Shoe Salesman Pt. 02

Story Info
Ted and I take it further.
1.4k words
4.6
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had Ted sit I would play with that huge cock of his, I held it, I licked it, I sucked it, I rolled his massive balls in my hand. I took his cock as deep as I could, I would need practice to take it all in my mouth the man was long and oh so thick. Ted held my head to his cock trying to get his cock in deeper, I tried to relax but his cock was so big and I was too inexperienced. I sucked and stroked, Ted had me stand up and took me to the back store room.

Ted had an office with a davenport in it, he and I would lay there and I could suck his while he sucked mine, Ted was amazing with a cock in his mouth, I followed all he did except take it to the hilt, Ted's balls pulled in, my own cock on the edge. Ted fingered my hole and I blew a massive load inside his mouth.

I stroked and sucked Ted's cock till he rewarded me with a load of white creamy cum, the taste incredible, I got my first load and now I wanted more. I continued to suck and lick his cock as it slowly deflated. Ted had me lay on top of him, his lips to my own, our cocks grinding each others.

"Billy you can really suck a cock, you and I have to do this again."

"Oh my yes we sure do, I want to go further but not sure how to loosen up for that."

"Vegetables!"

I leaned back, he wanted me to eat my vegetables, how would that loosen up my hole? Ted could tell I had no clue on what he was talking about.

"Billy I mean carrots, cucumbers, use them to loosen up your hole, use Vaseline and slide them in your tight hole, you will loosen up slowly. Start small and slowly get bigger till your loose enough to take my cock, be sure to rinse out your hole before you do any of this as it can get quite messy."

Now that made sense, I would do this right away, I wanted to have as much sex with Ted as I possibly could. I was more than little infatuated with this man. He and I kissed then we got dressed and I headed to the market. I bought different sizes, anyone watching me might wonder why would I buy a small cucumber then different sizes up.

I got home got myself cleaned out, this was all a learning experience let me tell you, Ted had told me to try to relax, let it slide in and out without tightening up. I have to be honest it felt really good, it hurt a bit going bigger and bigger but once your hole gets used to a certain size the feel of it inside you was incredible.

After a few days of playing with my cucumbers my hole was ready, or so I thought, on Friday night I got ready, cleaned out and headed to my favorite shoe store. Ted smiled as I walked in the store, there was a young man getting fitted for a pair of shoes. I watched out the corner of my eye, Ted placed his foot on his crotch, but the young man quickly pulled back.

I knew then I was not the only one Ted played with, but I still wanted this man to deflower me. The store cleared out Ted shut it all down, locked the door and came up behind me. His hands all over my body, his right hand on my cock, he turned me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Need a new pair of shoes do you Billy?"

"No actually I need your other services today, I have a hole that needs filling."

"Really is this hole ready for my plug?"

"Yes Sir I believe it is, should we give it a try?"

Ted was a maniac, he quickly shed his clothes, then removed mine as well, he and I stood there in the middle of the store, both our cocks rock hard and dripping. Ted stroked mine as I stroked his, he turned me around and pressed his index finger in my hole. My ass swallowed his finger to the base, Ted ran his finger inside me.

His finger made contact with my prostate and I almost screamed, I reached over and pulled out the lubricant, Ted slicked up his cock and pressed it to my hole. He held my hips applying pressure to my hole, he told me to press outwards so his cock could slide it. I can tell you it felt good and hurt at the same time.

Ted held his cock till I told him to go ahead and start fucking me. Once we got into it, I can tell you his huge cock felt so good inside me, but hurt at the same time. Ted started slow then the pace increased, his cock pounded me, his balls slapping with each stroke. Here we were in the middle of the store, Ted fucking my ass.

I slowly stroked my own cock as Ted fucked my ass, I clamped down on his huge tool as my cock exploded all over the tiled floors of the shop. Ted seemed to try to pound the cum in deeper into my ass as he shot a massive load inside me. He and I winded, I was sore but felt fulfilled at the same time, this was one I would not soon forget, it being my first time and how hot Ted really was.

Ted took a seat in one of the chairs, I got on top of him and kissed him, I took his cock and slid it back inside my cum soaked hole. Ted held my butt as he fucked me for the second time, he and I took a little longer to cum, but I shot a massive load all over Ted's hairy chest, his cock exploded with more cum deep inside my loosened hole.

Ted grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss, dam I liked this guy, I wanted to come to his shop every single day. I got up went into the bathroom to clean out, so much cum in my hole, I got dressed and headed home Ted had to get home or his wife would wonder where he was. Before I left I asked if we could do this again.

Ted seemed not the least bit interested, he had had me so he did not want to continue to pursue this. I quickly learned that Ted liked to break in young virgin guys like myself and once he had us he never wanted to have sex with them ever again. I was heartbroken, I had feelings for this man, I wanted a relationship with him. I wanted sex with him on a regular basis.

Ted told me point blank he had no further interests in me, he had me and I no longer interested him. I can tell you I cried all the way home and all that night in bed alone, I was mad and sad at the same time. It taught me a very good lesson, I walked by the shoe store on a Friday night seeing a young man leaving like I had after hours, he was in tears like I was when Ted told me he no longer wanted any part of me.

I went to him and tried to console him, I told him Ted had did the same to me as well and I am sure many other young men like ourselves. He and I hugged I told him if he needed to talk to contact me, he and I became good friends, and are still friends to this very day. Ted continued to break in young men, many of them not even gay, they just loved being near the man, they loved the attention he paid to them and would do what he wanted.

I would like to say Ted got caught using these young men for sex, but in those days you never talked about two men having sex of any kind. I never went back to his store, Ted was just a good and a bad memory at the same time. I eventually met a man and we had a long term relationship that was wonderful, I never told anyone about Ted the shoe salesman who took me that one Friday till today.