All Comments on 'Shoe Service'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 3 years ago
Fun twist!

I enjoyed the way Carey teased and toyed with her so-called peasant, but it was even more fun when she was put in her place instead. Looks like Carey will have a long time to think about her position in life, enjoying the flavour of her mistress' sweat.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Really and truly enjoyed this

Turning someone into a pair of shoes who is forced to smell and lick soles is deliciously diabolical... although the person did kind of deserve it. :)

Thanks for providing us readers with another tremendous story. Keep up the fantastic writing!

mugs101mugs101over 3 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Great story with a surprising twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Hated the twist.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Thanks! I wanted a combination story with both standard foot fetish stuff as well as an introduction, so to speak, to transformation stories. I thought this would be a fun way to have both and I'm glad you enjoyed the twist.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks! I do think there is a lot of fun to be had combining foot fetish and shoe transformations. 'Deliciously diabolical'? Yeah, I think that describes me pretty well. ; )

I still have a lot more stories I want to share. I hope to continue to provide enjoyment to my readers.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
mugs101

Thanks! Glad you liked the twist. This was fun.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks for the comment. Adding any sort of twist is always taking a chance. For some it adds to the story and makes it better. Unfortunately for some, such as yourself it detracts from it. I'm sorry.

However you can still enjoy the story. Just forget about the ending or don't read that far, or even make up your own ending to suit your needs. If I was making a 'choose your path' type story (which I may some day but formatting issues) this could alternately end with Carey coming back for regular visits with her new slave.

Tinkertoy97Tinkertoy97over 3 years ago

You think the story is good, then a sudden shot to left field. NICE!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
A perfect story...

...for Halloween!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
Tinkertoy97

Thanks! The goal was to for the lead-up story and the twist to both be enjoyable for the reader. Glad you liked it.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
centralsquareguy

Thanks! When you mentioned that I realized that yeah, this sort of is a Halloween story. After all, we have a witch in a shoe shop. Oops! Have I said too much? I do want to revisit more of these stories and setting and maybe at some point we'll even return to these characters.

And as for Halloween, I have a second story on the way which also fits the theme. Coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
wrong category

Deceptive.

Interesting story, but magical stuff really ought to be sorted as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...