

In just a few minutes the announcer came out, some red lights came on as he announced the stars for the next show.

A woman came out, danced nude for a couple of minutes, then she went to a bed on the stage and lay back. There was a roll of drums, a tall man came out, he was naked. He had no shortage in the meat department, either, his cock was already fully erect.

He approached the bed, the woman reached up to him as he lay down with her. They embraced, then he slid into position and simply inserted himself. They screwed like that for a couple of minutes, then he rolled over on his back. He reached back and spread the woman's behind wide, turning slowly back and forth so everyone in the audience could see everything as his huge penis thrust inside her.

Then they seemed to both be in the throes of orgasm, I realized that they were both probably faking that.

That was pretty much it, they got up and left. Then the announcer came out and told everyone when the next show would be.

Sharon and I got the hell out of there.

I flagged a taxi, not sure about any bus this time of night and not wanting to be standing around on any street corners.

Sharon snuggled up against me as the taxi headed back to our hotel.

"I bet we could sure do a lot better than that!"

"Want me to see if I can get you a job?" I teased.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" She took a fake poke at my shoulder.

"Sure, did you see the size of that thing?"

"I bet it is full of silicone or something."

"Can you imagine, having to do that every hour all day long?"

"You could." Sharon smiled.

"No I couldn't, not if I came every time. But you could!"

"Maybe. I am not sure, I think I would get sore."

"You could rub some vaseline on it."

We settled in back at the hotel, I clicked on the TV, finding nothing interesting.

"What would you like to do tonight?" I asked her.

"Oh, I don't know. How about a soak in the hot tub?"

"How about we call downstairs and get another massage?"

"For both of us?" She sounded interested.

"Sure, maybe a guy for you and a girl for me!" I teased her again.

"OK."

I looked at her in surprise, she looked right back at me with a smile.

"Maybe like the one...from Cindy?" I said.

"That might be interesting, we can both just lay there and enjoy, we wouldn't have to do...anything."

"Well, go ahead and call!" I told her, not completely serious.

Sharon reached for the phone, pushed the button.

She quickly gave her request, listened for a moment.

"Sure. Whoever is available will be fine."

"No, we aren't concerned."

"Yes, both at once is fine."

"OK, 20 minutes."

She hung up the phone.

"What was all that?"

"The desk clerk asked if we wanted a mixed couple, then he asked if we wanted licensed or unlicensed. I told him we weren't concerned."

"Mixed couple?"

"Yea, a guy and a girl."

"Oh. Well, what are we doing here, Sharon?" I asked her.

"Just having fun, I guess. It was your idea." She gave me a sidelong glance.

"I thought it was your idea?"

"Having second thoughts?" She asked.

"No, not really. Well...yes. A little."

I was feeling mixed emotions by this time. That massage from Cindy had surprised me, it was unexpected. Sharon's reaction was unexpected, too. I would have thought she would act jealous, throw a fit?

All that happened was she got excited.

I realized we both would soon be naked in a situation neither of us had full control over.

"Relax, honey. It's just a massage." She told me, just as there was a knock on the door.

I opened it, there stood Jon and the dark haired woman from room service, Maria.

"Hi, guys!" Jon said with a bright smile as he swept into the room, carrying a portable table in each hand. Maria busied herself over by the counter, setting out some towels and lotion.

Then they stepped together into the bathroom after telling us to get ready. Sharon peeled off her outer clothes, then she looked at me standing there in just my boxers.

I shrugged, then lay down on the table face down. Sharon did the same, still wearing lace panties.

We lay there looking at each other, both of us nervous. It was one thing to mess around and do some flashing, it was another to have hands actually on us. I thought about what Jon had said about being licensed, and began to relax. It was probably just going to be like the last time.

The next thing I knew I felt soft hands on my shoulders and forgot all about being nervous. Maria's hands were like silk. I realized that she hadn't said a word so far.

For a good half hour I lay there in comfort, I glanced over at Sharon who had her eyes closed, she was feeling the same as I was. Then Maria started working on my legs.

Her hands came all the way up, her fingers drifted inside the loose legs of the briefs. I felt her lightly brush over my testicles, then again. It was almost accidental, enough that I felt myself begin to harden.

I looked over at Sharon, found her looking back at me. She smiled, I saw that Jon was reaching over her sides, drawing the flesh of her ribs and abdomen upwards in brisk overlapping strokes. His fingers tugged upwards each time as he reached the sides of her breasts, lifting them off the table slightly. Each time he did that, Sharon's nipple came into view, I watched in fascination as my own body began to react more and more.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers