Shoe Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I don't think these are really me. Let's just take them off."

Kayla gave her a look that Carey read as 'you bitch', but she didn't say anything and soon she began to untie and unwrap the sandals. The peasant seemed to know her place. That was good. Now Carey was ready to move into the final phase.

And honestly, she was glad to get those shoes off. Carey truly hated gladiator sandals. They were always ugly. And for whatever reason shoe stores or designers kept trying to make them cool and sexy, and they just kept failing. But at least Carey had found a use for the ugly shoes.

As Kayla was removing the second shoe, she began her tale. She figured it would help if she got the timing right.

"Can you imagine what it must have been like when this was all there was to wear? Ugh. And bad enough on the streets, but in the Coliseum? Imagine how dirty and dusty your feet would get. Just thinking about it makes my feet feel dusty."

Kayla was listening to her and appeared intrigued. By now she had to know that Carey was playing with her, but she seemed uncertain of where this was going. She'd learn soon enough.

"And when they were all dusty and dirty, you'd have to clean them eventually. I guess it's lucky they had slaves back then. You could just get a slave to clean your feet for you."

Kayla had just finished removing the last shoe and was listening to Carey's story. It was almost time.

"And while they had baths and aqueducts, it's not like they had running water in every room. So the slave would have to resort to other means. Just imagine what it must have been like for a slave to lick her Mistress's feet clean. I suppose some may have liked it, but it's not like they had a choice."

Kayla was motionless, still on her knees close to Carey's feet. Carey had been wiggling her toes and flexing her feet as she told her story. Kayla clearly was watching them, if sometimes just from the corner of her eye. Time to bring it all home.

"So Kayla, does it look like my feet are dirty? They probably aren't but you can pretend if you like. Either way, it's time for you to lick my feet."

The two women in the room locked eyes and time froze. It was deadly quiet, and you could have heard a pin drop; even on the carpet. Then Kayla's eyes flickered for a second as she looked at Carey's soles. A second later, time resumed and Kayla stuck out her tongue and began to lick Carey's foot as her hands wrapped around it.

"Yeah, that's it. Get in there. Now don't tickle my feet. Let's get some long strokes with that flat tongue."

Kayla had given in. Sure, Carey was tormenting her a little, but she was a foot freak after all. They liked that sort of stuff. And this was far more entertaining than anything else that had happened that day.

"That's a good girl. Keep licking. Oh, I think I may have some dirt between my toes."

Of course she didn't but it was fun to pretend. And maybe Kayla really liked the idea. Who knows? What Carey really liked was having this woman on her knees licking her feet, treating her like the queen she knew she was meant to be.

"Yeah, that's it. Floss those toes really good. Now suck on 'em. That's right, take my toes in your mouth and suck on 'em. Watch your teeth. No teeth on my toes. Your teeth are just for scraping my heels. Yeah, that's right."

And it just went on and on. Kayla was a good little foot bitch and kept licking and sucking just as Carey instructed. She switched feet and did the same, but then Carey had her switch back and start all over. Now she was once again thinking about how she could make this a routine. A pedi one week, and foot slavery the next.

As Kayla continued to work her feet, Carey thought she might just buy those shoes in the window after all. Something like a souvenir. Could also help Kayla, if she worked on commissions but that didn't matter as much. Ah, this was the life.

Mikaela was on her knees worshipping Carey's feet. She just couldn't believe her luck. Everything was just going so perfect. First she had spotted the spoiled brat's perfect feet. Close examination revealed they were as soft and smooth as they looked.

So they looked good and they felt good. Then Mikaela had a sniff. Again the expectations of a spoiled girl, they smelled of bath salts and sweat. A fresh, somewhat sweet smell with a muskier undertone. Having those three senses accounted for was a big step. You could even bet on just those and be in good shape.

But then the girl also decided to tap her foot against Mikaela's head. In the foot business she was in, sound was definitely the least important, but now she had a sample of that as well. Now she was even more eager to get a taste. This little brat could go five for five.

And then the girl, this Carey, really stepped up her game. She started teasing Mikaela with her feet. Mikaela liked them a little feisty. And she'd rather not lick a timid girl's feet if she had the choice.

But a little foot tapping and bossy attitude didn't always lead to foot worship. Mikaela was worried the little bitch just wanted to be in charge but wouldn't take things that far. It was a bit of agony playing her game with the gladiator sandals. She thought she was so clever.

But then she put her foot in Mikaela's hair and against the side of her face. The touch and feel was already well established, especially after the second round of foot massaging, but it did give her hope that taste may come along soon.

And then the girl did it. The silly little bitch. This spoiled little brat with perfect feet, now wanted to force Mikaela to lick her soles. The girl likely didn't have a clue what force really was. But it made it all so much easier. Mikaela dove in and licked the girl's feet. She got a really good taste. That would be so much better for the both of them. Well, all how you looked at it she supposed.

And taste was so important. Some would say it mattered most. Mikaela didn't want to disregard looks or feel but she could relate to those who favored taste. And so she continued to get a good taste of Carey's feet - soles, toes, and all.

Finally the girl was getting bored. Maybe Mikaela was too enthusiastic. No matter, it was done now. Carey told her to stop and she did. Now Mikaela just waited for the right moment.

'Wow' Carey thought to herself, 'this woman really is a foot freak.' But after several turns at her feet, Carey was losing interest. She still liked the idea of regular visits to enjoy her slave, but for now enough was enough. She told Kayla it was time to stop.

"Okay that was fun. You know, I think I'll try those shoes in the window now."

"Yeah, I don't think so. Those shoes in the window aren't really you."

She liked the idea of Kayla helping her with shoes, but suddenly the little peasant sounded rather mouthy. Besides, she had already decided on a souvenir. Kayla better have something special if she wanted to make the choice.

"Oh really? So just what shoes here do you think are me?"

"Oh to really be you, to be a proper fit, they would have to be one of a kind. They would have to be expertly crafted."

"Okay, sure. So do you have such a pair?"

"Oh I think I will; in just a moment."

Well that didn't make much sense. Kayla maybe wasn't just a foot freak, but a little nuts to boot. She then said something even more incomprehensible than her name. What had gotten into her?

And then Carey felt herself slipping out of her chair; but not really. It was a weird feeling, and it reminded her of getting gas at the dentist. Her whole body was tingly and was moving and still at the same time.

She was about to say something but she couldn't speak. The room was spinning and her tongue felt like it was rolling out of her head. Then she felt like her head was split in two! Not like in half, but into two separate heads! What the hell was going on! Kayla couldn't have spiked her drink. She didn't DRINK ANYTHING!

And then the lights went out completely. Carey didn't pass out, she was still awake, but she couldn't see a thing, and yet she felt like her eyes were still open. She also still felt like she was in two places at the same time. And her tongue, or rather her tongues were sticking out of her mouth like a doctor's visit.

Mikaela looked down at the new shoes on the ledge where the footrests were. Like the girl and her feet, they were perfect. She couldn't wait to put them on. She bent over and slipped off the shoes she was wearing.

"Sorry Karen. Looks like our days are done. I'll be donating you to a thrift store. Maybe you'll get lucky with a new owner. As for me, I simply must try on my new Carey's!"

Mikaela then slipped her feet inside her new shoes. And indeed, they were perfect. They felt so good on her feet. And of course they looked beautiful. And just to be sure, she tapped one against the shoe stand. Yep, they even sounded perfect.

Now it was time to let Carey know what was going on. Mikaela got a shiver of excitement. This was the fun part of crafting.

Carey heard a voice from somewhere. It sounded like Kayla, but it sounded like Carey was in a deep well and Kayla was calling down to her from outside of it.

"Hellloooo? Hello down there? Carey, do you know what's happened to you? Well, you might find this hard to believe and it may take some adjustment, but you are now a pair of shoes. And I must tell you, you look fabulous. Now I'll check in on you from time to time, but for the most part you're on your own. I mean, it's kinda silly to be talking to one's shoes, isn't it?"

Okay, now Carey knew she was crazy. This Kayla chick had gone over the deep end. And yet Carey still couldn't see, felt numb almost everywhere, and still had the strange feeling she had two heads. None of what Kayla was saying could be true, could it?

"Okay, now you're almost ready. I just need to finish one more little touch. You see, your tongue will be the insole to my shoes. So in just a moment you'll get your chance to taste my feet. Now I don't spend my days in the Coliseum, and my feet rarely get dirty. However, you may find that I do sweat a lot. And when my feet get really achy, I'll be able to make your tongue just a little more alive so you can massage them for me. So are you ready for your first taste? Here it goes."

It just wasn't possible! Carey couldn't have been turned into a pair of shoes! And Kayla certainly wasn't wearing her. She didn't feel right but she didn't feel like a pair of shoes. And she wasn't about to...oh yuck! What was that? It tasted likes someone's foot!

Oh no! Oh no! OH NO NO NO NO NO! She was getting a better and better taste of what had to be Kayla's bare foot. No, her bare feet. One on each of her tongues! And now she was beginning to feel the weight as well. It was like this woman was actually standing on her tongues!

This just wasn't possible! This simply couldn't be! She had other things to do. She was a queen. Others were going to learn to serve her. This was just supposed to be a distraction, a little entertainment for a boring day. And now, somehow, she had been turned into Kayla's shoes. And not only that, but she still was tasting her feet, feet which Kayla warned would get sweaty.

What had become of her LIFE!

Mikaela walked down the aisle, reveling in her new shoes. She did a catwalk turn and then went to take a look in the mirror. Yep, her new Carey's were fantastic. That little bitch made an awesome pair of shoes.

And to think, before she had walked into the store, the day had been so boring.

12