All Comments on 'Shoe Shopping'

by wifewatcher33

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no loving wife

just a cheating one. Poor husband, it's clearly not the end of her adventures and he may get the leftovers

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Good story right up until

she let's them fuck her. I guess the author loves to get sloppy thirds and the creampie that goes with it. Look if you are gay, you don't need a wife. Just go to the shoe store and suck their cocks. Or are you to pathetic to do even that. I have respect for gay men. I have none for this author or this husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut and a swinging couple.

nothing new here. The husband wants a slut wife all though strangely he doesn't want her to be his slut wife he wants her to be everybody elses slut. Well good luck with your new life style. That's what you want isn't it? You want her to be a swinger. Does she know about your ideas? She probably does and she will probably do anything you want becasue she loves you! Just like a normal stepford wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cream filled pussy

I hope hubby got to taste her cream filled pussy as she promised before she went into Macy's!! Fresh creampie is always yummy and this one would have been especially creamy!!

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Great Story

I though this story was very well done. I can't wait to share it with my wife. I know she will enjoy it as much as I did. It my explain why she has so many pairs of shoes too. ho knows maybe we can go shopping tonight.

To the neophytes and nay sayers who don't understand that this is fantasy ...FANTASY ... F A N T A S Y !!!!! Read the first line of the story, and to be honest if it inspired a couple to act all or part of this story out all the better.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well you see the problem with fantasies

Is that they are not to everyones tastes. Certain people might like to have thier wife expose them selves to everyone and anyone they feel like. And in fact I am sure that many people would love to see their wife get felt up and probably shagged because of her teasing someone who perhaps took things the wrong way. But that is what the writer wants, good luck to him I say. If the wife showed her self off to a group of men they would expect her to be available wouldn't they? After all in previous stories the wife has had sex with the best friend a number of times what is to stop her from having sex with the shop assistant. And certain people claim this story is a FANTASY well yes WE know that. The point most of us are trying to make is this 'story' sounds real to us. But if that certain person wants to show off his wife at a shoe shop please do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Fantasy Story

Well written and fun read. Good description of the sensual build up to the ending. Made my dick hard just thinking about the salesmen's situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story is not realistic.

I looked back at my husband and saw him following fifty yards behind as I had ask of him, I looked at him and gave him a quick grin and a wink. Not very likely, at fifty yards he couldn't possibly see her wink unless he was a hawk. The plot was okay.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago

That sounds like my wife. She has gone shoe shopping more than once with a short skirt and no panties. On a few of those ocassions she came home with her pussy full of cum. I think it's very arousing whenever she does that. I usually lick her pussy when she gets home.

Gunship70Gunship70over 13 years ago
Very nice

I liked your story a lot. I love stories like this when the husband knows what's going on.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Just Another One

Ho Hum, just one more story glorifying a cheating slut wife. Are there really that many wimps out there that cannot satisfy their wives that find these fantasies attractive?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Cute little tale

Innocent (well, kinda) shopping episode kicks it up a skirt and a notch! Twins have twice as much fun, especially since they are bold enough to take advantage of a pink opportunity! We gotta believe Sweetie did go out JUST to tease sales guys and Hubby! Probably gonna be a lot more shoe-shopping in her near future!

Not a lot more to this story...maybe in a few months, there may be a different aspect from this source!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey I worked my way through college...

being a SHOE DOG... This tale could be a very much true to life event... thanks for the memories

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Good story about a hot wife

Until it went in the trash with lies and cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah, she did the twins in the shoe store, later, at the office party, she did hubbies...

...boss, at Thanksgiving, she did hubbies brother, then his dad, and at

Christmas, she fucked both neighbors and at New Years, sh fucked all the partners in her firm.

She works late a lot now, and has had to travel for work since her promotion to executive assistant to the partners.

What finally tore it, was the long weekend in Cabo, where partners, wifey and hubby were all invited, but hubby didn't see wifey for more than two hours the whole trip.

He'd still be a happy cuck, if he hadn't awakened after sleeping off too much tequila by the pool that afternoon and gone looking, only to find wifey fucking one of the junior partners senseless by the private pool that serves their small cluster of rooms. He got pretty fired up, took photos and video with the new camera he bought, making sure they both came and that no condom was visible. Then he returned to their room, grabbed his wallet and money, retrieved his passport from the front desk, citing an emergency back home. Then he headed for the airport. As soon as he got home Friday morning, he executed a quit claim deed to his house, giving it over to his sister, then closed all their joint accounts, move the money as many times as he could before the banks closed locally, then used the time difference to take advantage of the offshore banking and extended banking services available before she finally came roaring in late Monday morning.

By close of business Monday, he had her served, posted the photos and video on an amateur porn site pay per view, advertised her long term perfidy to everyone they knew, had the house emptied of their possessions, hers going into asorage unit paid for sixty days, and his being moved to his parents' cabin, then took an extension to his vacation to visit a distant relative in Europe.

He never saw or talked to his ex wife again. Married a lovely young woman he'd met in Brazil while on vacation, and stayed on. She gave him six children and loved him so ferociously, he feared she'd melt, if he let her.

His sister sold her house, bought a new condo in another town where a new job had taken her and sent all but the down pay,net to her brother.

The ,letdown in his absence had been pretty colossal, all the partners but the youngest junior were disbarred and the remains of the firm landed in his lap. Being gay, he took up causes, fighting for gay rights and recoveries when his "peeps" were the injured party, as well as defending them when they needed it.

Wifey went back home to mummy and daddy, but daddy would never talk to her again and she ended up moving to California and became a stripper/porn star of broad repute and wide attraction. Her very large breast implants and her willingness to fuck anybody, any way, kept her working into her early 60s. She was never able to have children, due to the scarring from a bad abortion after becoming pregnant with Lavon Jamal's baby at a weekend party where she fucked 23 black and 11 white football players from the local NFL affiliate.

As soon as word got out, her porn-producer husband at the time, divorced her and married his secretary. Her recreational drug habit and expensive weekend sex tours kept her near-broke most of her career, making working as long as possible, a necessity.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing but a whore

What the fuck is wrong with the new writers, Literotica should open a new page only for worthless writers like this sorry fucker, He is a stupid fucker. Waiting outside a shoe store while your wife is getting fucked inside, What a crock of shit !!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty weak premise for even a cuck and whore story. Cucked by Al Bundy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it i get so hard when my now wife goes pantyless in a skirt. I love her showing her pierced hood off to others and when she wants letting people touch her. She has had fun with both guys and girls and for me this is a huge turn on. Like in this story seeing sex juice trickle down her thigh is so erotic and i cant resist and love the taste

amoroneamorone4 months ago

Wonderful story. If readers don't like the subject, then don't read it. The title and subtitle are plain enough. All participants were consenting adults. There is nothing wrong if no one is offended or hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great story. Great pace, storytelling and pace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous