Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teo wanted to cover her face and cry but now wasn't the time, "Being your companion was almost too much, this is even more. How can I say no? I accept." She took the box and opened it. When she looked at the Torque her hands were shaking slightly, "Will you help me?"

Both helped her put it on and it seated against her Ambassadorial Torque, "Our future mate. Lady Ambassador Teolura." Amanda leaned against her and gave her a light kiss.

The three of them were interrupted by her assistant, "Time to go, the party is starting. Shall we?" He knew what was happening but they did need to go.

"We shall and tonight we are going to have a good time. Well the best possible." Ike knew what these parties were like. Chances were Amanda would run into some of the women she disliked. They would be proper but with daggers behind their words. He could only hope it was only verbal daggers.

~~~

Party on the Fijishi

When the three of them walked in to the room Ike looked around and drew his ladies towards the Commander, "Commander, I wish to introduce you to our future life mate Ambassador Teolura. We asked her earlier and she accepted." All of them looked so very pleased with what he said.

He looked back and noticed the nested torques and a slow pleased smile crossed his face, "Congratulations to all three of you. Talk to lay brother Nordlan and he can take care of it for you. Now shall we go and circulate and say hello?"

Teo had to stroke the torque they had given her, "Thank you Commander, not expected but not saying no to the request. Shall we?" She was standing between Ike and Amanda. The four of them turned and started circulating.

Ike honestly wanted to snarl at a number of people as they were walking around. He understood the Sholan culture when it came to monogamy but it was annoying. It wasn't just Teo getting hit on but his wife as well. To make it even more annoying was a number of the people hitting on his wife were humans. Until they had taken Teo as their companion they had been firmly monogamous and it was known in the senior ranks. As far as the people hitting on him he simply ignored the overtures.

Amanda leaned against Ike and flashed a smile at Teo, "Relax silly, not going to stray my love. I've talked to Teo and for the time being she isn't going to accept any offers. Before she does she will talk to us. She understands the human morals and obviously Sholan as well. For now, she wants to enjoy being with us." She turned and greeted one of the other officer's wives. They detested each other but remained civil at this type of affair.

"Good evening Amanda, rumor has it you and your husband are going to be joining in a three-way mating. It is with the Sholan Ambassador?" The barbs were showing. Everyone knew about Amanda's injury and how it had limited certain activities. She figured it was Ike's way of getting some action and around their marriage vows.

"It is and we have asked her to become our life mate. She is truly a lovely woman in and out of bed." She turned her head and gave Teo a loving look, "I blame it all on Ike. He dragged her to the shower the first night they arrived. Best thing he's done in ages." Damn straight the horns were showing. If the woman pushed to hard the pitch fork might come out as well. Having a fire on the ship might be frowned on but she did have the knife.

Ike wanted to groan as the two started talking. He was good friends with her husband and neither had understood the animosity between the two. Both traded looks as their wives considered bodily harm, "Congratulations Ike. We heard about it once the party started. Lovely woman though rather imposing. I've dealt with her and I'll stick with the run of the mill senior officers." Able glanced at Teo and then back at Ike.

Ike winced as the women traded more barbs and wondered if he needed to take her knife away. It didn't help that she had one hand resting on the pommel, "Thanks Abe, ignore the teasing about dragging Teo into a shower. Sholan's tend to shower together since it is easier to get their fur clean. Besides she is the one who pulled me into the shower. Just so you know the report of that is still classified." He even managed to say that with a straight face.

Teo had made her way over since she was sensing Amanda's emotions. They really didn't need any blood shed on the floor of the room, "Evening Mandy, hope you are having fun even if your life mate is making bad jokes at my expense. He's the one who fell asleep in my room after the language transfer." She reached over and poked him with a claw, "Might take Mandy as my life mate and leave you on the couch." Just for good measure she wrapped an arm around Amanda and gave her a kiss, "Good to see you again Melony."

Amanda returned the kiss, "Yilly rubbed off on him in bad ways when they were young officers. Honestly, I almost rejected him when he asked me to both date him and marry him. When they get together... It doesn't help that Yilly has a completely evil streak when he feels someone has screwed with his family. Mind you family includes non-blood related people." She gave Melony a wide smile. If she even considered mentioning her to Billy it could get ugly for her. Since Ike was a good friend with her husband she wouldn't but she was making a point.

Melony didn't back down, "Congratulations to both of you. How's your leg and hip doing Amanda? I hope it isn't causing you to many problems." Both knew what she was asking. They knew it had caused problems in bed with her husband.

Teo gave the woman a pleased smile, "She underwent surgery recently and it's much better. Most definitely much better and it isn't hurting her nearly as much as it had been. It has been so wonderful seeing her getting around better than she had been. By the Green Goddess she is far more mobile than she was." She looked down at Amanda and rubbed her cheek against hers.

Ike and Abe were called away, "I knew giving her the knife wasn't a good idea. I still want to know why our wives hate each other. Amanda won't talk about it at all." Whatever had happened had been years ago and neither would speak about it.

Able made a slight face, "Yah, but part of the Sholan culture, right? Just ask her not to stab my wife. I know she can be a pain at times but I do love her. As far as what caused the animosity? No clue and after the first time I asked I decided it was better not to know." She had blown a gasket when he had asked. It had been an ugly froth as she ranted and raved.

They traded looks as they circulated, "Yah, women are scary. Teo will ensure any bloodshed is kept to a minimum." He murmured that before they talked to an officer from the Russian hegemony.

~~~

Commander gets message from Fighter

His assistant moved over to the commander and handed him the message board, "Sir, you need to see this." He had decrypted it and knew it was important. Knowing the probe had been taken by a ship which didn't have any sort of ID was suspicious. The probe needed to be dissected by the Sholan's and governments of the world. They needed to learn more about the lizards they were fighting.

The Commander quickly reviewed the report. Once he had he told his adjutant to stand in for him. He was a commander in his own rights and could field any questions needed. There was a small room he could use for this. Once in the room he activated the security systems, "Captain of the Yukashi, follow the ship. Trace it even if it leaves the system and keep me updated on the status every two hours." He sent the instructions before he sent to the heavy troop ship, "Lieutenant, secure the crew and bring the ship back to the Fijishi. Keep all communications secured and I'll have a landing bay made secure for you. Keep me updated every two hours as you are coming back."

Once the orders were transmitted he leaned back and considered what to do next. After checking the time where the Grand Marshal was he decided to call him later. It was important he knew the probe was being moved elsewhere, but until they knew where it wouldn't matter. Instead he contacted his adjutant and asked him to bring Ike to him.

When Ike walked in the Commander waved him to a seat, "We are currently tracking a ship which appears to be connected to the organization. I can't tell you how we came across it but we have a fighter tracking it to where it is going. I'll keep you and Teolura updated. I wish I could say more but right now I can't."

Ike looked at him and considered the last few days, "Ah, something dealing with what the Grand Marshal wanted to talk to you about. I'll contact him tomorrow and see if he can bring me up to speed. Keep me updated and I'll do my best to keep my curiosity under control." He gave the Commander a toothy smile before he left the room.

"Great, damn it! Why does everyone connected to Yilly seem to be too damn smart? It is good yet very annoying." He left the room and started circulating again.

~~~

Fighter following the ship

One thing the crew of the fighter noticed was the ship they were following had a very effective stealth. It wasn't as good as theirs or their sensors but it was better than some of the Terran ships. It didn't have the speed of their ships and didn't appear to have the upgrades the Ambassador had designed but it was still reasonably fast. So far it had remained in n-space though it was heading to what would be south of the ecliptic.

They had received the message from the Fijishi and were transmitting their coordinates every two hours. Even though the humans didn't have the FTL communications they were keeping the EMCON to a minimum. The actual flight took over a day until the ship docked at a heavily stealthed station.

When it did the Captain of the fighter checked all the records of Terran installations and this wasn't showing. They sent a short burst encrypted recording to the Fijishi. Little did they knew the reaction it was going cause.

At the Fijishi the Commander looked at the message and called to have Ike and the Grand Marshal brought to the ship. This was something they needed to identify as a known installation or one belonging to the Organization.

When they finally arrived, he didn't bother trying to be subtle, "Do either of you know of any installation in this location?" He called up the holo display which showed where the installation was.

Both stared at it and their faces became hard, "No, we don't. It might belong to a different polity but it isn't either of ours. How did you come by this information Commander?" The Grand Marshal asked.

12