Shoe Shop for Horny Old Ladies Ch. 01

Story Info
My shoe shop sexually fulfills old ladies' needs.
1.1k words
4.19
24.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an avid granny lover and being relatively young (45) I decided three years ago to open a small shoe shop that specialised in shoes for elderly ladies. Everyone said I was mad and would go bust in short order. But the point is that elderly women really do appreciate the very personal service and I have been proved right.

At first, my perverted objective was just to look up their skirts. But what amazed me was that quite a few of my late sixties to eighties ladies freely opened their legs and enjoyed me looking at their covered and uncovered old cunts. And if I showed them some interest and flattery a select few wanted me to help them sexually.

One such lady was Beth. She was smart in her late seventies -- overweight, big bust, and lots of wrinkles. To make things easier for my ladies (and to look up their skirts), I use an old-fashioned footstool, one end for me to sit on, and a raised plinth for them to place their feet.

As I was holding her ankle to put on the shoe, she mentioned that I had nice soft hands and it made her feel "warm inside" I think that was what she said. She then went on to ask me why I specialised in shoes for the elderly and I told her that seniors were greatly unappreciated and I enjoyed their company very much.

"So, you like us old biddies?"

"I do very much Beth, especially elderly ladies such as yourself. It gives me great pleasure in looking after their needs."

"Well then, would it be too much to rub my calves"

As I gently caressed her lovely fat calves she said: "You really do like us oldies" and lifting up her leg, asked me to stimulate her thighs.

Giving me the invitation to finger her cunt. I didn't because other customers were browsing. So, I suggested that she came back for a private fitting tomorrow after the shop was shut.

On the dot of 5.30 the next day, in she walked. This time she was dressed in a nice flared skirt and jacket and sat down.

"Now, young man, I don't want you to think I am some kind of sex-crazed granny, because I'm not. But yesterday, you made me feel so desirable I could barely contain myself. But first, what is your name?

"Brian, at your service Beth"

"Well Brian, when you were massaging my calves yesterday, I had the naughtiest thoughts. I won't tell you what they were, but I would like to continue where we left off. Would that be okay with you?"

"As I said Beth, I am at your service and to serve you, if that is what takes your fancy?"

She sat down and I was at the end of the stool.

"Now, ease up your skirt and open your legs, and I will give you a lovely surprise".

"Oh, you naughty boy, do your worst."

Not bothering with her calves or thighs, my hands made a beeline for her cunt. Surprising me, she wore small knickers which made it much easier to finger her. And as a bonus, she was as hairy as fuck.

She was very encouraging, lifting up her skirt further and moving down on the chair so I could see her lovely hairy shit hole as well. As I put two fingers in her hairy hole, she started.

"Oh yes, Brian, that's really good, play with my clit."

She had a nice thick protruding clit and it took only a couple of minutes of vigorous finger rubbing for her to cum and with it the added kinky benefit of a little piss squirt.

As she recovered from her orgasm, she pulled me forward and we kissed deeply exchanging lots of lovely saliva.

"Now Brian, it's your turn"

With that, we changed places and she proceeded to give my raging hard 7-inch cock a fucking great blow job and insisted I shot my cum over her wrinkled face.

Wiping it off, she asked if I could make a house call to her next week.

How could I resist?

Of course, my predilection for old and very old ladies soon got on to the geriatric grapevine and I had lots of clients, but the most interesting were the ones who had fetishes, like pissing/squirting, anal, or better making their partners watch.

Now, I must own up, piss play and fucking arseholes are my two favourites. A lot of old women, seem to like anal play as it is something they have never tried. My ideal fuck, is to shove it up her bum, playing with her fanny, and then when I have shot my bolt, piss up the shithole and watch it dribble down their wrinkly legs.

Now, not many old ladies have a liking for these types of things, so I have to train them. Beth was a willing pupil.

At her home, I took her to the toilet and kissed and played with her nice droopy titties. Taking her by surprise I turned her around so she was leaning on the toilet cistern. Her hairy arse looked so inviting so I started coating her rosebud with pre cum from now hard cock.

"Oh, your filthy sod, yes push it in my bum hole, oh you horny sod."

Within a few quick jerks, my spunk was shooting up to her old bowels.

"Was that good?" she asked as she held my dick.

"Wonderful, a long-held fantasy fulfilled. I can honestly say that I have had plenty of fantasies about you and even though you are old I hope that you will let me fulfil them with you"

"Oh Brian, what sort of fantasies, really naughty ones I hope?"

Using the foulest dirty language I could muster, I told her.

"I love this dirty talk tell me what you want to do next?"

When I outlined my love of water sports and especially when my old ladies are pissing so I can finger them at the same time.

"You want to me really do that?"

"Yes Beth, people call it water sports or having a golden shower, my wife does it for me on a regular basis, but doing it with an old lady like you is much sexier."

"And what about my bum then? I loved it when you fucked it.

"What if I said that I want to lick your hairy arsehole."

"You are a dirty sod, but you are driving me wild with all this talk. I haven't had proper sex for years, but I must admit to having a good feel of my fanny most nights thinking of you."

"Well you dirty boy, you can have your wish, but first Aunty Beth gets her wish and that is to feel you inside me." She then took me to her bedroom and on her big king-size bed, I fucked her until both of us were exhausted.