Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't possible to place all of them in the brig since there were to many. Of the ones, not in the brig the quarters had been stripped of virtually any creature comforts. The single benefit of being medicated was they didn't feel most of the pain they should have. Virtually all the pirates were missing parts of their bodies. It ranged from a foot, hand, part of a leg, to an entire limb. Several had been paralyzed at various levels.

Neither the Sholan's nor the Terran militaries gave a shit. So they had lost parts or even mobility who gave a shit. After seeing or hearing the stories of the slaves none cared. All they cared was that they were able to speak when they arrived on earth. How the information was taken they didn't care either. Since the Sholan's were part of the organization they didn't care. For the human soldiers, all were to junior to be worth bothering with and didn't care either. Once the information was taken any of them would cheerfully kill the shit heads.

~~~

The second the combat ships reached the edge of the system the Commander placed a call to the Barque, "If Admiral Demopolus is available I need to talk to him. If he isn't I need to know when he is going to be available to talk to." He knew the Ambassador's assistant would know their status.

"Good afternoon Commander, he is currently with his life mate and companion but he can talk for a time. Please don't take too long but I'll get him for you." He put the Commander on hold for a short time. Moments later he was back, "Transferring you over. Have a good day Commander."

Ike took the call, "How may I help you Commander?" To Earth he would be an admiral but this was their ranking system. The Sholan's had far fewer ranks than they did.

"Several of our combatants have returned and I have some news for you. The system has been taken. Of the combatants, a number were damaged but left in one piece. The base was taken as well. We have pirates as well as badly injured captives. Your ships could use a repair ship and possibly further medical help. What do you need us to do?" This was something for the Terrans to deal with when it came to their people. His ship would take care of his people.

Ike listened and didn't even bother considering asking what to do of his chain of command, "With the pirates send them down to the Swiss. For the others, we are going to need to send them to their families and countries. The Swiss simply don't have the ability to take care of all of them. I do ask that if they need special treatment help as best possible. I need to let you go but send me what you have on those captured. If you have information on the ships send that as well."

"Can do Admiral. I'm am sending you everything I have from both my ships and yours. Contact me if you need anything." He flicked his ears, "Congratulations on asking Teo to be your companion. I am pleased for you. Now go and rest. I know you are still considered on a light duty status. Don't push it please Admiral. We need you as our contact." He disconnected.

~~~

Ike received the information and quickly contacted the Swiss to let them know they were getting the next influx of pirates. They had been doing well when it came to dealing with the bastards. It helped that they had been very neutral when it came to them as well. They did what was needed, provided information on what they had found, and ensured it was in a way to potentially identify those in the organization.

He started reading the documents he had received, thankfully they were in Sholan, before he started yawning. It had been several weeks and they were still recovering from that damn virus. He finally had to close his terminal down and walked into Teo's suite, "God I am so fucking tired of being tired. How much longer?" He flopped on a couch and stretched.

Teo was relaxing next to Amanda as she was working on some of the stuff for the women sent to Shola, "Hopefully not much longer Ike. We are sharing energy which is showing. It is both to finish Mandy's healing but also ours. We were sick and Mandy healing from the surgery. Even though she is doing well our energies are shared and helping all of us." She yawned as well, "Believe me I understand. I am trying to do my work but Anndar is doing a portion of my work as well. In a week or so we should be mostly healed and back to our normal work. Think Mandy has slipped us a few of the hash-brownies as well."

Mandy snorted at her, "Durn woman, no, not to you or Ike. I have had some since they do help but the commune has started sending other things. Might need to go for a visit and thank them. I've been sending their other items to the ladies on Shola. They need to know they are cared for." She yawned as well, "Time for a nap I think." She smiled as both Teo and Ike helped her up and over to the bed.

~~~

Women on Shola

It had been several weeks since the women had arrived on Shola. Crystal and Kingie had been coming past every other day to help them. Both knew the warriors had been assigned to the woman so they had someone they knew. It was helping Crystal as well since she knew Kingie had been assigned to her and it was showing.

When they walked into one of the rooms she gave the older women a good hug, "Morning, we were wondering if you wanted to go to town. Visit several stores and the Green Goddess. It has some really good food. Not sure you are ready for Kitty pickens. Good but very busy." She dimpled at them when she mentioned that location. Kingie had taken her a time or two and the finger foods were darn good.

Savannah snorted, "I'm not going to bite at that name. We've heard of the Green Goddess and it would be nice to get out." She wasn't as strained looking as she arrived but she was tense, "Just keep people away from us please. One or two of us have had a Sholan ask to spend time. We don't need that. To get out would be nice but none of that."

Bitty snorted as well, "I'll go with a grain of salt as far as that name goes. I would say I think you are tugging my whiskers but I don't have any or I might have problems." She leaned against the warrior assigned to her and just for good measure made a face when he laughed.

Kingie leaned over and stroked her cheek, "Savannah, I'll be there as will be your warriors. Believe me if anyone does they will have a talk with them. Now come, we are going out and I won't let any of you say no." He pulled the woman up and tucked one arm around hers.

The others stood and traded looks. Most looked somewhat worried but they wanted off the guild property and to actually see the town, "Thank you." Clarice said. They hadn't been able to meet the warrior's families yet since it had been decided they needed to start treatment first. Soon they would but it was going to be several more weeks.

Going into town was a test of how the women were doing before they went any further. Crystal knew Billy had been keeping a close eye on the women but he had so many other demands on his time. She had done her best to try and help them. For her it had helped that she and Kingie had carefully become intimate. The first time she had been so very scared but Kingie had been so careful with her feelings and needs. Even with what had happened to her Crystal knew she still wanted sex. He had taken care of her needs and been so careful and loving with her.

It was something she could help the others with as needed. It would take them time but when they were ready she could talk to them about what had lead up to it. It was very possible they would end up with the warriors they had ended up with. If so she could answer questions on what it was like with a Sholan.

Kingie gave the women a wide smile, "Then shall we? There are several stores who have learned to make human type clothing. A jewelry store who has done work for Yilly and the Embassy. The Green Goddess is mostly used to human's showing up. We are going to do our best to show you a good day." Compared to the first day or two the women were doing so much better. This should be good for them.

Bitty stood and stretched before snagging one of Crystal's arms, "You are looking so much better than you had. Kingie has been good for you." When Crystal blushed deeply Bitty gave her an odd look before a small smile crossed her face, "Good for you hun."

Kingie heard the exchange and barely managed not to lower his ears as a reaction. Even though he and Crystal had become intimate neither needed it exposed, "Shall we everyone?" He had told the warriors to be in uniform which would also help keep people away. The women needed to get off the property and actually experience life.

Clarice almost danced out the door, "Freedom here I come!" Man, she was excited and it was showing. The therapists were helping a great deal as was knowing her warrior was there for her. She almost felt bad for his having to remain with her and not going back to his unit but much like the others she felt safer with him around.

K'Lazon laughed, "Silly woman, now why don't we go and spend a bit of money. Maybe a nice torque or bracelet. A bit of jewelry seems to make most women happier." Most Sholan's wore a torque or bracelet as part of their daily wear. Something nice would help all of them feel better.

Bitty laughed, "We could probably buy the store with all the donations we have received. That isn't even mentioning what we are getting from investing in Billy's company." When they had learned Amanda had invested some of their gifts into Billy's company they had been shocked. Even more shocking was the account balance they now had. All of them were set for life and possibly their children's lives.

Crystal almost choked, "Tell me about it. The first financial statement I received I almost died. If it hadn't been for Kingie giving me mouth to mouth I might have. I've seen one of Billy's statements and mine doesn't have nearly as many zero's." She gave Kingie a sly look, "Is that why you keep hanging around? Live in the lap of luxury and all that."

He hissed at her, "No, so I can be around this really pretty young woman I care a great deal about." Kingie started to look slightly contemplative, "I do have to admit the money is nice though..." When he was poked for that he started laughing. They walked out of the rooms and kept talking.

Clarice couldn't resist, "So is that what you call kissing?" The snickers and muffled laughter made Crystal blush even more which Clarice noticed. She didn't say anything else though.

12