All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 01: The Showcase'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

This was sizzleing hot. I enjoyed Shona’s slow journey of realization. I really liked that Viv got a little too excited during the filming! Perhaps you will pursue that in the future, after we see what happens with Aly.

AliceGeeAliceGee7 months ago

Very erotic and very arousing. Your descriptive skills made Shona's first lesbian encounter a very enjoyable and, dare I say, a very satisfying experience for me (blush). The way you ended the chapter screams out for a follow up, I sincerely hope so. Five stars.

LissyWLissyW7 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry there was no foot sex in there for you, apart from a little to wiggle...🙂

AliceGee: Thanks. I'm glad you got a little satisfaction from it 😊

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Your character-driven pieces of erotic fiction are so enjoyable. So impressed with the sexually charged women you create each uniquely intriguing/identifiable. Love how you introduced Seònaid/Shona to us including her “… getting myself off by watching me getting myself off.” And so glad you brought Aly back at the end. Looking forward to this series wherever you take us.

LissyWLissyW7 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thanks. I'm happy that my characters resonate with you and yes, there will be more of Aly.

CupidCupidCupidCupid6 months ago

This is another well written story Lissy! Full of eroticism, lust and passion. I liked the way you described Shona's journey, from breaking up with her boyfriend to making porn videos. Did laugh, at the part of the story, when Viv had to shoot to the loo!

A brilliant ending and possibly the start of new series, perhaps?

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thank you! Part 2 is already being written... 🙂

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster6 months ago

Absolutely beautiful! Loving, exciting, and thrilling, just a perfect chapter.

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

Aoife: Thank you very much. I consider that high praise, coming from you 😊

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

Got in such a hurry to read part 2, I forgot to give you 5 stars. This story is great! I can't wait to see what happens between Shona and Aly. Oh! God! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES