Sholan Alliance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Vangie led them to one of the restaurants. "This is actually a pay for what you eat place. For the moment you have a small account that will cover the basics such as the occasional meal. It will cover cloths and toiletries if you need them. It is in thanks for bringing Satasha back to the ship." It was actually a fairly sizable sum but he didn't want them going nuts and spending it all. "Tonight I am going to pay for the meal so order what you would like."

Since Vangie was on duty Sally walked next to him but other than their arms occasionally brushing she was avoiding anything intimate. She would really love to hold his hand or even wrap her arms around him and relax as they walked but wasn't sure if it was appropriate. Eventually they made it to the restaurant and were seated. That gathered even more stares and a slight murmuring spread through the place.

Billy frowned at the chair since it was designed for the much larger Sholans. "Man now I feel like a child again." Satasha laughed at him and he growled at her. "I will show you just how adult I am later woman."

Satasha snickered and showed him how to pile up the pillows in the chairs so he could reach the table. Once he was seated she curled up in the chair next to him and leaned forward to look at the menu. It tended to change depending on what had come in on one of the supply runs.

Billy leaned over and quietly asked her to read the menu to him. He had the language but not the written aspect. He was going to need to see about that. Billy had learned a bit of it from Satasha teaching him but it was very hit or miss and most of it was related to the engines.

As she was reading the selections off he noticed that Sally was pretty much doing the same thing he was. He finally gave up since he simply wasn't familiar with their food. "Go ahead and order whatever you think I will enjoy. A dark beer would be nice if you have such a thing." He leaned back in the chair and rolled his head around since he was starting to get a headache. It seemed to be mostly from the stares they were getting.

Satasha looked at him as he was stretching his neck and could see and sort of feel a slight bit of pain from him. "Are you okay Yilly? You feel like you have a headache."

He sighed. "I do but it is mostly due to everyone staring at us. I can feel it and it is making the back of my neck itch."

Satasha leaned over and touched his hand and focused her limited talents and was rather shocked that his mental feel had changed. She could feel that his talent had expanded which probably explained the headache. He simply didn't know how to shield. She created a shield around him and then spoke into her wrist com. "Please connect me to one of the telepath tutors. I think we have a developing talent and he needs to be checked out." She turned to him. "The alcohol will help since it sort of numbs that part of the brain. That is one reason most telepaths don't drink a great deal."

Moments later one of the servers walked up and Billy had to blink since she had fur that was almost the color of the hairs on a ripe cob of corn. She was rather attractive as well. When that thought went through his mind he felt slightly guilty. Yes Satasha had said that they were not monogamous but it was an idea he wasn't comfortable with.

Once Satasha ordered food for the two of them then Vangie did much the same for him and Sally. Once the lady had left she turned to Billy and grinned. "Oh my is someone interested in that very attractive server? I would be a bit jealous if you went to her rooms tonight but tomorrow would be fine if she is interested." When Billy flushed a deep red she smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

He coughed a bit and glared at her. It was mostly because Sally was there and he knew that Satasha was both teasing him and being serious. "I was just thinking that she has a lovely color of fur you evil woman..." Damn it he had to admit that he was a bit interested in what she would be like though.

Sally ignored the two and was talking quietly with Vangie. Most of it was general conversation but occasionally she would ask a pointed question about why someone was doing something. She was mentally making notes of what she was seeing and would jot them down either before she went to bed or in the morning. It depended on how late they were out.

Satasha snickered at him when he tried to blow it off as just noticing the color of her fur. "It is a rare color and draws a great deal of attention." She squeezed his hand. "I was being serious though. By Sholan standards you have the right to have a few partners. It is what I grew up with and no it doesn't bother me. Well actually it really depends on the person you might choose to spend time with. There are some that I would be rather annoyed if you went with them. Her though, she is a really nice person and I sort of know her."

He sighed at her. "You might have grown up with it but I didn't and would feel awkward doing something like that." The thought was there but it was something he would have to think about.

The drinks came out first and a few minutes later the food. Satasha couldn't help but talk to Z'Marl for a moment. "Hey, it is good to see you again. I want to introduce you to my companion Yilly. The lady over there is his oldest girl and her name is Sally. When I crash landed on his land he helped me get back to the ship. We had to finish repairing his ship first but once done he brought me straight here."

Z'Marl looked as startled as most of the others when Satasha introduce him as her companion and had to turn a curious look at him. "That was very nice of him to help you back. I have to admit I was starting to worry when you didn't come back on time." She gave him another appraising look and then smiled at him. "Can I invite him to dinner?"

Billy turned red again and for a very brief moment he had the urge to strangle Satasha. He knew what she was doing by introducing the two and he knew what the invitation meant. *I am going to get you back.* He tried thinking that to her and was surprised when she looked startled. "A meal would be nice but beyond that I don't know. I would have to really think about it. It isn't that you aren't attractive but due to cultural differences. You do have lovely fur though."

"Well in that case why don't you have Satasha bring you here tomorrow for dinner. I will meet you about 7ish." She smiled at him and then gestured at the drinks of the two humans. "Since you helped Satasha back your drinks are on the house." With a smile she left the table.

"Satasha you might be sleeping on the couch tonight." He wasn't sure how he felt about her setting him up with another female and was going to have to really think about it. "Thank goodness I am going to be talking to the engineers tomorrow. That will calm my nerves and I hope I don't give them any more headaches." He was still holding her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before he let go and took a sip of the beer. It was interesting but very different from what he had ever had before.

Satasha snickered at him and his threat. "Relax Yilly, even if it is simply dinner it will help you to get to know other Sholans both male and female." She returned the squeeze and then took a sip of her wine. "Dinner smells wonderful doesn't it? Better than that generic crap they have been serving to us." She leaned forward and started nibbling on something that looked like a salad.

Billy sort of grunted. "I have gotten used to packaged meals since I can't cook so to me it wasn't that bad. I have to admit that the food smells interesting." He took a small bite and munched on it and actually smiled. "Not bad at all. I don't know what is in here but I like the taste." He started seriously munching down though he was paying attention to the bites she seemed to really like.

Billy speared what looked like a purple beet but tasted sort of like a radish. He held the fork out and when she turned to take the bite he slowly moved the fork away from her and snickered when she realized what he was doing and she lunged forward. Satasha snatched the bite but before she started eating he leaned over and since she was close gave her a kiss.

She was a bit startled but returned the kiss and munched on the veggie. "I do love those things. Mom swore that I lived on them for several years when I was a little." Once she was done eating it she leaned over and wrapped a hand around the back of his neck and pulled him into a more intimate kiss and then nipped the end of his nose. "That is for being a stinker."

Billy grinned and returned to the salad. The rest of the meal was very enjoyable as well though one thing he noticed was that they had several courses and it was a slow meal. It actually felt rather good to sit back and relax with a meal and have small talk while they were eating. They traded bites of food which got even more attention. He knew it was something Sholans did mostly with someone they were very close too and intimate with.

Part way through the meal her comm beeped and when she answered it she was told to report to the quarters of one of the telepaths aboard the ship. She acknowledged the order and sighed. "Well we are going to have to eat a bit faster since we don't want to keep him waiting.

As they were eating the waitress stopped at his end of the table and smiled at him. "Would you mind if I felt your hand? I would like to see what your skin feels like." When Billy held his hand out she took it and lightly stroked it. "Wow, it is so soft." She let go of his hand and with another smile continued on with her work.

Billy frowned at Satasha when she snickered at him. They had just finished eating and he sighed. "Well we are going to need to get going and Vangie you can escort us there and then go back to our quarters. I will have a different warrior come and get us since I have no idea how long this will take. I am sure you have other things you want or need to do." He gave him a slight grin.

Vangie pretended to be serious when he responded. "I am simply following orders to make sure that you are safe. I will ensure your daughter is very safe till the morning." Sally choked on the last sip of wine and glared at both Vangie and her father and Vangie started grinning. "Can you think of a safer place than sleeping next to a warrior?"

Billy laughed as all of them stood up after he was shown how to pay for the meal. Vangie was still grinning when they left the restaurant. Well till Sally punched his arm. "Buster you might end up on a couch as well. That way you would be closer to the door if it opens and it isn't one of us four."

Billy traded looks with Satasha but remained silent as they were shown to the quarters of the telepath. "Thank you Vangie and like I said I will call for a different warrior to bring us back. Enjoy your evening." He gave the male a good slap on his back and walked into the quarters when the door was opened and they were waved in.

"So what can I do for you Satasha?" He asked once they were seated. There were several cups of c'shar on the table and with a nod Billy picked on up and took a sip as the two talked shop for a few minutes. "So you think he is starting to show some new powers correct? It might be that linking with you and even me has catalyzed a dormant ability and that is a known happening." He looked at Billy and waved him over to the chair he was in. "I need to touch your temples to check. This is a bit more invasive than what I was doing the other day since I will be checking the section of the brain that deals with talents."

Billy stood and walked over to him and when he indicated for him to sit on the floor in front of him he frowned slightly but did as requested. "Just do me a favor and don't fry my brain. I have a few more headaches to cause tomorrow. Well that and I like my brain the way it is."

G'Houl laughed lightly. "You do seem good at doing that. Maybe if you stopped thinking so much that might help the problem." He touched Billy's temples with his hands and slowly synched his mind with Billy's and then slowly probed his mind. It was different from a Sholan mind but not nearly as much as he expected. Eventually he pulled back and contemplated what he had felt. "He does have a talent and it has gotten stronger than when I first worked with him."

G'Houl stood up and walked to a cabinet and pulled out what looked like an oversized watch. He strapped it to Billy's wrist and adjusted it. "This is a personal damper that will shield you from feeling or sensing others. You are going to need training on shielding and the use of your talent as does your daughter."

Billy was rubbing his forehead but he did feel better once the damper was wrapped around his wrist. "I don't know how feasible that is since when I am listed as lost or had an engine malfunction they will start a search for me. I have to admit I would like to stay here with my companion and learn more about your society and technology." He rolled his head on his neck again which helped.

He considered it. "Since we have now encountered your species we will be sending a first contact team. I will speak with the senior officers on the ship and recommend that you either take or lead the first contact team. I will probably be included and I can give you training while we are dealing with that. I am going to have purple added to you and your daughters clothing." He indicated they could leave which they did.

Satasha called for the warrior escort back to their rooms. Shortly he arrived and indicated they were to follow him which they did. A few minutes later they were at their quarters and the warrior gave them a nod and left as they walked in.

Billy sighed and started towards the bedroom. "I am tired and think I need some sleep. Do you want to crawl in with me or stay up for a while?" He figured he had enough energy for a bit of fun and he gave her a rather sensuous smile.

She shook her head at him as he smiled at her. "Not sure you have enough energy for anything other than some cuddling and then sleep." Satasha walked over to him and the two of them walked into the bedroom. A few moments later they had stripped off their clothing.

Billy sat on the edge of the bed and rolled his neck again. When Satasha crawled into bed and moved over and started massaging his neck and upper back all he could do was groan. Unfortunately by the time she was done he was beat. He leaned back against her. "That was lovely but I am about ready to pass out. Sorry about that since I really wanted to make love to you."

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a good hug. "I understand. You will find at first using your powers will tire you out. Lay down in my arms and in the morning we can have some fun." She urged him down into the bed and pulled the covers up and curled closely around him. Satasha simply held him and was purring which usually helped him go to sleep fairly quickly.

He pulled her arm a bit tighter around him and snuggled into her warmth and was quickly asleep. Both the feel of her fur and the purring helped him go to sleep most all the time. When he awoke the next morning he was now facing Satasha and had to smile since she looked peaceful. That and when she was asleep she looked young. It was something he hadn't really noticed before she had mentioned her age.

With an evil grin he licked her nose and then started giving her face a tongue bath. His tongue wasn't nearly as long as hers was but he decided turn about was fair play. She didn't really wake till he started licking her ears and then started nibbling them.

Satasha woke with a start as he started working on an ear and tried to lean away from him but his arms were firmly around her head. It took her a moment to realize that part of her face was damp from his licking as well and she muttered at him. "Yilly you stinker I was still asleep." She tried moving away from him only to find she was now on her back and he was straddling her.

"Well you are awake now so there." He continued his nibbling and worked his way down her ear and then started on the jaw. Eventually he reached her mouth and gave her a good kiss. "Not a bad way to wake up I hope." He slid his tongue into her mouth and let it wander around her teeth. They still fascinated him and he was having fun.

"Grrr you evil man." As he was nibbling on her she started running her hands up his back and let her claws come out just enough to give some additional sensations. Satasha let him explore her mouth for a few moments and then grinned.

With a shift of her hips she rolled them over so he was on the bottom. "There is one thing I have been meaning to do and it is time." One of her hands slid down the back of his neck and grasped the back of it. When he tilted his head back she smiled and leaned down and grasped his neck in her teeth and pressed them against his neck till his body relaxed and then she let go. "Now you are my companion as well I yours."

He hadn't expected that but by the time she let go he was definitely nice and hard and he was going to make the best of it. "I was wondering when you would get around to it." He slid his hands down her back and stroked the base of her tail. "We are going to have fun this morning and as hard as I am right now it might take some time." His mouth worked down her neck and chest and found a nipple and lightly nibbled it.

She was definitely enjoying their love making and though it was sort of rushed she felt very content. "Meow baby meow..." She was teasing him a bit with that and he snickered. "Well time for a shower and to get ready for the day." Satasha would have loved to spend a bit more time in bed but her comm had alerted her to an appointment with a tutor for Billy.

When she rolled off him and headed towards the shower he rolled off the bed and followed her. Vangie and Sally were already in there and she was leaning against the wall as Vangie worked his way down her back and legs.

"Morning all." Billy said as he climbed into the other side of the shower and let the hot water flow over his head and down his back. Eventually he turned and started working on Satasha's hair and back.

Once they were clean they met up in the living area and settled for something from the dispenser though Billy went with some of the instant coffee he had brought over. When Vangie sniffed at it Billy grinned. "Not unless you want to be drunk on duty. It has an effect like alcohol on you. I can make you some this evening."

Vangie sniffed again and sighed. "That smells really good and I think I will take you up on the offer tonight." He returned to the food and started eating.

Billy smiled at Sally. "So did you have an enjoyable evening last night?" He assumed they had gone all the way and was sort of curious as to what she had to say about it.

"We did Pappa and yes we had fun but that is all I am going to say about it." She was lightly leaning against Vangie. "I will say that he was very gentle and caring. I like him and what I know of him so far. Can we take him back with when we leave?"

Both Vangie and Billy choked on that. Billy had to cough a time or two before he could speak. "I don't think so since the captain of this Ship might object to you stealing members of his crew."

Both males sort of glared at Sally for a moment and then went back to eating. Eventually they finished and they stood up. "Sally you have an appointment with the tutor after your father is done. Till then would you like to see more of the ship? I can take you to the nature reserve and show you around if you want.

She nodded. "That sounds like a fun and relaxing way to get ready for the tutor." He was in his uniform again so she resisted the urge to take his hand as they left. She did give him a good kiss before leaving though.

He showed them to the tutor's office and told them to call for a warrior since after the session he was going to speak to the Design Group again. "Yilly try not to give them any more headaches. One or two mentioned you had done that and they had to go to medical for meds to kill the pain." He smirked at him when he said that.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers