Shona Pt. 02: The Shivers

Story Info
Shona's first lesbian date.
4.5k words
4.85
4.9k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers

This is part 2 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read part 1 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are...

******

What was it about Aly? Why did I respond to her like I did? How on Earth did she put me under a sexual spell, fill me with a such a delicious carnal yearning, make me shiver just at the sight of her? I had no idea. It was a completely new and unprecedented feeling for me. Until she came along, I didn't really know what desire was, but now I suddenly knew what that word meant. A burning that took over my whole being.

The fact that the person who engendered this astonishing fervour in me was another woman was a shock that I hadn't really fully assimilated yet. Of course, I'd admired other women before, maybe even thought they were sexy, but I'd never had a primal, sexual response like this to anyone, not even the men I'd been to bed with. It explained a lot, but how I'd reached the age of 29 without this primal urge ever manifesting itself was a mystery. It was as if my biological self had been waiting all these years for Aly to come along.

That day, when she came for her 4:30pm physio appointment I got scared. She was a patient and I was in danger of some serious professional misconduct. Oh, how I yearned to misbehave with her!

I was in a turmoil, wrestling with a monster that was way too strong for me. And I knew it was too strong. That's why I suddenly put the brakes on and drove a bit of a wedge between us in the clinic that day. She was not stupid though; she must've realised what was happening, and after her treatment she simply walked out to her car and waited for me. She knew our relationship could only develop further outside the work scenario.

'Hello beautiful. Can I take you for a drink?' Those words made me dizzy. My legs went weak, but that didn't stop me jumping straight into the passenger seat of her car with an alacrity that I think surprised even her. We drove to the King's Shilling, a big old-fashioned pub nearby and we both kept looking at each other with big silly grins on our faces as we drove there. I had to remind her to watch the road as she almost missed a red light at one point. This really was becoming a 'dangerous liaison.'

When we got to the pub, we sat in a corner and just talked and talked. I'm a very open person. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve a little too much and just poured it all out to her; the string of failed boyfriends, the fact that I didn't know I was gay until a few weeks ago, and the way she made me feel. Everything apart from the Showcase and the fact I'd got myself off, more than once, while thinking about her. I wasn't sure how she'd react to those things and I didn't want to risk it.

She listened, with smiles, nods, and an occasional blush, and when I finally realised I might be oversharing and stopped my feverish but heartfelt babbling, she finally spoke.

'That's quite a story Shona, and I'm very flattered. To be honest, I knew you were hot for me almost as soon as you started treating me. Something about the way you looked at me, or sometimes avoided looking at me, and the slight tremor in your hands and your voice when you were massaging my legs.

I've been gay since college... well, originally thought I was bi, but now I'm 100% lesbian... and I thought you were cute right from when I first laid eyes on you. It was quite a thrill to realise you were obviously getting turned on by me. The skimpy track knickers and the strip today, were deliberate of course. My not very subtle seduction techniques.'

'Oh God, I love those knickers.' I said. 'The way they show off those oh so toned legs of yours. I even started watching women's athletics on the telly, just as a reminder of them.'

She grinned and said 'Well, you can see much more of them if you want...' I looked askance at her. '...why not come to my next track meeting?' Then she burst out laughing because she knew perfectly well where my mind had gone, and it certainly wasn't to a track meeting.

'Oo, er. I'd actually like that, but I'd also love to see more of them - and you - than just that. '

'Easily arranged, and I'd love to see you in something sexier too, like nothing at all. I mean, I can tell there's a great body hiding under all that bagginess.'

I looked down at my after work sweat shirt and loose-fitting trousers. Definitely not my best look. 'Also easily arranged,' I said, 'You just need to ask for a second date.'

'Au contraire, mon cheri,' she smirked, 'I asked you on this one, so it's your turn next.'

The chances of me not wanting to see her again were less than zero but I pretended to play it cool. 'I'll have to think about that then,' I said, giving her my best coy look.

She harrumphed with mock disapproval. 'Well, don't think too long, I've got babes queuing around the block for a piece of this,' she said, and she got up and went to the bar for another round of drinks.

I watched her, leaning on the bar, with one foot kicked up on the toe of her shoe, swaying her bum slightly in her beautifully fitted jeans, smiling with those dimples and wowing the barman. She was wonderfully slender yet shapely and I could feel my heart rate rising as I looked at her, with a sudden spike when she flashed me a smile all of my own.

She returned with drinks and I said 'I've thought about it. Can I have a second date?'

She laughed, then said 'Steady on, we haven't finished this one yet, and I'm quite enjoying it. The night is still young. There's lots we can still do.'

My boldness returned with a rush. 'Your place or mine?'

'Oo, saucy. Your knickers really are on fire, aren't they?'

'They certainly would be, if they weren't so feckin damp.'

She shot me a sudden, serious, meaningful look and lowered her voice. Oohh, don't tease me, Shona. I love a wet woman' and she gave an exaggerated shiver.

'Getting wetter as we speak' I said, licking my lips and giving her the most lascivious look I could muster.

'Oh God, stop it Shona' she said, crossing her legs.

This was thrilling! I had her hooked now. The tables were almost turned and I made a mental note; she had a weakness for a wet pussy, and I could definitely indulge that particular weakness.

I pressed home my sudden advantage: 'How far is your place, Aly?'

'Ten minutes.' She already had her car keys in her hand. 'Come on.'

We walked out, leaving half full glasses on the table, and headed to Aly's car. As soon as I closed the passenger door, she pulled me to her for a kiss. The kiss I'd dreamed of. The kiss I'd had more than one orgasm thinking about over the preceding few weeks. I threw my body and soul into it. I wanted to make it even better than that kiss with Clo, which was so scintillating. I wanted this to be the best kiss ever, and I threw my arm around her neck so she couldn't escape. She half rolled towards me and I pulled her down to me until we were squeezed in the corner between the passenger seat and the door.

She matched my fervour, bearing down on me so my head was pressed against the window, and swirling her tongue against mine, as I ran my hand down her body, feeling those gorgeous athletic contours through her clothes. Her hand came up between my legs, feeling my crotch, and her fingers teased me through the damp fabric.

Even here, in the front seat of a car, in a pub car park, this kiss was better than my dreams. I wanted it to go on and on and on., but it had to end. Eventually, Aly slowed and eased the intensity of the kiss and I came up slowly from my state of rapture. She pulled back and looked deep into my eyes and she brushed my cheek with her hand, saying 'Oh Shona....' Then she rolled back into her seat and started the engine.

We sped out of town to her suburban house, Aly hustling the car along with real urgency, and far too fast. My vivid imagination pictured the police stopping us and the copper saying 'Where's the fire ladies?' and us both responding in unison 'Between my fucking legs!'

I was buzzing from head to toe. Almost delirious with excitement as we ripped through the streets, and I could hardly keep my hands away from my yearning pussy, which was literally oozing with desire.

When we arrived on her driveway, I was shivering. My teeth almost chattering. It was weird; the interior of the car was not cold - in fact it was rather steamy - yet here I was, trembling as if I was freezing. It was obviously a symptom of my arousal and sexual anticipation. A strange and unfamiliar symptom. Never had I encountered such fervour. How could I be so lesbian and not know it for so many years?

I followed her into the house and we immediately began tearing of our clothes and discarding them all the way to the bedroom. When we got there, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her hard against me for a kiss, revelling in the feel of her gorgeous, lithe, naked body against mine. She's a few inches taller than me and my rather large breasts fitted perfectly under her small pert ones. My head was thrown back, abandoned to her as she bent forward to kiss me again and again and we fell onto the bed, writhing in our passion.

I thrust my pelvis against her, grinding my sex against her luscious, lissome thigh and she pushed back against me, smearing my juice across her skin and easing my legs apart. Her leg rubbed exquisitely against my pussy lips as I slithered down slightly to suck her beautiful little nipples, which were so hard and scrumptiously scrumpled with arousal.

Her tits were amazingly firm and pert, even when she was lying down. In fact, I think the only reason she needed a bra was to help disguise her nipple bumps. They were nothing like Clo's, or mine for that matter. My nipples do get prominent when I'm aroused, but they are much softer and less 'rude'. It was heavenly, sucking on Aly's gorgeous little buds, and she was enjoying it too, judging by the moaning she was doing, and the occasional kisses on the top of my head. This was nothing like sex with a man, and I absolutely loved it.

I had a yearning to eat her pussy now, and I slid down between her legs, which she spread invitingly for me. Her left thigh glistened with my juice and I ran my tongue across it, lapping up my flavour, then kissed my way up to the tendon I had so often salivated over on my massage table and sucked it. Her blonde pubes were almost tickling my cheek as I savoured the experience of finally getting my lips on her gorgeous legs.

I turned my head and rested it on her thigh so I had a very close view of her pussy, with its covering of fine golden curls, and her very prominent mons, and I whispered to her 'Play with yourself, Aly. I want to watch.' There was a slight tremor of a chuckle, then her hands came down and spread her lips, exposing her beautiful pink petals.

She dipped a finger in her opening and spread her wetness up and over her little button, making it shiny, and I simply couldn't resist licking it, tasting her elixir for the very first time. It was delicious, as I knew it would be, and I sighed, a tremulous, shuddery sigh. This was heaven. Right here between Aly's sublime legs.

I had a sudden urge to live out what had become my favourite fantasy; 'Sit on my face, Aly. I want you to queen me.'

She didn't hesitate for a second. I threw myself on my back and she straddled me, walking on her knees up to my face as I tucked my arms between her legs. I marvelled at the sight of her as she moved above me; her long legs, her flat stomach, and those amazing firm breasts with their pointy nipples.

'Squeeze my head between your legs. I've been dreaming of this.' All my fantasies were coming true. I was literally living the dream as she gripped my head with her thighs, squeezed me tightly, then slowly spread them again, bringing her pussy down on my mouth.

This was sublime. The sensation of being trapped under her wet sex, lapping up her musky, salty liquid, feeling her silky blonde pubes against my nose, and looking up at her towering over me, was sheer sexual Shangri-la.

She looked down at me then, spreading her lips with her fingers, she shifted slightly so she could rub her clit against my nose, then she just started using me as a wank toy, gently but rhythmically thrusting her clitoris back and forth against the tip of my nose. FUCK this was so horny! I simply couldn't resist wanking myself off wildly as she built up speed. Occasionally she pulled back to let me lick her throbbing little button, keeping it wet, then went back to clit-fucking my nose.

She was obviously one of those women like me, who can come from just clitoral stimulation, and soon she was bouncing up and down on my face, and sobbing in the throes of an intense orgasm.

Amazingly, she didn't need any post-O rest and she scooted back down my body with the clear intention of licking my pussy. She pushed my legs apart, spreading me wide open with her thumbs and exposing my dripping wet sex, which felt divinely naughty. I had temporarily stopped my feverish wanking but I was already close to orgasm when her tongue touched my clitoris, and a few slow licks from top to bottom of my lips and a wiggling flick of my clit with the tip of her tongue was all it took to send me into a powerful spurting climax. She was struck with wonder at this and started rapturously lapping at my dribbling juice while simultaneously wanking herself to another climax. Well, she did say she liked a wet woman.

She shuffled up next to me and we lay on our sides, face to face, kissing and using our tongues to taste the juices that were everywhere in our mouths and on our faces. My senses were flooded with the overpowering flavour, and odour, of hot, wanting pussies. I had been tasting my juice whenever I got myself off for years, but nothing compared to this, the mingled taste and smell of two orgasming women. I found it incredibly horny and it was absolutely guaranteed to turn me on again very quickly.

Aly smiled at me and I felt a shiver run through me as I ran my hand over her glorious, subtle curves. She was a thing of rare beauty, and she wanted ME. I was so blessed!

'Shona?'

'Yes sweetheart.'

'It's your turn.'

'What?'

'Sit on my face. I want you.'

I shuddered. My God. This beautiful, beautiful woman was asking me to do that? I felt like I was in the middle of an erotic dream. The hottest erotic dream I'd ever had.

I was rather inexperienced in being 'queened' by another woman (though it was rapidly becoming a favourite thing) but I had lots of experience doing it to men. All my boyfriends had wanted me to do it to them (though their degrees of cunnilingual expertise were variable) and I had done it to Clo, more than once, but now, to have Aly actually ask me, I found impossibly thrilling.

I rolled on top of her and straddled her face, trembling with excitement and anticipation as I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes.

'Spread it for me' she said, hoarsely, and I slipped my fingers down through my copper-gold pubes and teased my lips apart. My clit and my inner lips were startlingly prominent as I looked down, and a thin thread of my juice drooled onto her chin. I was so fucking horny I could've exploded. Looking at my sex with slightly crossed eyes, she inhaled my heat and breathed 'Ohh, I love it,' then she pursed her lips and kissed the very core of me.

My body jolted as her lips touched me. 'Fuuuck, Aly, dont tease me.'

Her tongue came out and lapped at my quivering lips, then she started making oral love to me in a way I had never experienced before, even with Clo. I flopped forward, the top of my head on the pillows and my mons pressing on her forehead as her lips and tongue worked their magic. She simultaneously slipped two, slender fingers into me and began the most delicious finger-fuck as her tongue whirled around my clit. Sheer heaven.

A slight rhythmic oscillation of the bed told me that with her other hand she was wanking herself off quite vigorously, and I could tell by her occasional moans and little piggy noises that she was really enjoying my juiciness.

I raised myself up on my arms and looked down at her, the woman who had got me so excited when she came to the practice. The woman who I had fantasised about and wanked off over. The woman who's body had mesmerised me like no other. I looked at her blonde head, embraced between my fleshy thighs and the sight just sent me into an immediate orgasmic spasm. My hips started thrusting involuntarily, fucking her face with a primal urgency, and I screamed into the pillows as an extraordinary climax swept through me. Her orgasm immediately followed, her thrashing legs and muffled squeals betraying a paroxysm of similar intensity. Oh God, lesbian empathy. What an extraordinary thing.

As we calmed, I slid down to kiss her, again and again, savouring her lips, my juice, and the suddenly overflowing affection I had for her. Then we lay in each other's arms and fell asleep. Later, In the dead of night, I woke up shivering, and I gently woke her so that we could slip under the quilt, then I returned to the deep, dreamless sleep of profound sexual fulfilment.

I opened my eyes on a bright morning to the sublime sight of Aly, in a short black dressing gown, carrying a breakfast tray. I couldn't decide what was most mouth-watering, the sight of her, or the smell of hot coffee and croissants?

'Wow, where did you get hot croissants?' I asked, chomping hungrily into one.

'Oh, I'm a wizz with supermarket pastries, and a hot oven,' she giggled, snuggling back into bed next to me.

It was 8:33 on a Thursday and, fortunately, I had no appointments that morning, which meant I could relax luxuriously in Aly's delectable company for a while longer. She also seemed in no hurry to rise. We chatted for a while, then I thought I'd better ask...

'Do you have work or anything today?' I probed, and she looked momentarily embarrassed, but then she sighed and looked at me.

'No, I'm between jobs at the moment. I was working as a gym manager up to a month ago, but the gym went bust, so I'm just trying to figure out what to do next. Drifting, I suppose you could call it.'

'Have you ever thought of turning pro as a runner?' I asked, and she laughed, a little bitterly.

'I have, but I'm just not quite good enough. Three years ago, I just missed the British Olympic qualifying standard for the 400 hurdles. By one fucking second! Thing is, I have improved by that amount since, but the standard has gone up. It's not going to happen...' and she took on a far-away look. Then she suddenly jumped up -- 'More coffee?'

'Mm, lovely.'

I lay in bed and began to ponder. I thought I needed to lift the mood but wasn't sure how. I thought about the Showcase, and whether I should reveal it to her. It was very early to be so candid, and it could go either way, but I decided if I was going to keep her - and I really, really wanted to - she would need to know sooner or later. I reasoned that if I left it until later in our relationship, she might wonder why I'd kept it from her for so long. Let's be clear; I wasn't ashamed of it, I Just had a slight fear that she would disapprove, or even be shocked. Then again, if she did react badly, perhaps we weren't compatible after all.

There was the clatter of a spoon or something falling to the floor in the kitchen, followed by Aly's voice -- 'Well fuck you then!'

I smiled to myself and made up my mind. I was going for broke, though I decided to hold back on Viv and Clo's involvement, for now. One step at a time.

She returned with the coffees, smiling sheepishly, and I grinned at her as she climbed back into bed.

'It's odd you being between jobs while I have two.'

She looked at me quizzically. 'Do you?'

'Yes. As well as being a physiotherapist, I'm also a porn star.'

There was a burst of laughter from her, like I'd made a joke, but I held her gaze and kept a knowing smirk on my face.

LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers
12