All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 02: The Shivers'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

“I love a wet woman” — yes! And the delicious face sitting? OMG.

I like all the different characters you’ve developed in this story. Now I’m sensing more hot video is coming up soon, with a larger cast.

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Glad you liked the delicious facesitting. I sometimes wonder if I include too much oral, and not enough toys etc, but oral is one of my favourite things, so ...

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

The main characters you create share at least one thing in common — wonderfully robust libidos. Otherwise so uniquely interesting/intriguing; fun to revisit. Shona is brimming alright — love her rambunctious, sexually charged personality and so does Aly.

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. Interesting comment about libido. I think it would be difficult to write erotica if the characters didn't have robust libidos (or without having one myself) buf it might be an interesting challenge to write a story about a couple with dissimilar libidos. Something to think about, that.

PennyCPennyC6 months ago

Great story .. luv the intimacy n seduction .. queening mmmm

Xxx P

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

Thanks Penny xx

CupidCupidCupidCupid6 months ago

I have to agree with toesucker, in that your character development in this story is really good.

Looking back at previous stories, you can see how, over time not only have your writing styles, have improved, but also, the way you structure your stories.

Keeping each submission, such as this, to two pages, retains the tension, leaving the reader hanging on for the next chapter!

I know this might sound juvenile but, for me, the stand out in this story is,

...'Where's the fire ladies?' .... 'Between my f**king legs!' An absolute classic! 🤣🤣

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: 😄 Thanks. You are right about my writing improving, I think. When I started Over Heels (Oh Heels) I had never written any fiction at all, so it's all been a learning process.

Thanks for reading and commentating.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster5 months ago

Luscious! A really hot sexy read. I truly enjoyed this, from the character development, to the background to the smallest detail. A lovely erotic and sexual take. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

Aoife: Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it. 😊

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

Thanks! This chapter just set the stage and now we want to read the entire story. Great writing, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES