Shoe Salesman

Story Info
My sexy shoe salesman.
2k words
4.64
8.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was in my twenty first year I moved to a city for work, it was a great place I loved it so many things for a young gay man to see and do a great way to learn. It being a city of course, I would have fun for sure, I had grown up in a small town so to have amenities of the city was fantastic. This was before we had malls and shopping centers, we had small shops, boutiques that catered to the customer on a one on one basis.

The men's store that sold men's clothing only had some of the most beautiful form fitted clothing there would ever be. The shoe stores were always my favorite, the salesman looked after you one on one, some would even give you a foot massage. There was one store that I went to, it had to do with the man who worked there.

Ted the salesman and owner of this store was incredible, he was older than I was by quite a few years, he was a tall man, incredibly dressed, in beautiful suits, with his tie perfectly tied to his crisp white shirt. Cufflinks on his shirt sleeves, to his perfectly pressed pants. His shoes shined like mirrors in the light, and his whole demeanor brought you in to the shop, you wanted to be near this man, or at least I knew I did.

Ted was married, the gold ring on his finger the give away, but Ted had this look behind the happy fake facade of being a married man. He and his wife no longer engaging in sexual activity, she was no longer interested in Ted, their marriage more of convenience that anything else. Separation or divorce would never be an option for either of them they would stick it out. Ted preferred the younger male form to his wife's or any female.

The forth or fifth visit to the shop I started to look at the shoes in the shop window first, I will be honest I love shoes, I could own and entire store just for myself. I walked in and Ted came up to me, his hand on the small of my back, the shiver that followed his touch made my body quiver. I turned to see his smiling face, the man was incredible, deep dark eyes, a perfectly trimmed moustache, full lips, a long neck, even his ears were handsome.

"Would the gentleman care to try on a pair of these shoes that just arrived this week? I would say a size eight?"

Ted guided me to a chair, he sat me down, excused himself and went to grab the shoes in my size. I was tongue tied, I had never had a man touch me even on my back, his gaze into my eyes as he sat me in the chair I would do this man's bidding if he asked me to.

Ted came out with the box of shoes, he sat on the bench at my feet, he lifted my one foot and removed my shoe, his hands so gentle. He slipped the shoe off and ran his hand on the sole of my foot, I was sure I would cream my pants with his simple touch of my foot. He suggested I purchase a new pair of dress socks to wear with these new shoes.

He had brought the socks along with the shoes, I was still tongue tied, I would not say no to this man. Ted removed my sock and gently massaged my foot with his strong hands, he placed my naked foot on his crotch while he removed my other shoe and sock. I felt his well endowed cock grow as my foot gently pressed on his massive cock.

Ted slid in closer to me my foot pressing his cock harder, his cock getting harder and longer, he got my sock off the other foot and switched feet my left foot now on his engorged penis while Ted put on my new socks. I gently moved my foot on his cock, Ted moaned silently so the other patrons would not notice.

I never wanted him to remove my foot from his big beautiful cock, Ted got my new shoe on me one foot then removed my foot from his engorged cock. The bulge was so incredible, the man was hung like a small horse, I licked my lips as he massaged my foot.

Ted smiled at me as I licked my lips, he knew I was so horny right now, he too would have taken me in the back and had his wicked way with me. He asked me to stand and walk around in the shoes he just put on me, my cock was rock hard, arching outwards. I stood adjusted my cock so it was not so noticeable.

Ted smiled at me as I had to rearrange my bulge, he knew if I got hard just by placing my foot on his crotch I would be back again and again. Needless to say I bought the shoes and the socks, I would have bought anything he had suggested. I simply loved the shoes and the service of course, I would get a lot of use from them, but I would also get hard putting them on.

Before I left Ted suggested I come in on Friday night as he had a new shipment coming in of the latest new shoes, if I came in later in the day, preferably just before closing he would have a pair ready for me. My cock jumped and dripped as he told me to come in for yet another pair.

I went home immediately after purchasing the shoes I now had, I laid back on my twin bed naked with only shoes and socks on. The image of Ted touching my foot, the feel of his huge cock on the sole of my foot, I shot three loads of cum jerking off with this fantasy of my foot on his cock.

Friday was a long day, after work I went home to shower, I would be clean as whistle, in case Ted and I might have the chance to play, being honest I was not sure what Ted might want from me. I put on my whitest pair of underwear, pants that I had pressed three times, a perfectly ironed button up shirt, my black tie and matching jacket to my pants. With my topcoat, I looked in the mirror I looked the best I had ever looked.

I made my way to the shoe store I was so nervous, I was not sure I could do this, I walked very slowly, I was early. I stopped and looked in the men's clothing store to kill time, I checked my watch for the hundredth time I could now go inside the store.

Ted smiled at me as I walked in, there was only himself another customer and me in the store at the moment, another man came in, I busied myself looking at socks and the new shoes Ted had suggested to me. Ted served the other two letting me wait. I removed my topcoat as I was very warm, the last man left and Ted pulled the blinds and put the closed sign up.

"Welcome back, I was hoping I would see you this evening."

"Thank you so much."

"Please take off your jacket and relax, I will go get the shoes I told you about."

Had I misread what Ted wanted, I was sure he and I would go a little further than the last time I was in his shop. Ted came out with the box of shoes and a glass of white wine for us both, he sat on the bench between my legs, my cock stirred as he got down there.

Ted removed his jacket and pulled off his tie unbuttoned his dress shirt to show his beautiful hairy chest, we tapped glasses and toasted. Ted suggested I get comfortable, he removed my tie then unbuttoned my shirt. He undid over half of my buttons, my chest exposed. I was nervous I was shy, Ted quickly made me at ease, he pulled me in and kissed me.

He held the kiss our lips meshed with each others, his tongue pressing inside my mouth, Ted gently bit my lower lip and sucked on it. I wanted him, I wanted to feel his body on my own, I touched his hairy chest, the feel of it was incredible. His nipples rock hard and oh so sensitive, Ted moaned as I rolled his ample nipple between my thumb and index finger.

He pulled back he untied my shoes, slipped them off and removed my socks, placed my foot at his crotch, his cock so hard, he removed my other shoe and sock and licked the sole of my right foot. I dam near screamed as he did this, my other foot massaged his huge cock.

Ted stood up and removed his belt first, then the clasp for his trousers, then the zipper ever so slowly he slid it down. Without realizing it I was licking my lips as his trousers fell to the store floor, his cock tented his tight white underwear. Ted came in closer his underwear still in place his cock bent over, he brought my face to his rock hard cock with his hands on each side of my head.

He ran his rock hard cock over my face, my nose my lips I stuck out my tongue to lick the damp spot on his underwear. Ted moaned as I licked his underwear covered cock, I put my hands on each side of his underwear and pulled downwards, his bush was dark like the hair on his head. The base of his cock right there for me to see, his cock slowly became exposed.

I had his uncut cock uncovered to his knob now, I leaned in and licked the shaft, I pulled harder and his huge cock flopped out. The foreskin so long and wet and ready for my tongue to invade it, I took his cock in my right hand and held it. I was gentle I did not want to harm it in any way, I slowly peeled it back like a banana.

His piss slit appeared first wet and dripping, the knob came out next, it was the most perfect cock, I could have never imagined the first uncut cock I would ever get to see besides my own of course, could ever be this perfect. I leaned in and licked the slick wet knob, Ted was moaning, I kissed the piss slit, then slowly took in more of his impressive cock.

Ted pulled back made me release his huge cock, he quickly removed all of his clothes, he stood before me naked. He had me stand up, he slowly stripped me of any and all clothes I had on, he ran his hand over my smooth chest down my abs to my bush, he held my cock in his hand, I was dripping at this point, Ted milked it and licked it off of his hand.

He turned me around and ran his hands over my ass cheeks, he spread them open and got down on one knee, he bent me forward and slid his tongue along my ass crack. His tongue lingered at my hole, I gripped the chair holding the armrests for support. I wanted to scream as his tongue ravaged my ass, Ted knew how to make a man want to scream out.

He slid his cock along my ass crack, his cock stopping and pressing itself to my tight opening, I was nervous I was terrified at the same time. Did he want to put his huge cock inside my virgin hole? Ted turned me around and pulled me in for a kiss, his body tight to my own, my arms around his neck, him pulling my ass in tight so his rock hard cock meshed with my own.