Shona Pt. 02: The Shivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wait.. What? Are you serious?

I nodded slowly and raised my eyebrows. Her eyes were almost popping out of her head and her mouth was open as if trying to form her next question, but nothing came out. In a weird way, I found I was getting a kick out of her discomfiture. I was revealing just how much of a sexual creature I was, and that was oddly thrilling.

'So...' she finally stammered 'So, how does that work? I mean, how do you get work like that?'

'Well, you could say I'm self-employed...'

I explained about the Showcase, setting up a channel, using lights and cameras, editing, and uploading to the 'net, and how subscribers pay to watch my films.

'It's pretty simple really, but you have to be a bit of a brazen show-off.'

'Woow' she said slowly, 'that's pretty cool... I've never fucked a porn star before.'

She was still wide-eyed, and was now grinning from ear to ear. It was not the reaction I'd expected. It was way better than I'd dared to hope for.

'Shona... this is so hot. I mean, look at you, gorgeous, but you look so sweet and innocent. I know you're not, but I would never have expected this. Can anyone access your films? Can I access them?'

'Well, you can see a short, tame preview, but the real juicy stuff is behind a paywall. That's how I make money. Only subscribers get the hot content, but I could show you some.'

'Oo, go on then.'

I got my phone and accessed my channel. I was careful to just choose a solo film to show her. I didn't want her to be suddenly confronted by Clo eating my pussy. Not yet, anyway.

'FUCK, I'm so turned on by this' she said, as I was logging in, and I have to admit, so was I.

We lay together in her bed, and watched a short film on my phone of me masturbating. A distinctly weird situation, but a very horny one. I couldn't help noticing both of our hands went to our pussies.

'That's so crazy hot Shona. YOU'RE so crazy hot. I can't believe it. How did I find you? God, I'm so horny now...' Her fingers were rubbing her pussy and she threw her head back and closed her eyes, losing herself in her arousal. I put the phone aside and rolled over between her legs, gently moving her hand out of the way so I could get my mouth on her. Then I ate her gorgeously savoury pussy until her bum was bouncing off the bed and she had a tight grip on handfuls of my hair, holding me tight against her as she came, wildly.

'Oh...oh...oh...Shona...you...fucking...dirty...little...bitch...oh...oh...fuuuuk '

Gradually she subsided, but her chest was heaving, her pert little breasts rising and falling, and occasionally quivering adorably as aftershocks jerked through her. 'Jeeezus, Shona, what have you done to me?' she gasped. She obviously found the knowledge of my porn 'career' extremely arousing.

I looked at her and smiled. I loved having this effect on her. I loved her passion, her open-mindedness, her obvious desire for me. I loved her lithe body, her short blonde hair, her smile, her dimples, her hard little rosebud nipples, her beautifully delicate pink petals... I loved everything about her. I was brimming with it.

Despite my desire, I didn't seek an orgasm for myself. She seemed rather limp and exhausted, time was getting on and I had work; 'Can I take a shower, honey?'

'Of course,' she breathed, drowsily, and I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I say I didn't seek an orgasm, but I have to admit, I did give myself a small one as I soaped my pussy under the deliciously sensual hot shower. I was so worked up, it didn't take more than a few seconds.

When I emerged, she was fast asleep. I quietly collected up my strewn clothes and dressed, then I kissed her on the forehead and left. She hardly murmured.

***

The taxi dropped me at work just in time for my first appointment, but I struggled through that afternoon, trying hard not to yawn in front of patients. I heard my phone ping at one point but I forced myself not to look until after my last appointment. The message was from Aly; 'Hey there, I just wanted to say thanks for last night and this morning. It was a trip. Obvs I'd love to see you again but, as you know, it's your turn to ask next. xx'

I waited for all of 10 seconds before replying; 'Hello beautiful, can I take you for a drink?'

12