Shoe Shop for Horny Old Ladies Ch. 02

Story Info
Old Hazel is and extra special piss pervert.
1.2k words
4.29
3.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background

I own a shoe shop specialising in foot ware for elderly ladies. Having a very strong fetish for sex with old women, my initial objective was just to look up their skirts. To make that easy I use an old-fashioned footstool, one end for me to sit on, and a raised plinth for them to place their feet. However, a few of my more liberated ladies freely opened their legs and enjoyed me looking at their covered and uncovered old cunts. And if I showed them some interest and flattery a select few wanted me to help them sexually. Old Beth was my first conquest.

It had been a while finding another lovely old piss pervert like Beth. But that all changed when a largish lady around 80ish asked me to help her find some slip on shoes with a very low heel. I invited her take off her coat and sit down.

"I am sure I can help you madam. I pride myself on providing a fulfilling personal service. My name is Brian and you are?"

"Hazel, I was recommended by my dearest friend, Beth. She said that you provide a very intimate service. Now, what about those shoes?"

"What size, Hazel?"

"Either 4 and a 1/2 or 5 depending on type."

I went to the stock room and brought back several types, and placing them down in front of her, she picked two designs.

"Right Hazel, will you put your feet on the plinth so I can take your shoes off."

If Beth has told her everything, tubby Hazel needed warming up. Picking up the new shoe I got her to put on foot on the plinth. But I could see by her face she was in some distress. She, playing about, saying she was not comfortable and getting up, pulled her dress up above her knees.

"That's a lot better", she said with a smirk on her lips.

Lifting her leg up I slipped on the shoe and remarked that she had very nice legs.

"Oh Brian you flatterer, I bet you say that to all you old ladies."

Lifting up her leg I laid it on "Well, actually no Hazel. You do actually have sexy legs if I may be as bold."

Putting her leg down she slowly opened them giving me a good view of her piss stained wet knickers nestling over her open crotch girdle.

"Brian, Beth was right, you do make us oldies feel good. Do you prefer old ladies to young ones then?"

"Definitely Hazel, if I may be blunt, I love everything about them from their hairy vaginas to large floppy tits. I'm sorry if I have offended you using such coarse language."

"You haven't Brian; in fact my dead husband used dirty filthy words because he knew it got me sexed up. So what else do old horny ladies do that gets you excited?"

"Now, if I tell you, Hazel, promise me you won't get upset because some people think it is extremely perverted."

"I think I know. Beth told me that you love water sports. Why else do you think I came here? My lovely dead hubby introduced me to it and for the last 30 years I have done virtually all types of sex play involving piss. I bet I can show you a few new moves. In fact I am very happy to have found you Brian because we piss lovers are not perverts. Why not come round to my place tomorrow night and we take things from there?"

Of course I was round her place like a shot with bladder getting full! As Hazel appeared at the door, my fat cock rose like a rocket. Her skirt was tight showing off her lovely fat belly straining to get out. Up top she had left off her bra highlighting her lovely big tits and bullet nipples outlined against a tight blouse. She looked so ripe.

As soon as she closed the door, she cupped her hand around my cock and whispered, "I hope you getting full, and I can hardly hold mine in." I n the lounge, she had the coffee ready. I wanted to find out all about her piss play history. "There is so much to tell, Brian. But let's make it nice and wet as I tell you. Don't worry I have tailored made plastic cover under this settee." We were ready, cock straining and oozing out pre-cum and she with her dress up.

"Brian, you have a massive cock, let me suck it and give you an exclusive extra." Taking her dentures out, she had my half-stiff dick down her throat. Boy, could she do the business. It was not long before I was ready to cum. "I'm Cumming Hazel" expecting her to ease off, but no she took all the spunk I had. Moreover, what she said afterwards when my limp dick fell from her mouth shocked me? "Now young man you can wash all that nice creamy spunk down," as she took my limp cock back in. Well, I was learning something new as I re-started to piss. It was a massively strong hot stream and she couldn't take it all. However, that did not stop my lovely old lover directing it over her face and blouse.

Rubbing her large fat tits under her soaking wet blouse was so erotic I felt my cock rising again. "Oh fuck me Brian I want that lovely piece of meat up this old cunt."

Following her upstairs, I was in awe of big fat arse and could not resist putting my hand up her skirt.

"Oh that's lovely, but be patient only a few more steps."

We stripped off and as she got on the bed, I heard that familiar sound of plastic. Laying there in all her glory, I could not help myself as I knelt over her lovely bushy cunt.

"Oh yes you perverted fucker eat my cunt. But be prepared I dribble and piss a lot."

Hazel started groaning as I burrowed my tongue into her hairy folds, seeking out and finding her engorged, clit. Sucking it she started pulling my head into her slack wet sex.

"Yes, yes you fucker, give mummy what she wants."

Her piss hole was pushing out lovely hot nectar which was flowing down between her fat arse cheeks. I drank from that well, tasting it as it flowed from her. She started to lift up her arse and I did not need to be told. Wantonly my fingers went up her shithole pushing them in as far as I could.

Hazel just loved it and as she pushed her arse down covering all his fingers. "Fist fuck me you sexy fucker." It was all new to me as it seemed like an out-of-body, especially when I felt her push out a massive piss explosion and at the same time could feel a fat turd.

As Hazel calmed down, she said, "Brian that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Now get the lovely cock into my wet hole."

I was so ready to cum that I shot four or five times. And with my limp dick pissed for ages up her hole.

Over a nice cup of tea in her living room the following week Hazel told me some more of her piss adventures, but that is for the next story.