All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance Ch. 05'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazmuntazmunalmost 10 years ago
The end?

Um...ok at the rate you're developing this it could well be a novel...but the end...really?

Please reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ack

I hope it isn't the end. i am really enjoying this and would be heartbroken if it was the end. I enjoy so much i usually reread several times to be sure i didn't miss something.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks both of you.

You totally made my day. I did the same with the world of Ranicke and sat back and listened to the screaming start as well as the tears and crying. Yes there is going to be more but it might be a week or two. I am waiting for the final chapter for the current silver moon and am working on the next chapter of Ranicke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What happened

What happened between ch 4 and ch 5? We go from earth in ch 4 ,to somewhere

in space?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Did you mislabel Chaps.3 & 4 ? Hope that you continue this as it not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't be the end?

Too much still to tell, and I love it!

jerin51jerin51almost 10 years ago
As usual very pleasurable to read

I really liked that Billy could show that the humans intelligence is not that far from the Sholans - hopefully You can go on with this story - what will happen to their personal relations and so on - hurry up, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation Please?

I absolutely love this story. The characters are wonderful and the plot is interesting. Besides the flub with chapters three and four, this has been a very great story. Please do not let this just drop off where it left off. I feel so much potential in this story it literally hurts me to see this abrupt and quite frankly unsatisfactory end. I implore you to continue this story.

RedsherryRedsherryalmost 10 years ago
Evil

Your an Evil Evil man Maxd01. At least with Yimmy it felt more or less like the end of a book or chapter with enough open ends that maybe more could be forth coming. ( Thank you chapters 1&2 we are eagerly waiting for more :) ) But this one felt like you just stopped a third of the way into the story, now that was just mean, you Evil Evil Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you, I really enjoy long stories. Interesting how you tied up some loose ends, yet left some good lead ins.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

What a character! Billy is great! He's part genius with a heart of gold, part smart-ass, and part old-fashioned gentleman. No wonder ladies of both species are attracted.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
@ Jason

I left a similar reply earlier but don't know if you saw it. I have an updated version on my other website. It is in my bio if you are interested. It addresses several of the complaints you have.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to write as well as catch me in the reviews!

I continue to enjoy your imagination and look forward to checking out the links.

Jason

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
@Jason

You are welcome for the information and I have a fair number more stories on the other site than this one. I hope you enjoy the others as well as this one. Looking forward to seeing you comment there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving the story, but...

It's gold PRESSED latinum, not gold PLATED! Quark would be horrified, simply horrified.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous